/POKEMON SUN & MOON/

Why does Ash look like a toddler in Sun & Moon?

The art style is crap, but it reminds me of Spirited Away, so I'm okay with it.

The animation is pretty okay.

When it comes to Pokemon and battling, he is pretty serious and trains every day with Kiawe (the black dude). And actually doesn't suck so much at battling this season, which is what people expected to happen.

His "companions" have pretty weird goals compared to his previous ones.

It kinda reminds you of the Original Series.

So far, it has been tolerable for me, I like the kot, the doggo and the comedy relief birb. Even Pikachu is strong.
XYZ, DP and the OS still the cake for the best series, though.

Kind of a shame really. I'm currently playing Moon and absolutely loving it. Wish the anime had been able to match the excellence of the game. Hopefully the overall quality will pick up as the season goes on but I just can't stand Ash's new dumb clueless FACE!

The good

>The animation is still as good as in XY
>Ash is constantly training, this is both shown on screen or mentioned by other characters
>Team Rocket is funny again, and they don't appear in every episode to be considered annoying
>Everyone is more expressive than in BW and XY

The bad
>They haven't done much with the school setting. School was supposed to be important but all the episodes take place outside of it

The different
>New artstyle might take a while to get used to
>Ash staying in the same city instead of traveling around gives off the impression that the plot isn't moving
>The lack of gym battles might bother some people
>The change in tone from XY might also piss off some people

Fuck off /vp/
Holy shit you have an entire board all to yourself, and even that's not enough??

Yes because the real fucking brotherd need to put some respect in this awful board my nigga.

Also Ash has this face because they need to kick the ass of the otakus and their passion with the awful bishounen characters.
Yes probably Pokémon is seen as a bad anime but probably is better than the animes who are discussed today in this board.
Now i will leave this site like the absolutely madman.

Is Misty back?

The artstyle ITSELF isn't too bad. It's Satoshi's redesign people have problems with. It's so ridiculously unnecessary and awkward.

This.

From the little I watched of it, it's just okay but it's just kind of jarring seeing a series that's basically stayed the same for over a decade make a change of this sort. Satoshi looks in-line with everyone else, he's the only one people say looks weird because he's the only old character there to make comparisons to.

Fact.

Team Rocket? Sold.

This needs to happen.

Just bring back Serena

Dear God no.

Kaki isnt black -_-

He looks like a huge pervert.

>And actually doesn't suck so much at battling this season
Team Rocket actually beat him

not the first time.

They don't, that was a mistranslation by a shitty speedsub.

They only win because Ash was the aggressor. They were literally doing nothing wrong.

Yeah, all of the girls look pretty good aside from Jessie.

Because he's a toddler?

Irrelevant and forgotten.

jessie and james too

He's regressing age-wise, that's why he didn't seem to grow up in the past few seasons. It all makes sense now.