There are people out there who actually deny the holocaust

Holocaust denial is the historical equivalent of the flat earth theory. How can you deny it when all the arguments have been debunked?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

If you deny it, I'd love to see you just try to debunk any of that. Before someone says "wow, rational wiki lol", it's all cited and properly sourced. You'll realize you can't debunk any of it since facts can't be denied...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
holocausthandbooks.com/
forum.codoh.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk
youtube.com/watch?v=g-ZyHIhPmw0
youtube.com/watch?v=alKvahr22hE&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one seriously denies the holocaust. It’s the number of victims and the method of gas chambers that is the issue

Why does that matter, though?

This is my sentiment too OP.

Please read the entire thing and see if you can still deny the holocaust...Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums is a satire board

Because one is downright murder, and the other could be considered manslaughter. Semantics are important.

If it didn't happen it should of, and if it did they should have finished the job.

No one here is denying that people died. How about...OP BTFO!

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

There was no Holocaust though. The Holocaust was a systematic effort of murdering all of the Jews in the world. Unlike the white genocide "meme" there's literally no evidence for it.
I never understood this meme of "only anti-semites deny the Holocaust". Why the fuck would they? If they hate Jews they would rejoice at 6 million Jews being murdered. Something tells me the (((people))) who started that meme were the same ones who started

>"You know these people we call literally Nazis? Why don't we tell them Trump is literally Hitler and surely that shame will make them vote for Hillary!"

Or it could just be one huge coincidence.

There are people out there who aktuwally belieb the holohoax
Why to lefty faggots use such convoluted and self righteous sentence structure?

Wiki = kike

Omg. You mean ke how jews and nonwhites deny whites are going extinct? Fuck your holocaust kike. Its fantasy nonsense. Youre not nor were you ever being exterminated.

wait, commies question the holocaust too? then why follow (((marxism)))?

I dont deny the holocaust... However I strongly question the exaggeration of it.

We don’t deny it; we just don’t think it was that big a deal.

^This
It just doesn't matter very much.

On whether or not the Holocaust did or did not happen. By definition, a holocaust is seen as a 'great loss'.

A 'great loss' is an opinion.

>the hall of cost happened

fake
as
fuck

OP pretending to be a human is the same as a dog walking on the moon.
Everything is fake because OP says so.
Stop thinking in terms of false analogies and go watch more Hollywood goys.

I believe it happened, but not to the scale of what most people say.

6 million is Jewish mythology.

(((they))) still call that holocaust denial though.
Do the same exact dogshit with "climate change deniers".

Go to Treblinka ...show 35000 metric tons of ash...proof provided...

oh you cant do that ? That means you are in big poo poo Moshe

your an evil holocaust denier goy.
It was real in my mind.

how exactly political ideology invented in 19 century and jew genocide are related

I don't think anyone except people brainwashed by Iran seriously deny the Holocaust

Came here to post this, but looks like this user beat me to it. Well, OP? Go ahead and answer. We’re waiting.

>Jewish Bolsheviks genocided 66 million in Russia pre-WWII
>Allies genocided 15 million Germans after WWII
>Jew terrorists backed/funded by Israel plotted to genocide 6 million Germans by poisoning town water supplies after WWII but failed

I don't give a fuck about Jews. I really wish the the Germans did genocide them. But wishing doesn't make it so. It simply didn't happen. It's just the typical kike tactic of saying your enemy is doing what you actually are.

hitler was a rothschild and the whole thing was to create the zionist state... anyone who doesn't deny holocaust on this board is a shill or a cuck faggot.

Iranian shill?

Why is it illegal to investigate the holohoax in many European countries?

Not only is there no evidence that any of the Operation Reinhard camps were anything more than transit camps, but the claims of homicidal gas chambers in Auschwitz and Majdanek don't stand up to scrutiny.

The Holohoax is the creation of Yiddish storytelling and Soviet propaganda. It was all exaggerations and lies to make Jews look like poor victims and Nazis as genocidal maniacs who used diesel exhaust and bug spray to mass murder Jews.

>Catalonian
Faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forgot to write under all the jews selected
>get in the iven

>jewish lies

What Is History?
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/

The Rise and Fall of the Holocaust Industry
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/

Josef Mengele - Innocent At Auschwitz
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg

David Cole and Mark Weber - What is holocaust revisionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw

Ursula Haverbeck - `Auschwitz expertin`
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

Books
holocausthandbooks.com/

Forum search
forum.codoh.com/

Are these jews lying then?
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk

youtube.com/watch?v=g-ZyHIhPmw0

youtube.com/watch?v=alKvahr22hE&t=1s

please kys eu flag fuck if i ever met you IRL I WOULD FUCKING STAB YOUR EYEBALLS OUT WITH MY THUMBS

>you're purposely picking the posts that outrage you
I GET SO SICK OF THESE STUPID THREADS. YOUR APPEAL TO EMOTION HAS NO POWER HERE.
I seriously doubt anybody on Sup Forums denies a lot of people died senselessly in interment camps, everybody had them, including the US. As Germany started to lose the war, conditions were beyond hellish I imagine, but to watch Jews stand on the dead bodies of all the other German enemies of the state, to spend 70 years, to resort to using fucking 9 year old little girls to rope you into their bullshit while still just a child. It's all inconceivably beneath contempt. Yes the camps existed, yes conditions were terrible, no I don't think jews were the only people who died and if you know anything of history you know why they were considered enemies of the state. So grow up and realize there are many shades of gray between black and white.

Jesus Christ, this is EXACTLY the shit I'm talking about. Fuck those people.

Jeez calm down boiga, I'm just asking would you rather live in Iran or Israel?

The holocaust was like a big game of telephone played by jewish survivors of WWII:

>Germany starts to reunite its lands back to pre-WWI borders
>Have to take poland and other surrounding bits back
>Finds themselves at war with communism
>Soviet/Marxist/Communist/Anarchist sympathizers given a chance to stop before being put into war camps
>Lots of people die on all sides because it was a huge world war
>German supply lines constantly bombed
>Famine and disease rampant in the prison camps
>War ends: "They made lampshades and soap out of us"
>Nuremburg
>"They shot everyone in the head and buried them in mass graves"
>Years keep passing
>Tall tales keep getting taller

Can you give one document from the Nazi leadership showing they ordered or were aware of a plan to EXTERMINATE the jews?

Camp Reinhard camps have them actually boxed them in.
In Treblinka according to the Holocaust narrative 850.000 jews were gassed and burned and ...thats important their ash is buried at the site of the massmurder and wasnt thrown into a river such were the stories abouts Auschwitz Birkenau camp.
Thats means that for proof you just have to dig it up,measure the weight,then conclude the people killed.

Very simple and a rock solid proof without any doubt.One wonders why the jews come up with the idea themselves to invite all the evil holocaust deniers and shame them for all times with such an excavation.For some strange coincedence it cant be done because jewish burial rituals.
Sorry goyim.

fuck it, we should just sneak in and start digging

Holocaust definitely happened, the problem is that it doesn't fuckin matter. Stalin murdered 10 million Ukrainians because he hated them so he starved the whole country, nobody gives a shit about that though.
Jews (as well as many other forgot groups like Jehovah's Witnesses, etc) getting gased, worked to death, or burned is a small tragedy compared to the utter global carnage of WW2 and even more so with the brutalities of communist dictatorships

You cant.The area was sealed with concrete slabs to prevent any examination since a scientist checked with ground radar and found nothing.

>Memebol
>calling anyone a faggot

Since this shit thread is about the Hall of Costt; has anyone read the book Air Photo Evidence by John C. Ball?