Tsugumomo

When will the nips grow out of this kind of humor? Also no subs still.

Other urls found in this thread:

www40.zippyshare.com/v/61Xjh9pZ/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ST0Fn0UF-J8
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>humor
it's not for laughs, it's for arousing the viewer.
and if you think Japan is going to stop trying to make young men horny then go take a look at their birth rate and report back.

the low birthrate is more related to economics than arousal.

for a second I thought you wrote low bitrate

Naturally. But it's easier to make young men want to fuck despite the economic pressure not to than to reformat their Economy/workforce

"It's not my fault this is happening"

Birthrate has been declining arround the globe actually.

Also, low birthrate isn't a problem for the people, it's a problemn for the State.

Who is releasing this?

the fuck would that make a difference, condoms are a thing and japanese by and large arn't iresponsible people.

>has been declining arround the globe actually.
its been declining in 1st world countries

Anyone got the 'Man the fuck up' Kazuya image?

I seem to have misplaced it.

>arouse young men
>bombard them with breeding/relationship propaganda
>the buckle and find a girl to fuck
>girl pressures them to marry her
>girl pressures them to get a job
>girl pressures them to knock them up
Japan doesn't want a bunch of welfare babies. They want to drag men into the workforce. Anime titties are the bait. Girls are the hook.

No one

I'm starting to think that anime Kiriha is cuter than manga Kiriha

You mean this?

>people still think breeding propaganda isn't a thing
>when "go to work every day and a high schooler might let you feel her tits" the show was made

It's happening in third world countries too, more exactly in the wealthiest part of the country. It's like population decline is inversely proportional to education and wealth.
t. third worlder whose government has been reporting the phenomenon.

Yeah, but it was edited with text and had some things from the previous pages.

>Also no subs still.
Taco subs, in case anyone can read spic www40.zippyshare.com/v/61Xjh9pZ/file.html
Encoding is dogshit tho.

Subs hopefully never.

Reminder that Tsugumomo began in 2007.

Literally 10 years ago

hen you think about it,
time really isn't linear.

yeah, she is cuter. taking this pic from the previous thread

More money, less kids. It's not rocket science.
>t.

>[HorribleSubs] Tsugumomo - 01 [720p].mkv

same

stop posting

this is a lie =(

Then why does the state insist on making the birthrate worse?

so noone is gonna sub this? guess I'm going with the spic shit then

I'm guessing most fansub groups are waiting for simulcast confirmations because they're lazy fucks.

>fansub groups
is that still a thing?

That and asenshi is pretty much the only sub group who subs non simulcasts and they are busy subbing little witch academia on Sunday.

Go ask herkz

If you already read the manga then you can understand what's going on by context and cliche anime phrases alone

FUTURE: youtube.com/watch?v=ST0Fn0UF-J8

>mfw 3rd shitworld countries will invade us and overwhelm us with a 5:1 people ratio

They said they'd be late for today's episode. Maybe there's an unannounced surprise.

You're losing your mind then.

>no subs ever
Gee I sure am glad Crunchyroll killed fansubbing.

If there are freaking spanish subs already, english subs will probably be out soon enough. R-right?

Just learn Japanese. What are you, stupid?

English fansub scene is dead. Only Asenshi actually subs anything anymore, everybody else just edits simulcast scripts. Shows like Tsugumomo that have no simulcast are fucked over.

>if you can't learn 2000 kanji you're stupid

Daiz get out

I know half of that and watch my stuff fine and dandy.

I even play games on nip without that much trouble. The time you waste bitching is more than enough to learn moon.

How has Daiz not been permabanned yet?

>threads will not be infested by secondaries
Good riddance.

Will this seriously not get English subs?

I actually am learning moon. I'm just pointing out that calling anyone stupid for not doing it is retarded.

Just a nice tip if you want to learn Japanese.

It's easier to learn Kanji from words and vocabulary rather than to remember every possible reading of every kanji.

How often is the shota naked?

If you want to read you need to learn kanji.

It just will take a while. Honestly, I was expecting that. It's a series no-one except manga readers give a shit about.

As much as most of the female cast.

It's time

Why are her tits so big?

Fuck you, i checked even if i knew it wasnt real

So a lot? That's good since they have a pretty cute VA for him

I almost don't want this to get popular in the West.

All the whining over
>muh sexualized lolis

Will be annoying, especially when the source material is so good.

Why do you need subs? If you're not a filthy secondary you know all the dialogue anyway.

>Also no subs still.

I'd rather learn japanese than read the source material of something that already has an anime.

So are they sticking to the manga's THICC character design or are they going to make the girls look like generic anime cuties?

This made my brain hurt.

>tripfags being retarded
Color me surprised.

>not just using the translated manga as a script

Get educated.

What are you trying to say?

SO EPISODE 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!

I can't find it on Nyaa

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913720

I remember someone translated the Dragon Ball manga using the anime subs

Tsugumomo? I like the part where he gets a loli handjob and cums.

Seriously, how did this get an anime?

Maybe it's ending soon.

It is. Or it should, rather.

>Seriously, how did this get an anime?
I don't know but you can guarantee it won't be as lewd as the manga. At least the TV broadcast won't. We can pray for good BDs.

Is it legit?

Dumb fucking Colombian spic subhuman trash

At least i get to hear her obaasan grammar

Yes

Trying it raw, it's actually manageable with my pathetic Japanese skills so surely all those Japanese whiz kids in Sup Forums should have no trouble with it right?

Doubt it.
We are currently a the school tournament arc and once that's over he must find some cheap power-up, bond with all the Tsukogamis and then face the possesed MILF.
And after that we will probably get a bunch of chapters of him bonding with all the girls or something.

EPISODE 2 ALREADY OUT AND STILL NO SUBS ARGRHHHH!!!!!

There will never be subs for this show. We are returning to an age where some shows never get subtitles and only the most popular shows get passed around. We had a good run were nearly everything was subbed for the last decade, but that's over now.

It's a shame, isn't it?

I wonder if the gulf of shows that will become victim to not being simulcasted or picked up by the various competing companies (Funi+Crunchy, Netflix, Amazon, etc) will eventually cause a rebirth in the subbing community.

I know it won't happen for years, and it'll take quite a number of shows falling through the cracks until the problem is noticed, but this has happened before - people realized there were so many shows not being subbed that we had that first big surge.

It will, hopefully, come again one day.

If there are spic subs, then there will eventually be english subs. Even if I have to do them myself.

It will. But only when a new generation of fans arise, because the current ones have grown indolent and entitled. New blood is needed.

The spic subs were kind of shit though.
I barely understand japanese and even I realized some parts were translated wrong.

Just finished watching it with spic subs.
They're shit.

Well fuck.

Generic cuties, but it's too soon to tell.

>[Asenshi] Tsugumomo - 01 [DF9B2258].mkv

It ends after that user.

Yeah, but judging by this manga's pace that's like 200 more chapters.

Anime Kazuya looks FUCKING trash, holy hell.

>because the current ones have grown indolent and entitled. New blood is needed.
Agreed.

I think the most pressing issue might be the loss of the process of typesetting/timing/QC/Encoding/etc. The translation is the easy part. It's the technical stuff that, even after a decade + of watching fansubs, I still don't understand.

>That lack of ass cheek in the anime
Dropped

We can still use the original manga as a base.

Well, I hope they redo shit for the BDs

And judging by the mangaka's pace, there's still 5+ years to go.