MAGIC THE GATHERING / HASBRO IS PROTECTING PEDOS!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=xagPfJq6E0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=CArrK_l234g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o1GxHpXY3TI
youtube.com/watch?v=ljLVu5yKfVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

the guy who exposed all this got his channel shutdown by a mass flagging campaign. Really gets the old noggin joggin

True facts Youtube is now complicit in this.

How deep do the Judge pedo hole go?

Wow wtf

I know right. Its real. It's all here. Sup Forums is sitting with its thumb up its ass.

Are you really all this fucking lazy when REAL EVIDENCE RELATING TO PEDOGATE IS HANDED TO YOU FUCK YOU GUYS

This is like Gamergate and Pizzagate bundled up into a particularly autistic sushi roll. Get the fuck in here.

he needs to get the rest of the jewtube squad on board, make some videos/streams

>Be /tg/
>Surrender to the kikes
>WTF Sup Forums HELP US!!1!!
Too late /tg/ you took a nice poz cumblast and now you want an aids cure.

Perfect summary

I cannot believe the reaction from WOTC and their supporters. Silence and flagging? I see two options:
>WTOC higher ups are pro pedo for some reason and are trying to actually suppress this while having no idea about the Streisand effect
>WOTC have had their brains rotten out by SJW filth or are just a bunch of retards who have no fucking idea what they are doing.

Either way we are goin to have a fun time....

Hasbro better execute all those kiddie diddling pedo judges. the ALL get the fucking rope. Adam Adolph Hyde Racewarski is coming for those fucks and he's gonna stack 'em 10 high! wew lads

I think a certain quote about Rorschach whispering 'No' fits rather well here.

The build up is almost a perfect recreation of how Gamergate got exposed. It also reminds me of this summer when a NeoGaf mod got exposed and arrested for being a pedo.

Archived thread from yesterday with a good quick rundown.

> every time I start liking something it gets exposed as pedo
The moment I start watching House of Cards we get Gayvin Spacey
The moment I start playing MtG we get this autism.

I have a super power. What should I get into next?

Get a job at the Federal Reserve

bump

I gotchu senpai

Zionism

BUMP!

Nothing will happen since 99% of /tg/ and /tg/ related folk are deep into the cuckshed they only see the light of day when schlomo brings them the bull to prep.
And the last 1% already knows Wotc has never done any quality product and is a shady jewish company that is to be ignored so they already know this is on the general modus operandi they have.

bump

Pic related /tg/

I was thinking the exact same thing.
>Corruption followed by Censorship followed by Backlash followed by Dirt digging followed by Shitstorm.

I think a little row with the Leftists is what is needed this year, lets see who is fucked in the head enough to cover for pedos.

I despise MtG for it's inability to share the block with other games despite being a shitty land lock mess. I hope WotC burns for all of this. Praise the new year

i don't even know how to play magic. but these pedo judges have to go, violently.

He was flagged down BEFORE he found the pedo/judge dirt. He was flagged down and banned for criticizing (harassing

Yu-Gay-Ho never had this problem.

the DNC.

kek

Well the VP (woman, shockingly) responded on her PRIVATE twitter.

So far Radio Silence from Hasbro.

Andy warski bombed hasbros twitter. They know now. Corporate must know.

I recommend bombing Investing/trader forums with this info, #ShortHasbro maybe?

Call it gay as fuck, but I guess YuGi kept things legal.

Bump.
Kill all pedos.

Yugi iirc had background checks.
WotC won't do it because they're too much of a cheap bunch of kikes to have chess clocks.

TFW i still have all my old cards and they shoot up in value mean while MTG goes to the floor in the coming years

Miss me with that gay shit
Those diddlers don't need me to be diddlers

I don't play Magic or any other card game so I have no idea what the fuck is going on with the details. Seeing SJW pedos getting exposed is always a good time.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of how Hasbro is involved? They make My Little Pony

Bump gas the pedos

bump

#GroypNation has become aware of this pedo situation. Hasbro better fix this, or they get the god damn rope too. sheit.

Magic the Gathering is game that is played with cards, that are produced and sold by Wizards of the Coast, and only their approved retailers (Hasbro owns Wizards of the Coast). Magic is mostly played IRL/F2F in game shops, and at sponsored tournaments. Official games and tourneys have judges. They have found some registered sex offender judges. WotC/Hasbro hasn't really addressed the issue head on, yet.

forgot to add, the judges come from a company that Wizards of the Coast contracts with to organize and approve the game judges.

What company? It's seems like the contracted company and the (((community organizers))) are the ones to blame here.

>Andy warski bombed hasbros twitter

So the rumors are true? Warski has been turned to the light side?

(Our side, duh)

Jim forced a redpill suppository up his anus while jeremy held him down.
Andy "Destiny was first but I still thirst" Warski, has accepted Sup Forums.

Mmm, can't remember the co. name, and can't find it fast either.
Mmmm, no, WotC and hasbro are the ones who decided to contract with them, and they are the ones that own the game IP , and sponsor events, and have the reputation to uphold. All they had to do was make simple screening a requirement. Not hard. Sub-contracting a function out to another company does not absolve you of all wrong doing by the sub, when you have the ability to dictate how the sub performs their work/function. Legally, Hasbro/WotC may be in the clear, but then again suits always find their way to the deepest pockets. Ethically, WotC/Hasbro have a responsibility to take some basic prophylactic steps to keep pedos away from kids.

Hasbro fucked up big time. They didn't just falsely take down Jeremy's account which they would obviously get away with because he's a bogeyman. They falsely flagged MTG Lion, the most powerful counter-Jew lawyer in the entire MtG community. The same guy who Sup Forums doxxed in the past (ironically) and the same guy who has worked with both WotC and Hasbro's lawyers in the past.

If Wizards goes through with what they're planning they're TOAST. The floodgates will open and Hasbro will have no choice but to dissolve WotC for good. Buckle up, buckaroos.

hes been laughing at all the 1488 memes so something has taken hold.

Yes, Hasbro own MTG. I think we should start looking into the other judges see what we can dig up and blast them with. At the same time I really think we should be going after the investors, or at least call hasbro claiming to be an investor, maybe try and get to the investor relations phone tree and start making noise.

As I said earlier I really think bombing trading forums with #shorthasbro but we need a catchier hashtag or something

nothing will happen, but ok

>Mtg-lion
>Not the proudest and most bbc thirsty of the cucksquad

/tg/ is close to being on our side. They're heavily resistant but are conceding ground quickly. It went from "STFU POL REEEEEEE" to "well we're just tired of hearing about it is all..." within a week. The next step is full on acceptance. Remember they have shills trying to stop us from spreading information about this and trying to control what /tg/ thinks about it.

Sup Forums is too used to trying to do "4D chess" with conspiracy theories that when there's an actual real issue they don't know what to do.

Go look at ANY magicgate thread and it is literally kvetching and screeching angry liberal faggots.

about to bury my face in khazar milkers, then this bullshit about Hasbro ignoring pedo judges is on my Twitter tl...

this aggression will not stand, man.

Is this guy a muslim? Why would you grow a beard like this?

hes obviously of Irish or Nordic decent you idiot

Why did I even respond to this leaf go back to /tg/ cuck

This is the most accurate description of Sup Forums I've seen

MTG got completely fucked when the jew took over the company

I'm aware; I've been trying to discuss this with them as well. These people are heavily resistant to change but are conceding ground. They are the nerds/hobbits of Sup Forums; they mostly want To be left alone but will soon find they have lost their home if they do nothing.

/tg/ and Sup Forums are my main boards. It's surprising how much autistic screeching there is whenever anything remotely non-progressive is posted over there. Feels like it's more of a concentrated, recent thing, too, since in the past anons would laugh it off or at least humor a discussion.

Not sure how much of that is shills and how much is just SJW-progression-pushing on the hobbies.

And you remember what happened on Sup Forums towards the end of 2014 when Sup Forums started realizing they were losing their home/hobby.

These pedos need to be stopped

youtu.be/o1GxHpXY3TI

thanks, Hasbro. khazar milkers are now asleep. you will pay for this, and for allowing pedo judges to be near children.

this seem promising, I play MTG a lot, this bother me

For future reference anyone talking shit on Jeremy is a pic related

The thing that will eventually free us from the liberal "internet gotcha hivemind" is that people break out of their conditioning once they start being feasted on by what they believe to be their own.

If MTG Lion's dirt is able to flip any of the MtG community personalities WotC is instantly dead. If WotC tries to illegally silence MTG Lion they're dead. The dirty laundry of the past is already going to come out.

I have no idea what you did to him in the past but if there's an /ourguy/ in all of this that can launch tactical nukes it's him. Jeremy's only job now is to continue trying to push this mainstream until it snowballs.

Mtglion would pay money to smell Maro's flasked farts.
Mtglion will NEVER try to go against his glorious owners at wizards.

I love playing mtg but wotc blows ass. Fucking sjws and jewish tactics have ruined the game. I hope this bites em in the ass big time

it already is. the tournament scene is getting slightly larger, but overall, sales arent very good lately. ive played since 96, but if this shit is true, i might consider parading banners outside the big tournaments in my town. (LA)

the issue, that user isn't telling you, is how much hiv+ and pozed is the average /tg/ cuck.
While in Sup Forums they'll spam "we wuz KANGZ" on the reveal of subsaharans in egypt, /tg/ would ask "Will the nice black man breed my wife with his big black penis? Teeheee~" because their brains have been turned into mush by wotc using D&D.
See for yourself, as /tg/ cucks for wotc

HOLY SHIT PLEASE DO THIS.

Dude, I'm down for both of these things, but kissless pedo faggots who play a stupid fucking card game are in no way related to the pedo faggots who operate at the highest echelons of global society.

Until you can show me Bill fucking Clinton raping a kid with his dick and his deck, I'm not saying the two are related.

Israe-

Oh wait.

Its HASBRO THO

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED YET YOU PLEB SHUT UP JESUS

Oh man yeah /tg/ seems to be full of faggots. I'm in a VOIP (not discord) with anons from various boards and our /tg/ players are huge autists.

Channel Fireball. The face of them, LSV, abandoned his wife and kid for a thot, nigger tier behavior for a Spic.

Fuck you, nigger faggot. Pedos get outed and another mega corporation gets fucked with a bus up the ass.

>kissless
>several of the named offenders were convicted of sexual misconduct with minors
Hmmm

The fact that the Riki Hayashi, a rapist and domestic abuser was the Head of Judges makes the response a joke.

#HangthePedos
#BoycottHasbro

I had the same thoughts but i didn't wanna nigger spam lol

>been watching the cuck, TheManaLeek, since Tarkir block because of his "weekly" Momir Basic games he sometimes did
>mfw John, like the fucking leaf that he is, comes out with youtube.com/watch?v=ljLVu5yKfVA
I would have been fine if only that mega kike Tolarian talked about this shit, but why'd someone I watched for so long have to get political?

So you have Hasbro writing checks to TCF? Jesus fuck but are you ever a sperg.

shame and outrage that Hasbro is protecting pedos

I'll boycott their products and mention this to the school district - they can put it in the next parent newsletter.

You might want to call your local school district and mention it to the school board members and the district administration

keep our kids safe!

>wontsomeonepleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasethinkofthechildren.mov

THIS!!!

I don't know anything about you autistic degenerate nerds but let the pedos hit the floor.

Sup Forums will be on your side and you will go full (alt right/

He sounds like a fag lmao

WotC is notoriously Jewish and doesn't pay for anything. The cosplayer at the heart of this whole debacle did literally tens of millions of dollars of PR work for WotC (no that is not an exaggeration) for the pay of a Sup Forums janitor and subsisted on Patreon dollars to get by. If WotC would've brought her on staff as a traveling PR attendant and paid her what she was worth none of this would've ever happened.

If WotC vetted their judges at all none of this would've ever happened. If WotC didn't fire all of their quality control engineers because ">muh shekels the cards are good why do we need engineers anymore goy?" the cards wouldn't be made out of tissue paper today.

Hasbro has a huge financial reason to back up WotC even though they despise them and probably played no part in this. They stand to make many billions of dollars if the Dungeons and Dragons movie in 2021 takes off like they're hoping. That's if some catastrophe doesn't happen to ruin the brand like WotC bungling every IP they own before then.

I work for WoTC and I can tell you guys we don't and never have supported pedo in the workplace or at events. Jeremy is just mad because he got a lifetime ban for constantly harassing everyone.
If you go around sexually harassing women at events and online you will be banned and your cards will be taken, simple as that. We don't want toxic white males in our community so fuck off.

You fags need to stop posting on /tg/

Can it, pedo.

You know what? members of the mtgreddit community are the people we want playing our game, those who actually enjoy it and are open to a diverse community.

Wow, racist?

>You know what? members of the mtgreddit community are the people we want playing our game, those who actually enjoy it and are open to a diverse community.
Unless that "diverse community believes anything they don't.

Go to hell you piece of shit.

How is what I said racist?
Do you even know what racism is?

10% more subtlety in your first post and you would've hooked some people with your bait.

The damning evidence will probably be WotC actively scrubbing the pedophiles and creepazoids from their judge list AFTER GETTING CAUGHT. That was the dumbest shit they could possibly do in the internet age where all is recorded. Hasbro is probably knee deep wading through WotC's shit trying to unravel all of this right now before they implode their company.

lol master trolling good day to you sir