Women in the victorian era of Britain tended to be stuning, well the rich ones at least due to healthy eugenics

Women in the victorian era of Britain tended to be stuning, well the rich ones at least due to healthy eugenics

as wealthy anglo men only selected the most stunning wives and therefore any daughter they had were guranteed gorgeous, and there was no way for a thot to fake her beauty through plastic surgery or thick makeup like nowadays

women back then who were attractive were truely beautiful, even my great grandmother who was celtic, in my opinion looked more beautiful than most super modern supermodels, saying as she was an unaltered true specimen.

WTF happened to Britain!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milesians_(Irish)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use makeapp on it famalam

She looks Iberian

maude fealey was american

she was a blue eyed anglo american

Social liberalism aka Degeneracy

Queen Victoria was anti-feminist btw

Even more likely that she had Iberian blood in her, then

This is all bollocks.

In my experience, the girls that come from rich families have that weird mix of good body/ugly face, usually quite tall. I put this down to them having short, fat, ugly fathers who had no choice but to make money, and then married some tall model type who had no skill other than being fucked by some short arse ugly fuck.

Result: tall, reasonably good body, ugly fuck typical Chelsea/goes to Central St Martins/is a model/whatever other useless crap bitch.

Pic related although not the best example. If you’ve spent enough time around these areas in London, you’ll see them a lot. Good bodies, ugly as fuck faces because the parent mix is fucked up.

That bitch will sniff your ass

Same thing as Irish.

Perfect women always exist dumb fag

yeah we know cunt however back in those days natural selection and eugenics eg. the richest (richest were anglos) and fittest survived so it only tended to be that most fit and strong got their trophy wives and had attractive offspring, not ugly kikes breeding pretty white women cause they have the most sheckles and connections

If I wanted a wife with pink skin and ugly face and large snout who stinks I would marry a pig.

Pic related is a Jew.

trad qt waifu's only existed back then

Trophy wives did not exist back then
Rich people married the daughters of other rich people

This board has IDs Shill you cant just change to the kek flag and change back and think youre good.

Sage, that being said shes a qt

that woman is like a 7 in the US and like a 5 in Los Angeles

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

privates have women
sergeants have wives
officers have ladies

grasp this, and you understand British people.

>he fell for the women in LA are attractive meme

maude fealey was an american actress you stupid redneck

she's still a 7

>Fealey
>Anglicized form of Irish surname

Considering Iberians settled in Ireland, it makes sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milesians_(Irish)

In LA a 10 is any bird with bleached blond hair & big tits, even if she's a man jawed horse-face.

they're not. but people from LA would literally laugh her out of the building for not having orange skin and shiny white teeth. all im saying is she would be below-average in a lot of cities in the US (NYC, Miami, etc.)

>tfw you will never get a qt Anglo aristocrat wife
I'll have to settle for some peasant girl...

10/10 women have fucked randoms in bathroom stalls and bushes for centuries.

"back then" shutup

>bleached blond hair & big tits
White people dont exist in LA anymore

You are dumb...look at the wealthy Queens of old...look at all modern Princes marrying out of the (wealthy) royals. Charles Darwin's relative invented Eugenics because he was a bigot as was Darwin. Also the Nazis implemented Eugenics.

"Nov. 22, 2012 - Los Angeles, California, U.S. - People await the food service at the Fred Jordan Mission's 69th annual Thanksgiving dinner for 2,500 poor and homeless children"

You're using a pic of exclusively homeless people bruh

>below-average in a lot of cities in the US
Most of those cities the average girls are fat nonwhite immigrants
She wouldnt be a model but she is far above what the average girl living there looks like

Did I say anything about being white ?

Doesn't make him wrong.

Something tells me youre a little full of shit José

dog

> healthy eugenics

lol u mean multigenerational inbreeding? k yeah, I highly recommend this for your family. user. go for it!

moar victorian qts

because only the rich and beautiful had pictures

Yep, the pull-out method has existed since for ever. They would only do it with a super-chad or a traveler back then though, and they would at least shut up about it, and not brag about their sexual exploits to their cuck husband. We should be happy that women have finally been outed for the primal fucking machines they are due to the internet.

Photography was all the rage in the late 1800's, it wasn't exclusive to the upper classes.

The poor did too, but no one posts the less beautiful ones. Pic related, my great great grand-mother.

What you describe user is the human condition and nothing new.

The Internet helped you realize you do not try very hard to land your dick inside of Heaven.

So your great great great grandfather was into cross dressing, huh?

My family jokes that this picture was taken moments after she beat the kids with a meat mallet, which is behind her back in the picture.

Until she smiles

Pic related is the true essence of European Beauty.

Fuck all of these roastie thoths

>WTF happened to Britain!?

>Population breeding to compete with the world.
Did you get the EU now.

Exactly. It was mergers and lots of people got stuck with some serious dogs. Plus everyone was stinky and dirty and diseased.

pajeets, pakis, Muslims, gays, transgenders

In the old days they were not tolerated. As well as obesity.