I Am A Hero

Just finished reading this. I loved it but what exactly am I supposed to take away from it? It kinda seemed like a bunch of stuff that just happened for no reason.

>what exactly am I supposed to take away from it
Hideo is finally at peace with himself.

Aliens

He doesn't seem that much better off. He's happier but he still seems like just as much of a crazy person.

They throw this hypothesis out there and then they never even fucking show up. If they were trying to wipe out humans but leave the buildings they fucked that up too.

Thats why the ending sucks. Its basically unfinished

This ended?

I haven't read it since what's-her-face got pregnant and died

>This ended?
yes, there was multiple threads for it's ending too. geez.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while. How long ago did it end?

A few weeks ago.

The story more or less just dropped, almost as if it was cancelled and they had to scrabble an ending together.

>I loved it but what exactly am I supposed to take away from it?
Don't be a fucking shut in and make friends.

Also women are crazy.

>Also women are crazy.
a lesson worth learning

Me too. Sounds like we missed nothing.

>missed nothing.
Pretty much this. It was really a non-ending.
I don't regret reading it though, the ride was fun.

they did a lot of world building with the different Kurisus and then didnt bother to expand on it. that sucks

I know you guys are frustrated about the ending. But hey, we still have Gakkou Gurashi.

Holy fuck I just finished it too, came onto Sup Forums for the first time just to talk about it!
And yeah I loved it but the sense of meaningless was there too, but I think the message that love, mortality ect doesn't give any eventual meaning nor satisfying end was the thing you were supposed to take away from it- in a way, the lack of meaning *was* the meaning.
Pretty grim sure, especially for someone like me that looks for meaning in everything, but certainly an interesting theme (that I thought the ending might have expressed better- as is so often the case with such epically proportioned stories, I felt the ending was a bit shoddy).
Great stuff!

Maybe in the sequel.

Oda > Hiromi

Didn't read this yet, but I read Boys on the Run from same author.

Kinda annoyed that there are 16 chapters left untranslated. Also, everyone in the comments are saying NTR left and right. It doesn't look like anything will improve for this mc either.

It fell apart hard. It was a fun little mystery adventure but then he got into the stupid bullshit phase of weirdness that he explained away with aliums.

HOTD is still better.

It was stupid but the art was sublime.

Don't try to read anything out of it. You'll only see what you want to see.

Wait, it ended? Brb.

Just read the last chapter. WTF.
I read first few pages long ago, thought it's another boring chapter. Turns out it's the finale.