Why do Americans laugh like that?

Why do Americans laugh like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA
youtube.com/watch?v=nNwR3V8PG70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are soy boys you fucking shill and hes not laughing hes posing for a picture

he's not laughing
he's preparing to engage numale initiation
I suggest you strap yourself in
it's gonna be a bumpy ride

nu-males open their mouths like that in pictures to indicate that a cock can easily fit in there

>laugh
That's a cry, user

this

>soundless laugh
>soulless eyes

That's a Bugman not an American

They don't this is just one of the minority cuck autists

Americans are always doing this shit, they think it constitutes 'wacky' in photos.

He's making a rare pepe face.
Pic related. Do not steal.

And it is, it's cute. I adore them.

I don't get what people get out of making these Pictures and posting them i never took a Picture of me and uploaded it on the Internet and never had any urge to use any kind of Social media

Are they doing it to get praise?

Narcissism

thats nintendidder for you

no bad thoughts
happy happy happy

They wouldn't have to make that stupid face if they would just take a picture of the object instead of sticking their face in the picture with it.

uh oh watch out guys, things are getting out of control

kerrrraaayyyyzzzeeee

That's the face you make at a baby. Since there's no baby he makes the face at his phone.

we are insane

yup.

Why do Europeans post a picture of literally anything and count it as the majority of Americans? And doesn't that kind of mindset contradict with the 56% meme? Maybe this is just a stale meme I'm taking too seriously.

we fucked up the world
I'm so, so sorry eurobros
please accept me into your non-white-male-hating countries so I can actually feel like I'm living my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA

What the fuck are you? I see these posts everywhere, you act like a total sperg under a different flag. Are you pushing an agenda?

Bro you killed hitler

just a normal sperg

it's a .jpg user

they're all soundless

I dindu nuffin mang
but our country should be irrelevant
we suck now

HIDE ALL "WHY DO AMERICANS....." POSTS.

America is a nation of bugmen. No history, no culture, no souls.

help me
youtube.com/watch?v=nNwR3V8PG70

This is one of the worst things I've seen in my life.

Is it edible?

It is the hoof of a horse

did it died?

Bull cock

Why the fuck do you britfags always have to decimate us in every thread?

matriarchal society with few who know their fathers

In animal kingdom it's usually a face of submission.
But it's just a trend that will die out in a few years and we have a new soyboy gimmick

Presenting us the word you are looking for

Says the guy from the land importing Muslims. We have a culture, a history and souls. Now STFU Achmed

Unironically, it was the jews.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

sure, kid

Calm down sperg. Soyboy is just a catchy memeword based on broscience. These dudes are just faggy manchildren; casualties of an emasculated and vapid culture. It doesn't have much to do with their diet.

seconded

With that flag, you should be asking if it's fuckable instead.

saving for copypasta

Is this a copypasta?

it's SoyBoi