Guess who's back? Back again

Guess who's back? Back again.

Does he suck his own dick though?

THINK HE'S GONNA GET SOME AWFULLY HOT COFFEE?

Why didn't my fucking friends tell me!

Loved this man. Ran his mouth too much which made for bad PR but he's still a fighter like Trump and I respect him for that. I love John Kelly but he caved into the hollow media outrage by firing the Mooch.

this fu-ckin' guy

His White House career was short lived but glorious, like a supernova

God i fucking hope the mooch comes back.

Sanders is a better press secretary than Mooch.

Mooch would be better as an ambassador.

>Ambassador Mooch
Who is the lucky country

North Korea

OH GOD YES.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, mooch. And you have burned so very bright.

He wasn't Press Secretary, he was Director of Communications, he did a press conference in the beginning but wasn't going to do them regularly

From what they say, he got axed because he undermined the chief of staff and told everyone he reports directly to the president

I guess he just got the penalty box until everything calmed down because he got so popular in such a short time

That's a waste.

Germany.

Mooch on the coackrooch

Mooch! My guido!

He’s a political hitman. His job is to come in, ruffle feathers, fuck shit up and axe whoever needs to go. Wonder whose on the block this round.

No dude. He came in for one reason only. To fire Rinse Penis. Then he left. Everything else you heard or saw was smoke, mirrors, bread, circus, and kabuki theater.

>Germany.
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Problem faggot?

I hope he cucks Kuschner by givin' Ivanka some Italian salami, ya know whut I'm sayin'! Poor ole Kusch will have to go back to Israel in shame like the cannoli he is

trump is legitimately mentally handicapped. he is some kind of entertaining puppet for the elite and was
given all his money

#Obsessed

Don’t tease me

>obsessed
>first response
maybe im obsessed with not being a manic autist with OCD
>ocd
>obsessive

is that the kid from that old movie "the room" all grown up (the kid was a adult playing a kid at the time)

you're boring.

He's a big guy

Nice numbers.

>manlet
>wears women's sunglasses
>everyone still loves him

youre fat

You’re probably obsessed with objects in your shithole, that’s probably worse than being the emperor of the world.

look how flacid reince looks lol

carlos!

Scaramoochi's back, tell a friend

First kek of the day. Ty, user.

Nah.
The Vatican.

kek. I'm rethinking this and as much as Nikki Haley is doing a fantastic job, I think The Mooch should tell the U.N "how it's going to be". Of course The Mooch is sent to the U.N after a quick one man reenactment of Cheney/Rumsfelds' Halloween Massacre.

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES

FUCK YES MOOCH IS THE SHIT

mooch back for season 2 due to viewer demand

Da mooch had a very specific job to do the first time and that was to get rid of that faggot priebus. That being said, I'd welcome him back.

The Mooch Cometh 2.0

This. Rince Pubus and Spicy Spicer had to go. Reince was a leaker and Sean was ineffective in his position.

I love this guy, was so harcdore they had to sit him on the bench

Right. Trump needed someone to take the heat for axing Penis and Spicer was just out of his league

ayy i knew dem filthy kike fucks couldnt keep da mooch down, salute.

PRAISE

PRAISE BLESSED KEK

He has blessed me with a "Who'oore" id written exactly as the mooch woudl pronounce it.

Fuckin A, Mooch is pure gold. He will unironically win over a shitload of black and Latino voters. Can’t wait to see this fucker back in front of the cameras.

Fuck yes please bring this Brooklyn psychopath back
White house has never and will never see a better hatchet man than the fucking mooch

do it faggot

M O O C H
O
O
C
H

we need more mooch

Based

>dude with a permanent duck face
please no

My favorite Trump character.

MOOCHIE'S BACK SELL A HEDGE

>duck face
It's the Italian resting perma disdain face

All I know is that Bannon sucks his own dick.

what did he call prebus again? Rinsed penis or something like that?

>Media claims he could
What?

I liked Mooch desu. He was a great new character

K I K E
I
K
E

Haley is a pig

M U T T
U
T
T

Seig numbers, dog.

Remember that time the holocuast never happened?

They are a british economic colony and a bastion of secular whiteish people, relative to their surroundings. As a homogeneous ethnostate they are necessacary as an example of why whe should purge arabs and africans from europe. We have to pretend like the lollercaust happened.

Bibi just came out and said islam seeks to destroy europe. Jews and Israeli patriots may be ruthless in their support of their national security. But Israelis zionists have seperate goals to the international disapora like george soros.

Israel should gas the surrounding sunni arabs and take their land.

nice. he only was there for an hour and his memes were lit.

FUCK YES

ITALIAN SUPREMACY STARTS NOW

GO SUCK YA OWN DICKS

Look at that fucking Manlet power stance

He looks like a character out of godfather

The lulz were priceless

Please be us.

I forgot about the holohoax poll? kek

THE MOOCH IS LOOSE!!!!

By far the best character of the presidency so far. His redemption arc looks like it's just beginning. I pray that last year was merely a preview of the mooch. I want to see him cockslap Wolf Blitzer figuratively and literally

the mooch is the man

mooch could be COS if kelly is leaving like infowars reported

Checked. Absolutely savage.

yfw you thought 2018 couldn't get any better...

Nikki Haily replacement.

I hope it is true OP!

This is Mooch’s world, and we are living in it. Love this gabonne! Now pass the fuckin’ gabagool.

Will he do the Fandango?

2018 just gets better and better

who is this guy again?

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Based Stickman loves Da Mooch!

I WANT MOOCH

Mooch was my favorite, so sad when he left.

return of the mooch

holohoax BTFO

holy bazooms!!!!

Imagine if his character arc can rival Ted's

I get a feeling Scaramucci is connected to the mob in some way. Which makes sense that Trump has connections to him due to being a big fucking name in New York.

Are we in the age of Mob Involvement in the White House?

It's that guy considered white in America?

>he thinks the mob wans't involved prior to Trump

Yes, and in Italy.