Hero or Villain?

Hero or Villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

vjmpublishing.nz/?p=3703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HERO.

villain, killed his own people. Did more to damage white nationalism then help it

What an idiot you are.
>the people will love and respect us if we act like a bunch of pussies.

>commies
>own people
pick one faggot.

>Kills a bunch of white people
Villain

>He killed Leftists and traitors
Hero

Hero

When he started crying when watching his own video I shed a tear with him, Hail Breivik

HAIL BREIVIK!
>not the hero we want but the hero we need

>killed kids that could be turned
Villain

Some Sup Forumsack actually read his whole manifesto and posted about it in 13 sections: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=3703

I think Breivik has a lot of good ideas, probably an IQ of 130-135, but killing teenagers is not a good idea and he really should have killed the old bastards that actually have the power.

His best idea is that he recognises all of Nazism, Communism, Marxism and Islam as hate ideologies that should be shunned.

Piece of shit, i was pissed when i found out norwegian jail is basically a 3-4 star hotel with a ps2/laptop included.

damn this jew really has an operated nose, remember that he's a freemason?

>killed the old bastards that actually have the power.

No, you kill the women and children. This eliminates the possibility of future generations. Anybody who does pest control knows how this works.

Villain, mostly. However the planning, execution and targeting of his terror attack was impeccable. I respect that and consider it the gold standard for a terror attack. Again we see a dedicated and intelligent white person get things done right.

No the targeting was correct. You have the think inter generational like the Jews. These youth were destined to be future leftist politicians, government officials/bureaucrats, journalists and the like.

You're fighting an ideology though, not a genetic disease. Most conservatives go through a liberal phase as teenagers.

>Shooting a bunch of politically active (Norwegian/White) teenagers on an island

>Couldn't bring up the topic of immigration without being compared to this mass murderer for a while

>Autist that changed his name to "Fjotolf Hansen" because when he signs his name now it looks like it says "Adolf H."

>Against European imperialism but still throws the Roman salute for some reason

>He was in the libertarian party in Norway with the hardest immigration policies, and ruined their image for a while for having a child murdering lunatic

>Makes it harder to discuss controversial political topics in Norway to this day

>Leftists can now use him as an excuse for taking in more niggers "There is no corelation between race/religion and terror attacks! Remember Breivik? He was huwite!"

Seriously, fuck that guy

Hero by aspiration, failure by implementation

Should have rock n' rolled on a mosque or something instead of a bunch of brainwashed kids.

This, he was all kinds of fucked up. Anyone that supports this utter retarded loser is completely ignorant. Fuck brievik.

you belong to the idiots who think if you just be a nice guy that means the left will be friendly to you and all problems will be solved.

you alt lighters are so naive.Like kids.

Listen
Pol, for the most part, is a satire board.
So you'll get a shitload of people here who'll just be edgy mega faggots who venerate him.
In the end, objectively, he's a sick fuck who massacred a bunch of fucking kids on an island, who were also, for the most part, all white.
For the nationalist, he made political discourse in favor of nationalism incredibly troublesome now.

I will now be dismissed as a jew or some shit lol

When Breivik dies of natural complications at the end of his life
I hope he rots in the stewed fermented waste of the damned in hell, churning eternally in complete agony with no escape.
I hope they designate him a memorial so it can be pissed on for ages to come.
I hope his corpse is dug up and vandalized in horrific manners.

What really sucks is that he will die of old age.
Instead of being tortured for decades and occasionally given the illusion of that sweet escape of death only to be brought back to be:
Shocked
Waterboarded
Beaten with hammers
Flayed marginally over time
Have a rope tied around his knees as bricks are gradually added under his leg, slowly breaking his knees.
Given severe skin and flesh infections, cleaned, and infected again.
Have his eyelids torn off and consistently faced to look at a mirror facing himself so he can witness his torture
Be given psychoactive compounds that inhibit severe physical pain
Burnt with blowtorches in different parts of the body
Starved and forced to eat his own flesh
Have his gums brushed with barbed wire

The list goes on