Defend yourselves Trumptards

Defend yourselves Trumptards

twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/948410605073035264

If Trump posted a dick pic on twitter I would expect our next president to do the same.

BTFO by a stupid hypothetical.

I would laugh so hard my sides would never recover.

what kind of hoity-toity elitist wouldn't find it hilarious if a world leader tweeted a dick pic?

I feel like after 2017 Trump will need to do something in 2018 to top that. A dick pic might just do it.

A limp dick on top of the nuclear launch button sent to Kim

I want him to post his massive cock on Twitter and all the retarded women to go crazy. Do they hate Drumpf or do they slobber all over the POTUS penis?

If he posted a dick pic the kikes that run Twitter would instantly ban him. Not for violating obscenity rules but for debunking the BBC myth.

What if it's like 4 inches or smaller?

>if trump did x thing wow wouldnt htat be crazeh

If he posted his dick it would just show the world how insecure he is about his tiny hands.

If he has a small dick then it must look massive in his hands.

They're slut shaming now?

We should meme Trump's dick if he ever tweets it.

Kill yourself Cathy

>if my imaginary retard scenario happens then X
wow sure showed us
>Trump isn't authentic POTUS!
love him or hate him he's the president and if you deny that reality that makes you delusional not clever

Anthony Weiner literally posted dick picks.
Liberalism is a mental disorder

If Trump ever posts a pic of his junk this bitch would blow it up into a Fathead and hang it above her corral.

She wants to see the Trump Tower

Oh fuck, now all I want is for Trump to tweet a dick pick..

Sounds like she's fantasizing about his dick and pretending it's a political tweet?

94 DAYS
0 ANSWERS

LBJ would actually pull his cock out in front of people.

>Catherine Alicia Young (born (((((((((Yekaterina Yun)))))))))))))

ERRYTIME.

IMPEACH HIM NOW

Can you imagine being a verified liberal, whoring yourself out for years to any shitrag that will take your writing just so you can get a blue checkmark and scream endlessly into the void trying to get noticed?

What a terrible existence.

>wow I hate it when people post dicks
>I sure would hate to see Trump's dick
>if Trump Tweeted his penis I bet a bunch of other guys would think it's cool and do the same
>wouldn't that be awful

No.

Fuck you.

> forget about North Korea and nuclear war, let's focus on the *real* issues that matter: politeness in online conversation and dick pics!

>If Trump murdered a puppy and put on twitter that wold be really bad.

imagine how cockthirsty you must be to constantly ponder and daydream about the slim chance to see one.

CathyYoung63?

More like, Cathy OLD 63 haHa!

"My Body, My Choice"

If they can show their vagene, he can show his pene...