youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ew9bI
archive.is/F8JJ4
archive.is/MoHOe
archive.is/UJZTM
archive.is/k7gft
archive.is/NzQCy
archive.is/ym8j8
archive.is/Bu7md
archive.is/n4Z0P
archive.is/gVchs
archive.is/iyXS0
archive.is/yvB7L
archive.is/yD5Vo
archive.is/4xooU
archive.is/B22yJ
archive.is/wf2PE
archive.is/Y1mg5
archive.is/19lja
archive.is/P4B2P
archive.is/63Vih
archive.is/rU9v9
archive.is/DZSMu
archive.is/JdbPX
archive.is/zwvFm
archive.is/imW9b
archive.is/yjBnW
archive.is/pFAd2
archive.is/sNzf7
archive.is/VySHy
archive.is/LScwX
archive.is/P2QzJ
archive.is/jQO1R
archive.is/bcNRX
archive.is/q9r6I
archive.fo/2CPbm
archive.fo/pNBww
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4Y
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318
youtu.be/9J482O3DrWY
youtu.be/moN67R7Vew0
imgur.com/a/V5m9Q
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7nplr0/the_autistic_detective_work_of_pol_jewstiny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you have an idiotically short-sighted view of population dynamics. It's quite simple.
> 2 populations Pop A and Pop B. Pop A lives in country a, Pop B lives in country b.
> Pop A has 4 kids per couple, Pop B has 2 kids per couple
> for simplicity of model, go with 1 family per country
> due to resource scarcity, whether from currency or from food, at least 1 person from Pop A has to migrate to b, to find/take resources from B and each interbreed with one of the two young inhabitants of B
> more realistically 2, since A is already at their species' ecological limitation
> result in next generation: A consists of 4 100% A-type specimens, the next generation of B's population consists of 4 specimens, each 50% A-type and 50% B-type
> due to A still being at their ecological limitation, need to send 2 of their population to b to interbreed with B
> result next generation: A consists of 4 100% A-type specimens and B of 6 specimens, 2 of which are 50% A-type and 50% B-type, remaining 4 are 25% B-type and 75% A-type
As you can see, A's famine problem isn't solved and B turns browner and browner with each generation, we can rinse and repeat this over and over until B is completely black.
This model is even particularly generous with it's simplification, as the breeding ground for real life's A-types have significantly larger populations, not the other way around.

As to pic:
> immigrant
> work
Top kek. They weren't coming in masses when there weren't any gibs.

FUCK KRAUT
FUCK ANDY
FUCK DESTINY
AND SPECIALLY FUCK JF

SCIENTIFIC QUESTION FOR DESTINYFAGS:

How can you honestly seriously believe that niggers are people?

HARKDAN CHATLOGS

December archive.is/ew9bI
November archive.is/F8JJ4
October archive.is/MoHOe
September archive.is/UJZTM
August archive.is/k7gft
July archive.is/NzQCy
June archive.is/ym8j8
May archive.is/Bu7md
April archive.is/n4Z0P
march archive.is/gVchs
February archive.is/iyXS0
January archive.is/yvB7L

January archive.is/yD5Vo
February archive.is/4xooU
March archive.is/B22yJ
April archive.is/wf2PE
May archive.is/Y1mg5
June archive.is/19lja
July archive.is/P4B2P
August archive.is/63Vih
September archive.is/rU9v9
October archive.is/DZSMu
November archive.is/JdbPX
December archive.is/zwvFm

January
February
March archive.is/imW9b
April archive.is/yjBnW
May archive.is/pFAd2
June archive.is/sNzf7
July archive.is/VySHy
August archive.is/LScwX
September archive.is/P2QzJ
October archive.is/jQO1R
November archive.is/bcNRX
December archive.is/q9r6I

Also Destiny being an edgy 12-year old

archive.fo/2CPbm

t. MTG Judge

@DESTINY BOMBSHELLS@@

The Righteous, Moral, and Virtuous Steve Bonnell II -

archive.fo/pNBww OR reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0 OR reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4Y OR reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu

More here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318

Add more if you got 'em

@@DESTINY BOMBSHELLS@@

It's 5:40am. I'll just tell you that you're shit, and I'll leave it at that. Good night, monarchist macho man.

Can we start a /TINY/ general to keep all the cultist lefties away from our propaganda thread? I say we stop mentioning destiny all together. He's a literal nobody and failed miserably at disproving Race Realism. He's no longer relevant.

Why do that when I can dig up some flat earther videos for your viewing pleasure? It's real bc and you don't need empricism so just take them at their word.

Very well, we shall resume at sun up.

Typical coward rightie. Fucking master race can't even stand to debate.

Fuck off shill.
But leave the card. Lul.

go prep your nigger bull cucks. This is no longer a destiny thread. He rage quit on race realism

do you know which country this is?

There are two things you need to understand here and they are separate:

- Endeavours to discover the truth

- Endeavours to ensure survival

They're different things, stop confusing them! One layer is dependent on the other, you can't search for truth if everyone on the planet has been killed by a brain eating disease (or re-populated by 65 IQ savages) - so my next question to you is: do you really think niggers care about empiricism? Or even know anything at all about philosophy?

Her!

Yes, America. The picture was taken in the year 2054

I wish it were that easy. Problem is we'd never get them to be contained in a /tiny/ general, as there is a fundamental truth you're not getting. See the title of this thread. They're afraid. They're afraid of specifically us and they're afraid of the embarrassment they'd have to face when race realism becomes something people can discuss openly and they'd be forced to either accept that they've been complete retards for the sake of following a PC-trend, or find themselves laughed at even by fellow liberals, as well as every sci-savvy normie they meet. That exact thing is what they fear, and why they are going to keep brigading Sup Forums as long as they feel they need to. Remember, every hour they spend raiding Sup Forums, is another hour they'll have to justify having spent on being complete retards. You can't contain them. You can only continue doing what we do, while more and more of them, slowly and silently, realise it and begin retreating from being too loud in general. Maybe they even damage control and begin purging their post histories on their reddit accounts.

You spergs are so obsessed with blacks fucking your women it's bizzare. I'd ask if your girl fucked a black dude but it's painfully obvious you've never been with a woman.

I don't give af about destiney.

are that des tiny's tariffs?
for what exactly?
on brevious thread, there was rumour about 4 richfags from quatar i think, supposedly being sponsors of him. what would their interest be?

>waiting for Metokur

>guardian filing a case for pedophilia
Shouldn't the police do this?

>I don't give af about destiney.
sure faggot. I guess it was a coincidence you showed up when they all did they're cute leddit raid earlier

>She's an autist.
Which is a handicap. You forgot what level of autism she’s on Dr. Shillinstein

>Yes, pic related, she was a high functioning autist.
So she had Aspergers? What is exactly a high functioning autists?

>Lmao, shill It's normal for the man to be dominant, go get pegged, faggot.

Power imbalance =/= dominance Muhammad. Don’t know why pegging came to your mind but have fun with your asshole. Answer my questions first tho.

>Can we start a /TINY/ general to keep all the cultist lefties away from our propaganda thread?

I like having them here, they're being exposed to all kinds of cool new and fascinating scientific information about the inferiority of niggers that they would never see otherwise.

These are honestly the best ways of keeping Destiny shills out of these threads. You see them talking on their gay reddits about how this place is "cancer" and how they turn into delicate little exasperated victorian ladies whenever they have to consider browsing this place. The ones who stay here are the ones who are compatible with us and will eventually be assimilated.

No race is superior to another, each one has their own strengths and advantages. Also, you were born from the lowest of the low of scum in Europe, so find comfort in that fact.

youtu.be/9J482O3DrWY

Ultimately I agree but I'm just being 700% more racist for the benefit of our visiting shill population.

>no pecs at all
lmao, nigger curlbro

yep just drop redpills and wrongthink and they all leave

Then let them be red pilled right.

youtu.be/moN67R7Vew0

jf isnt a pedo, if so, show evidence. jf is literally a genius with the topic of biology, I just love to listen to the guy

Your fantasies are your businesses user.
And the destiny things been said like 15 times to me I have no idea what it's in reference to.

more so than Trump supporters

you must have a look of such cool indifference when niggers cream into your girl, you're basically like the fonz!

Trump is a race neutral boomer being manipulated by Jews, he basically sucks

He’s a degenerate. I don’t care if the girl was high functioning autistic, she still has autism. A grown ass man should show honor and manners if he’s intentions were pure, instead of trying to get the poor girl pregnant in less than a year. Fucking degenerate pig, I hope his dick falls off.

And Destiny, he’s a fucking coward.

>No race is superior to another, each one has their own strengths and advantages

But the strengths confer different advantages based on the tech level of the societies they live in. West Africans with, on average, longer leg-to-torso ratio, greater lung capacity, and higher percentage of fast-twitch muscle fibers may have an advantage over say, the ethnic Japanese in a hunter-gatherer society where they has to close quickly with prey animals.

But these traits confer much less of advantage in our modern societies, with their service and information-based economies. In these societies, it is the Japanese with their average higher IQ and greater ability to delay gratification who have the advantage over the West Africans.

So within the context of a given society and the strengths required for that society, yes, there most certainly are superior races.

I've only seen the Metokur videos on this so far, what does Destiny have to do with this? The guy is annoying but was he part of the dox efforts too or something?

What the fuck is up with this caveman looking faggot? He’s been tweeting at Jim nonstop for the last few days.

after Kraut collapsed and Thunderfoot cucked out, Destiny was the only guy who wanted to get stuck in and try and avenge Kraut by taking on JF, but he didn't do a very good job so now his shill army are here posting stuff about girls JF used to fuck as a weak form of ad hominem.

why is reddit still making fun of us!!!!!
imgur.com/a/V5m9Q

I FOUND YOUR SPY

>implying I have a girl
On a more serious note I'm sure such a traumatic event like that would turn me into a science denying race realist so blinded by bullshit that my IQ falls all the way into the realm of profoundly retarded.

Care to share anything user?

Was this a fucking shill post or what?

maybe he wants to be relevant?

Are you saying that in any given society the need for people to do manual labor? What about entertainment, like athletes or performers? There is the space and there’s the need, one just needs to fit and excel in what one can do best.

he has been twitter dickriding destiny for at least 2 years

>so now his shill army are here posting stuff about girls JF used to fuck
In what context? Like I've been away from the internet for the holidays but unless he knocked someone up and ran off I don't get how it could be used against him.

Imagine your entire belief system being articulated in a 6 panel comic strip and not having the self awareness to realize that you're a semi-pro handitard.

He inserted himself into the narrative like the attention whore that he is by challenging JF to a debate on race realism, got blown the fuck out, and then resorted to a smear campaign against JF.

This would be inconsequential but then he sent his shills among us, so now we are punishing him.

long story short. I think it was on Andys stream. Them talking about Kraut and JF kicking his shit in.
Since Andy is friends with JF, and Destiny he gets them to do a debate.
But JF and destiny already debated before where JF kicked his shit in (since he is a legit biologist and a professor for biology)
Jf and destiny debate goes as usual. JF winning leaving Destiny artistically spinning circles about small shit.
A women pips in with dumb shit to "help JF" which meant JF had to correct her dumbshit, btfo destiny on what she says and what he says.
Destiny butt-hurt digs up public info about JF being a pedo for trying to fuck a 19 autistic women
Despite Destiny saying 15 year olds are hot, and leaking photos of her.
and that's it

He tried to debat JF and got crushed so he started taking stuff about JF dating an autistic girl out of context and started accusing him of raping a retarded girl.

it's so weird how you're legitimating IQ as a real thing and making the case that intelligence is important and that it matters. you need to do that in order to accuse me of being low IQ, but when there is another certain race out there which has measurably low IQs, do you act equally as smug towards them?

literal who

Destiny didn’t dig up anything. Jim brought that into light in a Warski stream before Destiny’s debate.

Destiny is part of season 2 of Krautgate which is currently ongoing and now has nothing to do with Kraut. the current field is just Destiny accusing JF of raping a mentally retarded girl because they had a livestream debate about race the other week and it didn't really go the way Destiny planned.

There's need for all of those things, but no reason why these social roles cannot be provided by individuals of the same race.

To continue with the previous example, Japan does not need West Africans in Japan to provide manual labor, be athletic, or perform. These roles can be filled by native Japanese just fine.

yes, but what is the story with his supposed big tim donors?
what is their mission?

I don’t know, that’s why I asked. The guy has been tweeting at Jim nonstop and Jim just keeps making fun of him. He seems to think he’s hot shit, but I’ve never heard of him.

I know it's a bit lazy of me, but did anything happen today? Any word from Jim outside of his twitter?

Sure they can. But you were arguing pro superiority. I was just making the point each one has their niche.

>it's so weird how you're legitimating IQ as a real thing
weirder coming from the guy who thinks feels=reals desu
>but when there is another certain race out there which has measurably low IQs, do you act equally as smug towards them?
Imagine being dumb enough to still believe the bell curve?

All I know is JF did a livestream and talked to RedIceTV. I don't think anything major happened, but I could be wrong. Metokur video tomorrow probably

The Quartering had his channel nuked by YouTube after exposing pedos working for Hasbro

Jim’s just trying to finish up his last video

The existence of the black-white IQ gap is not even debated. What else would I believe? What the fuck do *you* believe, if you're saying that?

oh. Destiny, thanks to him publicly giving out his top donators. People found that his top 3 are Arabic, or Jewish. I personally do not think that matters. Since most Arabs have a shiton of money.

But some people think that destiny is trying to make them happy by going after the idea that "young women are hot, and it's okay to fuck your daughter" yet also saying "autistic people cannot consent"

feels more like this shit are just shills pushing for memes, or it's pizzagate all over again

racial groups who are disproportionately in poverty engage in more crime. Thanks for the enlightening statistic as if every dopey race realist doesn't use the same ones.

Reeeee god damn pedos need to be btfo

I hope metokur delivers, but I guess things have really died down.

Yes, but the size of each niche relative to other niches changes depending on the tech level of the society. So if a certain race is better at filling a niche which is relatively more important in a given society, that race is superior in the context of that society.

So in a hypothetical hunter-gatherer society composed of 50% West Africans and 50% Japanese, the West Africans are the superior race.

And in a hypothetical tech-based society composed of 50% West Africans and 50% Japanese, the Japanese are the superior race.

That's a slightly separate issue from whether or not the remaining niches in the society should be filled by individuals from another race who may be more efficient at filling those niches though.

>announce leddit plan to spread disinfo on Sup Forums
>freak out when it doesn't work

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7nplr0/the_autistic_detective_work_of_pol_jewstiny/

>racial groups who are disproportionately in poverty engage in more crime

and their biologically low IQs create the conditions of poverty in which they live

What I want to know if anybody knows, is who StoneToss is making fun of here. It looks like Armored Skeptic. Did he weight in in this issue?

>STILL NO EP4

do you believe generational wealth isnt a thing?

Destiny doesn't want to speak about the JF stuff because its just ad homs but he just spoke about it again on his stream

Yeah i see it, Destiny fans are fucking cult like, People legit pay him 40 $ just to talk to him for like 20 mins a month.

AND THEY LIKE IT

it is a thing, and it exists because some strains of humanity are more intelligent and successful than others.

why do you think those old generations got wealth in the first place? what made them so successful at getting wealth whereas africans ancestors could not?

That it's not caused by race.
Why did the achievement gap widen from 04 to 15 user? Did their biology change in an 11 year period?

Literally just got posted here and deleted

Why is no one responding to this? Is this thread full of destiny drones?