I want to study Electrical engineering at 21 years old, am I too old?

I always wanted to become an engineer since a very young age, but when I reached 18 my parents told me I couldn't study it because it would've been too hard for me. So I went on to trade school, but I want to go back to engineering. I am currently 21, am I too old Sup Forums? Should I just kill my self?

holy shit just do what you want.

you know a trade. that makes you useful right away. get a job doing what you learned and if your interested in pursuing EE do it while working part time.

>21
>too old
You're literally a baby, do what you want.

Fuck off idiot. Not your blog

>21

Nigga I know people in school in their 40s. 21 is early, even.

do it post your certificate fag

it's not the fucking jedi order, just go to school and be an electrical engineer.

There were people in their 40s in my EE classes. 21 is a baby and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

it depends on your math skills. if you can do algebra then you can figure out the low level electrical stuff. if you know trig then you could engineer the more complicated stuff. you tube can probably teach you all the basic stuff

also discount for pol members?

You can be 40-50 and still do it. You're a fucking child not even fully grown yet.

Get a degree from a really low quality online university is easy mode if you're pathetic effortlet cuck. Go to a physical shit uni otherwise. Acceptances are really easy in both as you wan imagine they are desperate fr people to enroll. At your job noone will know the difference between Ivy league schools and your school I promise so don't worry.

im 27 i just started EE

do it faggot, i started late too

it was worth it

this is a babs go for it you fool

ask /sci/ you brainlet.

Thats fine. Look at the curriculum first.

LOL! at 21 you're not too old for anything, retarded friendo! go be and do anything you want, I am 37 and it's feels like everything is too late for me, I'd kill to be 21 again :D

don't electrical engineers have to do fourier transforms and shit? that kind of math is the only thing stopping me from going for mech engineering. also the poz gen eds I probably wouldn't be able to avoid.

Nigger, I'm 25 and I'm halfway through my EE, BS degree. Just got out of Army 2 and a half years ago. Do what you gotta do, you're never too old. There's a 40 year old dude and someone who looks 55-60 in some of my EE and math classes

Not too old. You are probably fine. If you have high IQ and good at math then do it. If not kill self.

Not really. Problem is that both EE and ECE are pleb tier compared to informatics/CS.
I mean... not difficulty wise, its just that you will end up programming anyway so its a waste of time.

good point what are you doing at this gay shit show?

Wrong. He is old.
>not making 70k at 19
Fucking brainlets that have no luck in life

>21
>too old

holy fuck how and when did 21 turn into too old? Go do what you like, do not depend on pol to tell you what to do. On that note though, electrical engineering can pay well and is a needed skill as boomers retire. Go for it. Understand that it is not an easy degree to obtain. Take your time if you need, don't feel that you're "too young". I turn 28 next year and am just finishing my bachelor's degree.

I'm a 29 year old EE junior with a 3.93. Just do it you fucking woman.

"too old" i meant to say here.

Bro I'm in the elevator trade which is basically an EE degree except I make far more money than you. I'm 27 and I train 50 year old guys all the time. Don't even worry about your age queerbait

No, absolutely not. If anything this may be an even better time for you to go to school since you are more mature and you can take your work seriously. Take classes when you can and don't fuck around. You'll be fine, you have your whole life ahead of you. Plenty of people are 25+ in STEM programs, you are still very young.

Question: Am 24 with a marketing degree and going back to school for a biomech degree. Am I too old?

How much more money could you make than an engineer?

Hell no. Even at 35 you can still learn engineering.

Maybe in a city, I got to uni out in a more suburban area and all my classmates in ECE are all doing design work. I'm doing Aircraft PSU's. If you focus on CS electives though you'll end up in software though for sure

Always kill self first.

Nearly $200 an hour not including overtime, Sundays, and hazard pay

fpbp

fuaaarkkk man you are murdering that capitalism

Nope. I started it at 23. My best bro in the program was in his 30s. Bunch of other people in late 20s, early 30s, mixed in with the young geniuses

But it's a hard fucking program and career

Do you have the means? As in money, intellgence and motivation.

We cant give you blank advice like "follow your dreams". Its just going to mislead you. The only thing i can say is try to write down your academic strengths and weakness and formulate a bussiness plan based on your monetary situtation. If you have a tough time with that you can talk to people you admire. Try to find someone who is over 40 and is performing at the top 10 to 20 percent in their business. I think you already know this but money should not be your only motivation since that fruit takes some time to ripen.

Good luck man EE is tough but definitely not impossible you sound like a pretty motivated guy and if you get your situation laid out properly you are going to shit all over those hs kids who are clueless about these questions

How'd you get into that?

No, 21 is nothing
Started CE at 21 as well

I tried it, flunked out because loser brainlet. What am I supposed to do now? I have a wagecuck low skilled job now, and I hate it.

Not at all, I started my EE degree when I was 24. Get off your ass and do it

Come to America emu. I gib jobs, if I tell them you're abbo human resources will leave me alone for a while. Starting pay is $40/hr
Nepotism. There's like a year long wait list to join nou

I am 30 and thinking about going back to school. I would not be accepted into the University of Washington and the only other university nearby is Seattle University which is a 50k per year private jesuit school. The only other option would be leaving the state or doing the online EE course through ASU which had a cost of $76,000 for 4 years in which I learned from online reviews that you basically teach yourself half the material.

Not sure what to do.

You should kill yourself for being stupid enough to ask this question, and for that meme flag.

dude dont sweat it there are alot of guys in your position

Why did you post this you worthless nigger?

so this is the power of european bait

i decline man just cos you called me an emu -no chemistry

>online EE course through ASU which had a cost of $76,000 for 4 years
What Jewry is this?

Don't you have an option to just pass final exams and be done with it?