Soyboy?

Am I a soyboy, Sup Forums? I keep seeing all of these threads about soyboys on here and while I don't think I am, I also don't know for sure.

That's me on the right.

>smile
>hair loss
soy confirmed

>>hair loss
What? That's literally just my hairstyle. I'm not losing hair.

Who the fuck are you kidding? You could land a fuckin chinook on that forehead.

If you aren't wearing thick rimmed glasses and some kind of superhero tshirt you're usually good. you look fine to me. Maybe pickup some rogaine and hit the gym but you aren't a soyboy

I had been wearing a hat before that pic was taken so my hair was all a fuss. So it just looks thinner than it really is!

>no glasses mouth not open enough no video games or childrens toys insight

Soy levels 20% not yet gone critical with irreversible soyim but unchecked could cause problems in your future.

I do have a sizeable video game collection. Mostly older or obscure consoles that you probably haven't heard of.

This thread is shit, and you're shit. There are only 2 options here.
1. You're a failure of a human with a poor hairline and you're looking for vindication from Sup Forums.
2. You're a failure of a human posting pics of other failures to have us make fun of some dude you know.
Either way, you're pathetic.

You kinda look like William Osman

>balding
>big fake smile
>beard

Yeah, put your glasses on to complete the look.

lol so you're in denial that's sad

You two look like you toss each others salad with godamn alfalfa sprouts and tofu.

for some reason the expression on your face just says "punch me"

KEK

Hahaha, lol. I'd kick your fucking ass if you did.

I'm NOT balding you fucking shits! I had just gotten out of the shower when this pic was taken and my hair was wet.

>soy smirks

Bald guy here. You have 5 years tops, likely 2-3. Though I doubt this picture is of OP and it is instead a bait thread

Dude you look like you're sporting a dry patch I the middle of that field.

You look like you eat quinoa soaked in soy sauce wrapped in kale

>water

Sure, by your look I'd say that your using soy even for your hair.

Kek

This fucking cock ranger is so soy he shits tempeh truffle butter in his boy toys mouth.

*You're

shave your head

This thread is starting to get a little out of hand here, can we please stop talking about my hair? I already said it's like that because I was wearing a hat before the pic was taken.

Let's MOVE ON.

Have you tried any hair restoration? I heard PRP works well.

you look jewish

I've got plenty of hair, sweetie.

Jesus Christ....

the question is how long do you spend in front of the mirror?

>this reply
Fuck off, you loser. It's obvious you pulled this picture from facebook and posted it to get a reaction solely for the purpose of making fun of some dude that fucked your bitch. Stop being a faggot. The fact that you took the time to do this, and then present stuoid responses like "I wuz wearing hat!" and "muh hair is wet cuz shower". You literally flip flopped your excuses within like 3 posts. You're a moron, that's not even you and you're mad because some balding asshole looks better than your fat ass. Your life is actual garbage, and you're actually pathetic. I mean that in the realest sense, and the fact that you can't see it yourself is what makes it so blindingly obvious to everyone else.

You need to shave the sides and even out the spread. You look like a clown

Weird question but it usually takes me about 45 minutes in front of the mirror in the morning. So not too long.

>sweetie
100% soy.

that's way to long, especially if you have a beard

Hey that guy and user have the same hair style!

You kinda look like a fag with that marionette puppet mouth but not a soyboy

^This guy gets it

Yeah, it takes me that long because I have a beard. I have to apply my beard oil and comb it how I like it.

45 fucking minutes!
How much of that is douching?

If you think yo are soy its beause you dontgo enough to gym.

soy as fuck dude
beards are suppose to be symbols of masculinity right?
well you're taking out everything masculine about having one

I respect your view on the matter of soy boys, but as a fellow soy purveyor I do find it enough if the mouth is slightly open suggesting subconsciously the desire to suck male appendages. As such I would raise his soy level to at least 51%. The haircut itself, even though baldness is an indicator of high natural testosterone, suggest a certain submissiveness due to it looking like a cuckoos nest. This further raises the soy boy percentage to about 65%. The overly friendly eyes though are the strongest indicator that this man is not only a soy boy but a fully fledged liberal cuck.

You're stupid.

I'd like to have a word with you

>Is a total faggot
>flag

Checks out

It's a trick. He's going to rape you...Nevermind forgot about the flag

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

>Looking for anonymous congratulatory jerk off online...
>You

>on a Afghan goat herding forum
>crying about soy acceptance
>”soy didn’t destroy my confidence for real!”
Hahaha

WTF is a soyboy? really what does it mean?

WTF they have the internet in Pakistan? Is goat milk soy?

Do guys like this suck each other off?

Drumf, if you cant explain soyboy no need to talk crap, now is you gonna tell me or not, i dont want to google it

Why is hair loss associated with soy consumption and being effeminate? Everyone in my family except me is bald by the time they're 25 and their diet consists of a lot of land-based meat, except for me. I have a full head of hair in my 30s and I'm a vegetarian (not vegan, I do eat egg, dairy, and honey in addition to using other animal products).

Obviously shitposting at this point

Slide thread

SAGE

Horse shoe haircut
Inb 4 future diaper sniper

Of course I can, but this is more fun. You have to have something to think about while herding your goats

>soy causes estrogen gains
>hairloss directly linked to testosterone gains

???

SAGE

Yup. Just done showering with your pouffer buddy loofering his balls and shaving his back and starfish. And your worried about how bald you look in photos.Hahaha.
Your 1 tofu away from a trap gf.
Baldy

OP here, I bet I've gotten more women than all of you have combined. Women fucking adore me, alright? I can afford to take them to the best clubs and restaurants unlike you fucking nerds.

Was it an Edward Scissorhands hat because it fucked up your hair, or what's left of it.

Takes all the fun out of shitposting strangers.
Probably kicks puppies & kittens

You shouldn't post your face on Sup Forums, Dan.

OP has 4 sister and many female cousins that eat like a herd = expensive meals and getting fucked with the bill
The Ladies Man

>Hurrrrr acting like a retard is fun tho hurrrrr
Shut up, retard. If it walks and quacks, you stupid fuck.

Nobody believes that you have any interest in women.

Haha, say what you want but I've been seeing a woman for a few months now. Been taking her to the finest restaurants in this city.

She deosn't want to put a label on it but we're basically dating. So get fucked, man.

Nu-Soyboy.