Japanese here. You whiteys crying over the man that killed himself is pathetic...

Japanese here. You whiteys crying over the man that killed himself is pathetic. No wonder white countries are being taken over by blacks and Muslims. You whites need to grow thicker skin and quit being pussies. In japan we don’t care about cowards that kill themselves. America was once strong but now it full of cucks like you guys. Americans wouldn’t last one year in japan. You’re used to your safe spaces.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ytHK9geWnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jap here
show slant eyes

>japanese here
>in japan
Us flag

Really activating my almonds

Your country getting kiked slowly but surely desu. It's a slow creep you don't notice. I was in Jap land in 2006 and then in 2015. The difference was incredible. Much more english spoken, less openly racist, and more shit skins on the streets and on TV. Open your slant eyes and see whats going on before it's too late

go follow in his footsteps you japanese turd, instead of leeching off of a white country

this. post eyes

>In japan we don’t care about cowards that kill themselves.

then you need a lesson in compassion for your fellow man.

>white

wait. You are just proving the soulless gook meme lolllol

POST THOSE EYES OP

The people on Sup Forums don't give a shot, you want reddit

YEAHHH SHOW EM

Nice timestamp fag

what did he stumble across Sup Forums?

>Nonwhites lack compassion
HowNew.ru

you think we're fucking retarded?
you're a white guy pulling your eye back. asians have an actual fold of skin going over their tear duct

Logan Paul is chad only bugmen and loser beta males are crying about him they hate that millions of prime 12 year old girls are gushing every night masturbating to his perfect aryan face no matter how much of an asshole he is while they act all nice and only get single mothers and fatties.

>that flag
I'm gonna collect you

Post baby pixel dick for proofs. Or tentacles.

0/10 this thread is garbage

Quit moving the goalposts. I am Japanese

You're about as japanese as keanu reeves, tom cruise, or yokozuna.

Does anyone have a link, I want to see what all the uproar is over?

His copy pasted fake surprise reaction.
I wonder how many times he redid the shoot to try and get the best reaction.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

>i am Japanese
Not with that beard, you're not.

>You whiteys crying over the man that killed himself is pathetic.

No one cares about the dead Jap. We just all hate Kike Paul.

Japanese can’t grow facial hair? News to me

You couldn't make this shit up. This is some kindergarten level shill attempt

well well well

kek, this has massive potential
>completely random related

It is so low tier it is kinda funny

Haha yep! Needs more muslim acts of peace, like the Bataclan

People killing them selves is part of natural selection, it is necessary for evolution.

>60% of young japanese are virgins.
>suicide skyrocketing.
>after WW2 national pride became Mario Bros and anime.
>weeb makes a thread
>calls X country cuck

fuck off faggot.

>perfect aryan face

No you're not loser.
>t. real Japanese

ITT: Japanese-Americans don't exist on Sup Forums

t. another Japanese-American

this

Guys we have the film. Its gonna be released.

No fuck you I'm the real japanese

>>after WW2 national pride became Mario Bros and anime.
more like industrialization and manufacturing, you fucking idiot. most successful managerial tactics used today comes from Japan

Muh America. SJWs and commies are not Americans.

gaijin eye

actual jap eye

see how the jap eye actually RADIATES disappointment? That's something whites will never conquer. Disgrace beams.

Haha good meme

That looks slantier than Jap eyes that look native to the Guangzhou region of China

He's straight up sociopath. That's it. No more discussion. There is seriously something wrong for a millennial to video blog next to a rotting corpse for money. Not even a religious person but his parents should be more ashamed and angrier than the public. Haunted houses and dumb goth kids going to graveyards is harmless, but this is quintessential sociopath behavior.

She's coming for you Logan Paul
SHE WILL release the footage!

youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg

Kekkkkkkk

>SJWs and commies are not Americans.
Really? Then how come social justice and communism were invented in America?

she needs to go back to mexico

1. I don't believe you're Japanese
2. I agree with your sentiment

Jesus Christ. It's not that big a deal. I didn't even think he was that disrespectful.

The jap committed suicide in a fucking public park. In a place famous for suicide. If you do something in public, you forgo your right to privacy. He could've done this in privacy if he wanted privacy.

The guy might have been a coward who cares it's just a dead husk now
Showing his corpse and laughing about it is still distasteful

>You whiteys crying over the man that killed himself is pathetic

It is though. Apparently no one cared about this nip schmuck so he did himself in. Somehow he has the sympathy of the entire western world for his display of weakness .

>communism were invented in America
Are you baiting?

why have factories if you don't have kids to inherit them.

Technically it was. Karl Marx was white, Yes? Considering migration of white people to Europe came from the USA back in 1776, Marx TECHNICALLY is from America, meaning America is responsible for communism

the park actually has rules about no filming or photography, im guessing for this specific circumstance

also pretty disgusting of you to just set aside your human decency for another person who just died and to endorse filming a person who had just committed suicide just because they're in public, get your head and morals checked

Also this,

this is just pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ytHK9geWnc

You are a certified zipper faced nip how does it feel?

the robots will

Fuck you you godamn slope.
Take some shark fin and pound it up your little runt asshole.
I bet your grear grand moms shadow still looks good super imposed and burned into the pavement you fucking faggot.

Scratch that OP is a lying faggot.

Love me love me long time long time. Sucky sucky

I, as a proud Logan Pauler completely agree we Logan's choices. For one, the man was clearly not wearing any merch and therefore was not a true fan of our Lord and Saviour. Secondly if that Japanese boi was sad, why didn't he just Dab on the haters!!? Clearly that man is is no way real and therefore his time on the vlog was obviously Logan trying to let him into heaven by being on the video bible; Logan Paul's Vlogs

its kinda repugnant to be honest what this guys has done,desacralize the last moment of a tortured soul

Wow big fucking deal. If he didn't want to get found he should have hiked in a couple days

>statue of pregnant black woman with a child
>no father

i wouldnt cry for her if he get a life sentence fuck him,imagine that he piss of in the tomb a one of your familiar

That's what I like about the video. That cuck jap thought he had a dignified way out of life, but he was proven wrong. Great stuff.

degli calle

>Stupid spic streching eye
Go to bed kid

Rereading what you wrote I am not sure if I could misuse basic grammar so perfectly in one sentence.

>Japanese here.

Itt:
Weebfag OP dangling bait.

did you think for a moment that everyone could give a shit about the jap the an hero,d ? Did you think for a moment that anons are exploiting this retardation to destroy logan fuckface pauls credibility as a entertainer.

Do you think he cares? He's filming your dead asian corpses for views. Those who "protest" are just virtue signaling to look like they have morals and principles.

How naive can you be? Kys.

I agree with the bug man but
>we don't care about cowards who kill themselves
Fucking subhuman slant eyed bugs. Of course you value your fellow japanese's life so low. He probably killed himself because some customer told him his food sucked or something dumb like that. I know about the hikkimori. You bugs have not evolved to have a sense of compassion for the human and no desire to strive to improve the situation of those most harshly experiencing the consequences of your broken society

Get off Sup Forums Kevin this is embarrassing.

OP please I'm dying of laughter. How retarded do you think people are? It's so painfully clear you lack any understanding whatsoever of Japanese culture it's embarrassing. Please never use the Internet again.

A big black cock.

>Commit suicide in public
>Your body gets viewed by the public

OH MY GOD THE INHUMANITY OF IT

get your head examined mate

>calling virgins cucks
It doesn’t work like that

He went off the path. Please try harder with your fucking shitty goddamn fucking shitposting you subhuman fucking redditor edgefag for fucks sake this site is shit

If the guy did it in the suicide public park, I'd say he wasn't exactly trying to avoid attention.

>what did he stumble across Sup Forums?

You notice how all these faggots have been complaining about Logan "profiting" off a suicide which wasnt even monetized, but they are all profiting off virtue signalling about him?

step aside keanu and dum ho and make way for the real samurai

Your flag would make it seem like you don't know much about what goes on in japan
Plus, we're not sad for the guy who killed himself we just think logan Paul is autistic and this gives us a reason to shit on him

Maybe it'd be funnier if the roles were reverted. Him dangling from a tree with that ridicolous hat.

That'd be a interesting social experiment right there.

Fuckin weeb