You should be ashamed of yourselves

You should be ashamed of yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWSwWnsXKYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a fucking haircut, liberal

Why should I care what he says? Is he even more than a speck of dust, amongst the other 300 million in America?

post his shit so I can tell him to fuck off

>tyrant

>everyone hates him and therefor if i dont hate him too i wont fit in

this cuck

I think this rejected member of Pearl Jam is the only one projecting here.

Everybody's out to get the Whites. Nobody asked the Whites. Everyone forgets about the Whites.

>liberals admit they hate 50% of the country

This is why there will be inevitable civil war. And I can't wait to see all those fat, pink-haired freaks grabbing their AR's.

he's acting as if it's our fault

if you want to shove insane liberal societal ideals on everyone, this is what you will get. i'd rather have america get nuked to hell than turn over to a PC liberal sweden-like state sucking off refugee cock and criminalizing wrong usage of "pronouns"

STOP CROSSING OUT THE NAME ON SCREENSHOTS JESUS I WANT TO RAID THESE PEOPLE

hillary would have started ww3 with russia months ago and you fucking know it. Unlike North Korea, Russia can actually shoot back.

>WAAH WHY ISN'T BLOMPF TOTALLY BACKING DOWN AFTER WE KEEP SAYING HE'S STOOPID AND SO ARE HIS FANS, WHY WOULD ANYONE SUPPORT HIM FOR FEAR OF LOOKING DUMB OMG THIS JUST PROVES IT AND YOU SUCK AND I'M SO GREAT

- the post

He's been on the pol/ all night acting the asshole. He's commie red Rusky flag fag

You mean the guy who wants to get rid of H1B visas which destroy the middle class professional crowd just to benefit some cocksuck CEOs? Yeah, fuck that guy. Lefties have always hated the middle class.

Russia is in first place for actual existential threats. China is second place. NK is somewhere way, way below those two.

exactly. These idiots actually think North Korea will do anything besides launch (one) shitty rocket into the sky that will fizzle out like a firecracker.

Trump is gay, but only because he's not far right enough and doesnt send squads of Stormtroopers after liberals who cry about shit on FB

Stop screencapping your own facebook faggot.

Gonna find you.

/thread

Why didn't US nuclear bomb Moscow when they had a chance? Russians developed them 4 years later, you had 4 whole years to btfo them.

Shut up!

Thats it.

All white men must turn in their guns immediately.

just search facebook for the text of the post
i'm staring at the post right now

doesnt show up for me

should. type the first sentence into the facebook search box. only result that shows up

Flaming nuclear death is better than flaming leftist drivel.

>Liberal
>Ugly as sin

Every. Fucking. Time.

Holy god damn shit balls I hate Scrumpt now.

Being a Trump supporter is the living embodiment of what an uninformed moron, and shithead entails. This isn't an opinion, friend. It's a fact that you are the scourge of the earth. The whole fucking planet knows this. I know Trump supporters have very little self awareness because it's a life spent in projection, and blame, but get a fucking clue!
Everybody hates you and hates him. You are fucking doomed. I certainly hope it's worth it.

I can't but help but chuckle whenever a leftist accuses someone of projection

Shit didn't know this worked

>You're an uneducated moron!
>Doesn't capitalize Earth.

Being a Trump supporter is the living embodiment of what an uninformed moron, and shithead entails. This isn't an opinion, friend. It's a fact that you are the scourge of the earth. The whole fucking planet knows this. I know Trump supporters have very little self awareness because it's a life spent in projection, and blame, but get a fucking clue!
Everybody hates you and hates him. You are fucking doomed. I certainly hope it's worth it.

>tyrant

7 more years of delicious leftist whining

oh yeah. easy way to find idiots.

Rate me, Sup Forums.

tell me more about the muh russia conspiracy invented by dems that the media after trumps victory immidetly swallowed withouth question and prove.
A global 24/7 smear campaign that idiots like you bought instantly, all with nothing to show for it at all, no prove no nothing a year later...
In fact it looks like dems actually colluded.
How does it feel to swallow the media narrative like the brainless useful idiot puppet for democrats you are? No really how does it feel to have it proven that you got lied to for an entire year? Are you angry with democrats and media for lying to you? are you angry at yourself for being such a stupid brainlet and believing it? or are you angry with the people that got it right and told you a year ago "lol you fucking moron you are just a pupped that gets used how do you not see it? blind and stupid?!"

Kike/10

But I'm conservative and ugly as fuck.

Drumpf BTFO, sweetie :^)

Because you come from liberal stock, user.

>8 year meme

civil war when

Imagine not knowing how to use a comma.

What a fag

Remember Sully, when I told you if you could go more than 2 sentences without using the word "fucking", I'd take you seriously?

I lied..

Ayy

You could swap out trump for Clinton and it would be true

FALSE JESUS MUST PERISH

LMFAO

This guy reminds me of the scene in Rick and Morty when the guy says "you're petty and insecure, and you're taking it out on me".
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWSwWnsXKYI

The guy LITERALLY projects about himself and then says "Trump supporters project". Like, how does he not see this? He has GOT to be trolling, there's no way this is real.

Oh didnt see this. Great minds think alike i suppose, too bad Google search is too retarded to figure out to find this

I only voted for trump because I wanted to see American society be disrupted and possibly destroyed, desu.

I can't say this to people IRL because it's a position everyone, and I mean everyone, hates. Conservatives hate it because that aint patriotic. White Liberals hate it becuase that's only okay if society is destroyed via the elimination of white people. Black people hate it because I want welfare to be canceled. Normal people hate it because what I want would lead to death by neglect and hardship for hundreds of thousands.

But I like it. Human evolution has stalled due to the state of modern society. We need to go back to a time when the weak, the true weak, however beautiful they may be, however strong they may be, perish. The conditions that forged the white and asian races will return when America becomes third world WITHOUT white genocide. Only then will we be able to be great.

My bloodline will make it one generation, maybe, but it'll be worth it.

>tyrant

This is definitely not an emotional assertion with no basis on reality whatsoever

SHIT, IT'S TRUE

>Everyone hates you thus you're wrong

Not a trumpie but this is terrible logic. Also Trump isn't starting nuclear war. North Korea never does anything.

>tfw I come from ultra conservative stock, with grand dragons and ANP members on both sides of the family, and am still ugly as fuck because i spent a good portion of my life being forced to breathe through my mouth because my family was too poor for allergy pills
>tfw i look like a liberal because of this
>tfw liberals feel comfortable around me
>this gives me an opportunity to turn them on to racist/sexist jokes and minor "red pillz"

if trump was a tyrant, this ginger faggot and opie would be gassed

such a shame really...

Look at that gd fag.....

What a fucking pos.

Fresh new indoctrinated meat working for Shareblue. More meat to put in the oven when the time comes.

I like how it's always people that have never served in the armed forces that complain about how Trump is threatening NK and encouraging war.

has to be bait, look at it.

Nope you can find him on Facebook lol

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

I guarantee this guy is insecure as fuck, smokes weed, gets all of his info/opinions from shitty podcasts and Comedy Central shows, lives with his mother and complains that no girls will date him 'cause they only like jerks.

welcome to Sup Forums
youre here forever

GET A FUCKING CLUE!

I don't buy this bullshit because I remember when George W. Bush was president. The same exact bullshit happened to him during his tenure in office. Hollywood, newsmedia, liberals all put out a huge campaign saying how Bush was the worst ever, etc.

Fuck em him

GET A HAIRCUT HIPPIE

>I know Trump supporters have very little self awareness because it's a life spent in projection, and blame
oops

I see Trump derangement syndrome is still alive.
You would think after a year these people would give up and move on to the next trendy thing to hate. Bandwagons the lot of them.

>Bush was the worst ever

Bush was about the third worst ever.

Buchanan is the worst ever, because he split the country into a civil war that killed a fair percentage of the population and left the southern half in ashes -- you can't top that.

Wilson would be my #2, because he started the meme of America as the international military adventurer in service to banks, and he also sold the country to said banks with the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Bush, comparatively, only bungled the worst terrorist attack in the country's history, bungled the response to a natural disaster (compare the response for Katrina with Harvey) turning it into an absolute debacle, invaded an entire country by mistake (according to his version of events, otherwise he lied), enshrined torture as official American policy to be endorsed, created the national surveillance state (which Obama expanded), and capped it off with presiding over the worst economic collapse in the country's history.

Bush was a terrible president. As incompetent and useless as Obama was, even he couldn't match Bush.

> being this mad

fpbp

Inferior genetics.

Look at that awesome mug.

No can do sweetie :^)

No way I'm letting those digits go unrecognized

Overweight neckbeard making soyboy faces, probably browses Plebbit/10

>tyrant
>can't pass any legislation

Wow what a dictator

I cant even

fpbp