Overlord

How will Ainz-sama complete his integration plan, it's been proven that it does not work.
You can only force it together for a bit until it falls apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Overlord Light Novel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Albeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedo.

Among those items, Ainz discovered a sword.
It might well be the most magical item out of everything here.
“Umu… going by levels, it would be around level 50, then?”
“[Greater Magic Item─”
“Your Majesty! How goes the search? Did you find anything interesting?”
“─Several articles, but I’ll decide which one I want to take afterwards.”
“Is that so? I”ll leave you to it, then!”
Now that Gondo’s call had interrupted the spell, Ainz tossed the sword back into the pile.

This is the sword that will kill ainz.

Any expectations for movie subs, vol 12 or...Well, anything?

If you don't have expectations, you can never be disappointed.

Sasuga. Let me hug you as thanks.

> it's been proven that it does not work.
NATO and USSR worked.

Unlike us mortals he has a trusty workforce who will never backstab him for money and a police corps that not only will work 24/7 with no fear, it will make sure to submit the savages with force with complete immunity.

You see, unlike the modern day goverments, he'll just utilize overwhelming force to solve any problems his subjects has with integrating into his society.
You either choose to indulge Ainz-sama's utopian dream and live in peace and prosperity or you'll be killed by his death knights.

If a certain species or an organization is completely incompatible with his project, he will simply exterminate them all if they stand in his way.

Well, USSR did have it's own issues, though you didn't hear much about it behind the iron curtain.

>Pleiades total lvl 327 and BS total lvl ~450, but BS can't beat Pleiades
>Leinas was struck by a death curse, so monster must be kill
>PW Ainz is 75lvl warrior
>Ainz killed 130k+ people in Splat, but he isn't evil
>NWers are born with same levels Yggdrasil had
>Gazef can't beat DK even with his gear
>PDL is 130+lvl, he's just paranoid and lazy
>DDDL is 150+lvl, he's just busy training
>BDL/SCDL is the strongest DL because other DL fear him
>Kyouhukou is strongest because Aura and Albedo are afraid of him
>Demiurge keikakus behind Ainz back, but thinks Ainz foresaw it all with 10000years sasugas
>There is nothing wrong with male Valkyries and male Succubi
>Gazef is stronger than Go Gin
>Dragon milf is actually a dragon loli, it's not her form
>[Low Tier Damage Nullification]=noob+Divine tier Sword can't hurt Ainz
>BR wrecked Entoma, Entoma is weak
>30 100lvl Golems guard 8GK base
>1500 Nazarick Raiders were retards with too much NPC mercs
>Peroronchino is leading winged tribes
>Ainz brainwashed CZ to love him more than her own creator
>Lizards are best volume, user is just jelly of steamy lizard sex
>Gazef died to show Ainz' abilities to Climb and Brain
>Fluder only ages when he casts magic
>Player is leading Beastmen Tribes
>Demiurge commands NPC in case of enemy attack, so he is commander-type NPC
>Blue Rose went to Republic to consult with PDL on a matter of SKAOG
>Workers dindu, Ainz is just a cunt
>Sebas is a slut for falling in love with 1st whore he whiteknighted
>CZ ripping off your dick using threshing machine is GB
>Nigredo and Pestonya should have been executed for treason
>Ulbert cucked Touch Me
>Gear does not matter: unarmed Chair is just as strong as armed
>Chagama caught Peroronchino masturbating while wearing her clothes
>Overlord=shounen, Climb=MC
>Clementine is < 30 lvl
>GuardiansCD is Akemi' rape-child
>Elf king is a Player
>WN is canon and generally better
>Climb can get stronger by defeating monsters

So like Jews, but much quicker?

>

1/3 o these were never even posted

>kill Ainz
>level 50
not likely unless it has some unique special snowflake magic like Gazef's gilette razorblade sword

>WN Gazef can't even beat a death knight

Humanity, not even once.

yea I just thought it was a cliche how he was stopped right before he identified it.

It's Chekhov Guns - The LN.

Beastman invasion is related to players.

Get outta here with that weak ass shit, Entoma's clearly best. If we're going in terms of Floor guardians though, Shalltear still wins out.

Muh nigga.

Ainz is what Jews want to be but will never become.

>will never become.
Certainly not for the lack of trying.

All of you are wrong, best+cutest girl is actually Mare

Demiurge can't be wrong.

>hikkikomori otaku who spends the entirety of his summer bonus paycheck on the gachapon machine in a game that none of his friends even play anymore just to get a ring that he won't even end up using before the game is canceled and closed permanently
Suzuki Satoru is not what anyone wants to be

Not that it disturbs me, but he's a dude. That and he's like ten. Entoma just chooses to be the little girl, she's just like Sup Forums except infinitely cuter.

Do you fap to roaches too you sick fuck?

>Suzuki Satoru is not what anyone wants to be
And I never said that anyone would want to be Suzuki Satoru :^)

So uh..is vol 10 translated?

I stopped when Jew Press bought the rights and didnt want to wait years for vol 10 to get an official release. And Sky I think dropped it because of jew press.

Hell, is vol 11 even out and translated?

Don't tell me how to live my life.
Yes.

yes its out but you need TOR to read it

Don't you shame me, I can fap to giant spiders if I want to.

Fuck off, no you dont.

And I reserve my right to call you a sick fuck for that.

Yo, take one look at this sexy motherfucker and tell me you wouldn't fap to him. Come on now.

I took two and I'm still softer than a semi.

Yes as a matter of fact I do, you got a problem with that?
Patrician taste my friend.

>you got a problem with that?
None, you sick fuck.

Next you're gonna tell me that you wouldn't fuck Cocytus. Shit taste all around.

Please touch me Entoma-chan!

>sticking into oversized iceberg bug
Hell no.
What is wrong with you people?

Only explaination.

nevermind fucking cocytus
would you chair him?

>Lewding
>Entoma
>Cocytus
>Kyouhuko
It's like shittaste fest, but with roaches.

Too cold
My ass is delicate

This

WN go-gin tied with a DK and LN gazef > go-gin
Ainz summoned DK are boosted so lv 40-45 with lv 50 equivalent defense, not bad for a shit tier human species.

Renner is best despite still being a human, it'll be an ungodly stomp when she race changes.

Your headcannon is so strong that you dont even get a thing right.

>boosted so lv 40-45 with lv 50 equivalent defense
>LN gazef > go-gin
Source ?

I guess I don't take too much issue, it's just Renner is really fucking niche because of Renner being... just being Renner. I guess it that's what you're into i guess it's okay. But overall someone like Shalltear is probably overall more popular for better reasons.

Is Overlord shit now? I don't want to get my hopes up only for the series to scrap everything that made it good

Far from it friend, Ainz does just as much shitstomping now as he ever did. If anything it's gotten better. It's stopped inwardly focusing on Nazarick lately and moved out though. So I guess that's a change.

>Is Overlord shit now?
Depends on you to make that call. We're currently on the biggest cliffhanger yet. The waiting is the biggest killer.

It's more enjoyable reading about him shitting on everyone that tries to fuck with Nazarick. If he loses in a terrible way, I'm done with this series. generally those sort of developments always kill a series based on experience

Well it's hard to imagine the most recent development would be permanent. There have been ways discussed to basically make it worth nothing, but the biggest question is if it's real or if it's a part of some sort of plot.

Did you watch the anime? Then yes. Are you reading the LN? Then hell no.

>every raw except for vol 10 is on nyaa
anyone got it on mega or something ;_;

lmgtfy.com/?q=Overlord Light Novel

Inb4 vol 12 is 90% "let's go on a quest to revive ainz-sama". I'm still failing to see what the overall story to this novel is. I've enjoyed every vol so far but it feels like it's going to suffer from lack of any real antagonist and just become a boring mess.

I hope they pull a volume 8 and cut away to the Dragon Kingdom war and Zuranon

I will be the story of some other dude normal life and then he and his buddys getting nazarekt.

Reminder that the author wants to finish Overlord by volume 18.

It's going to turn out an old guild member is in the world and the main antagonist

He's doing a pretty terrible job of it.

he already poked himself with it and he didn't feel anything, suggesting that it can't do shit to him

whats important about it is that it is a sword he can wield as he is, with no penalty like when he's RP'ing as the usual Momon. and whats more important about it is that it was made by some method or technique that he doesn't know about

That was a statement made before he added Volume 10 as an extra flesh out the world volume (originally dwarves was gonna be 10) and for all we know there'll be an in universe sequel since no way is the story gonna end in 8 volumes at this rate.

Yeah at this rate, we're going to need more than Vol18.

There are some people here that take shit out of their ass like it is nothing.

>if its real or part of some sort of plot

of course, its all according to ainz-sama's keikaku...deshi!

Do you fap to a 2d girl too you sick fuck ?

Ainz can carry swords in his hands just fine, they don't drop out of his hands until he actually brandishes them like a weapon

Writers are always ahead several vol so it can still end on vol 18.
Here's some stuff maruyama said on twitter.

>has enough content for 50 vol but will cut it down due to laziness and it'll be too long
>decided with kadokawa to end it on 18 vol
>apologized because the pacing is slow but it's necessary setups for the future, hints that everything so far is like a prologue
>vol 14 is being edited
>vol 15 is drafted
>vol 16 is beginning preparations

Those 50 vol of content are being done as specials I guess.

The thing that's really special about Overlord is that even the mundane everyday stuff about secondary characters is interesting. I could read about Pleiades and the humunculus maids all day.
Except Climb, fuck Climb.

Well, he did his first significant timeskip at the end of vol.11. Two years is a lot considering amount of shit Ainz-sama can do in three days of pure coincidences aligning with the stars to give him the Empire on a golden platter.

I can only assume Maruyama is going to give us much more significant timeskips along the lines of a decade or more as Ainz makes more headway on the continent he landed on and we get a better sense of scale.

If all we know of the New World is only the size of Europe, he's going to need at least a half-century to sconquering the rest of the earth.
>in b4 sasuga, Ainz-sama conquered every continent in a year!

Writing about completely new and unimportant cannon fodder characters for hundreds of pages in new books is generally a terrible idea.

TOUCH ME ENTOMA-SAMA

Reminder

The problem with this is that we're generally enjoying it thus far. There's been no glaringly useless points of view.

The Lizardmen were there to establish a reason as to why Cocytus would bother asking to spare them, and give the twofold benefit of the first people to willingly swear loyalty to Nazarick and show off that Cocytus and the NPCs are capable of showing their own personalities and growth.

Climb and Brain were just a focal point to show the machinations of Nazarick going on the Kingdom with some characterization tossed on to make them less of cut-outs.

the sword he picked up was something he himself can use, not just carry. poking oneself with a weapon counts as wielding it, no?

The problem is that in LN volumes there's considerably less space to work with in both page count and the fact that each page has ridiculous spacing. In a regular novel it'd be fine to showcase those things to give your world depth, because you can have that while also expanding the story and bringing moving the plot along in an efficient manner. In the LN you just have an entire volume of lizardmen fucking around with the sole result of Nazarick getting some lizardmen and Cocytus learning rudimentary tactics. No actual, satisfactory progression in an entire novel out of the series. This goes on with the Workers, where again the only thing you end up learning is that Ainz doesn't like it when people invade Nazarick, and that Fluder was recruited by Ainz.

In a novel setting these details are fine if they're not excessively lengthy and can tie into the story into a neat way, providing more depth and satisfaction while reading, but this is also because you have more room to include actual plot progression in addition to the details. While in a LN, it just severely exacerbates already present pacing issues and leaves the reader relatively unsatisfied with the main plot.

It's weird. The rules regarding it aren't well-explored. In theory Ainz giving a sword a test swing without a target in vol.1 shouldn't have made it drop from his hands uselessly, but it did. But as you mention, he can poke himself with the sword he found and I also think Gazef's sword to attempt damage, so maybe it's just offensive use?

It is just that, if the tries to use it as a sword, he cant.

Or maybe it bypasses all Yggdrasil rules, in which case anyone can wield the sword. Its probably made with wild magic if so. Gondo made a saving throw for the entire dwarf kingdom by interrupting Ainz in that case, since if Ainz learned that it was not made by Yggdrasil methods or techniques, then Ainz would have locked down the entire dwarf kingdom, throwing a witch hunt to investigate how the sword was made.

Volume twelve is said to be three or four hundred pages this summer, so it will probably be five or six hundred in the fall.

Yes and yes. Look at the end of volume 9.

The next anime season is not a big improvement, which the third and fourth seasons will be. But the LNs are at a fucking amazing part of the story.

Even if it's real, it's part of a plot.

Volume twelve will be a mystery of how he died.

>it feels like it's going to suffer
>already eleven volumes in and not suffering yet
I think it's gonna be fine. There was a hump around volumes 4-6 but it's better now.

>There's been no glaringly useless points of view.
>Volume 7

The suffering is on the humans' side.

To emphasize just how much of a hypocrite ainz really is and the workers will be relevant later on that's why they get all this screentime arche will be revived.

what
ainz already knows about dwarf runesmithing
if you find a weapon in the dwarven capital made with "mysterious techniques not from yggdrasil" you can pretty safely assume it's from runesmithing

There's a reason the cliffhanger was a maid talking to Enri rather than a scout telling Demiurge or Albedo or something.

0% chance that Ainz is actually dead, 100% chance that he is scheming and rusing the humans (after prodding Demiurge to "explain to everyone else here exactly what my plan is")

You know what I really want to see? Sebas's alternate forms. It said in the waaay beginning that Sebas, much like Demiurge, has three forms (each more powerful than the last). I think it was supposedly inspired by players who like multi-stage boss fight creatures.

Well, you're not lying. It checks out.
Can't believe I forgot something like that.

I doubt it was a runecrafted sword, though. Ainz inspected it, and if it had runes he would have remarked on it.

>LN gazef > go-gin
Nice head canon there, in the LN Ainz specifically said that Go gin is stronger than Gazef. It's in Vol.10 go check it.

I really hate how the author makes Ainz so fucking stupid, also how his "sasuga Ainz-sama" actions are just coincidences. He doesn't deserve the praise of Demiurge and Albedo.

Don't even need to go that far, we already know pre-training Hamsuke was stronger than Gazef, and Go Gin is basically a much more experienced Hamsuke though as to who has race stats or who has better potential growth is up for speculation.