Chad Youtuber Appologizes

youtube.com/watch?v=QwZT7T-TXT0

I thought he was /ourChad/, turns out he's a fag like the rest of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the original video.

He didn't have much of a choice.

people are massively overreacting to this
people laugh from shock all the fucking time

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

The original video was trending on Youtube. I want to to know how that happened.

oops this was for

t. weak virgin that applogizes when pressured

Thanks.

>puppy eyes long face is a chad
oy gevalt

>Apologizing
>Ever
Pick 1.

Why didn't he take off his hat at the start ? He kept on saying "suicide is not a joke" which was very ironic considering his outfit

what did he honestly expect when he walked into the suicide forest? pretending his reaction was shock, why wad he going in there in the first place?

>chad
He's nu-male as fuck

>what did he honestly expect when he walked into the suicide forest?
the forest is actually a tourist spot if you follow the trail, he purposely went off trail implicitly hoping to see a suicide

I can pretend he was in shock and didn't realize how retarded he looked with the hat, but why did he go in the forest in the first place?

Wtf is that hair? It looks like birds nest upside down.

Get this shit. Off of Sup Forums. NOW.

I mean I can see it as a interesting point on the map, but a tourist spot too? he was just trying to do an innocent nature tour? I'm just trying to figure what the original intent was to the video. people are saying he was in shock when he acted like a coked up douchebag, sure fine I can work with that, even with how crazy rude and assholish he was to the Japanese official.

but ooooo boy guys imma gunna step all over this landmine field, I don't know what to expect!! I'm having trouble believing that

He made the conscious decision to edit and post the vlog instead of, say, a PSA about what he witnessed (without visuals) once he calmed down. That in and of itself shows that he has the self awareness of a rock.

He will appear to be sorry for as long as it takes for the internet to forget. As long as the money keeps rolling in he won't care.

he said they were gonna camp out but all he brought to back that claim up was a tent

In the vid he said it was for the vlog. Apparently the forest was said to be haunted or something. They didn't expect seeing the suicide victim. All the heat he's in could've been prevented if he had just played it safe and ended the vid there instead of continuing with his autism