Germany without a leader

>Germany without a leader
>Britain crumbling
>EU getting scared

But there is one man....

This guy makes France interesting again.

I don't care if he's a globalist, if he keeps up with the act and does some wacky shit like starts a war with Germany I support him.

Macron is going to save us or crash this ship spectacularly. Either way it's going to be very entertaining.

you do realize he is continusly saying similar shit while actually doing the opposite just to fool brainlets like you? I mean you do realize that right?
At what point did you think its smart to look at what politicans are saying instead of looking at what they are actually doing? when you lost your brain?

Is this guy /ourguy/ working undercover?

>Relying on a Globalist shill to save your fake American puppet Union
Holy shit and I thought Canada was retarded

Throw him into a volcano. Or into the streets of Paris, the result should be the same.

no he isnt "our" guy he is literally lying for pr you dopes

>Memeflag
You really didn't help yourself.

>Undercover
>Worked as a Rothschild banker

Can some french fag redpill us on some of the things he's done.

you didnt help yourself by actually looking what he is doing instead of swallowing his pr and sucking his dick, blind and stupid?

Macron took the bogpill .. just you wait , soon niggers will be rounded up and parachuted in africa from ac130s

A renaissance of arab and black dick. France is already 20% non white.

Leaf post best post

And your faggot american flag is 56 percent, faggot, stop hiding behind a memeflag

Isn't your country some 98% spic? That's like Africans making fun of America for having an Africa American population. How can you possibly make fun of 56% when your rate is in the 90's?

Macron is the leddit of world leaders.

>his reform

And, ouiaboos, what is his reform?

The only equality the mutt borg will ever have is once everyone else is assimilated into a mutt.

You should be running.

I think the reality is that he's more nationalist than we gave him credit for. I'm still leery but hey if he turns out to be the second coming of Napoleon III that's pretty damn good.