Whats your general consensus on this guy?

whats your general consensus on this guy?
apart from being a bi-sexual degenerate I
can't find any other reasons to oposse him
as a figuire in our movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3x-V9E4GD8
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> fat
> smokes
fuhrer would not be proud

good lad. glad he's rapidly growing

literally who?
(I'm not actually asking and I won't read your reply I just want you to know I have no fucking clue who this is)

milleniyule was awesome tho

Yeah and you're a shining beacon of hope ya fucken fag

>bisexual degenerate
Maybe you should join him in the gas er um er showers

I don't care if Woes is half a fag. He is cool in my book.

a figure in your movement

I liked him a long time ago when he was a lone rogue, but as he joined the whole alt-right youtube movement, invited people to his videos and became very connected I lost interest.

He is a great lad. The bullying has worked and he promised to stop smoking after New Year and he will probably start losing weight too.

Insightful from a feely-perspective. He is also great optics for being counter to the ''angry insensitive white nationalist'' -image many have in their head.

Gay and fatty. Also promotes greg johnson, the most obnoxiously pro-gay so called white nationalist.

nu-pol has finally taken this board over

fuckin magapedes

i wouldnt go that far

>half a fag
Give me a break, like who among us didn't offer brojobs when we were younger? It's not gay, he was just confused.

Looks like a guy. Should I know him?

has nothing interesting to say desu

millenial woes a scotish lad

i feel like i want to smack them

stop enabling degeneracy
>promised to stop smoking after New Year
good

he's a good speaker and has a good persona for flipping lefty artistic types

Sincere, Insightful, Resolute. He has a way of seeing and articulating things few others can.

I can't find a major flaw with Woes. Occasionally he gets a bit boring.

He's not bisexual, he just had a gay phase in art school.

>whoops, I accidentally took it up the arse once
Straight people don't go through gay phases

>implying you wouldn't want to get your shit pozzed the fuck up with some steaming toxic seed
Kys

Good vids, honest guy, pretty smart but not a genius
I want to see his subscriber count double

This

i love him. he is very insightful and comfy. i wish him all the best

he seems pretty cucky lately. maybe it is the winter depression. also the fact that he has to avoid certain topics for personal security sake. just listen to his latest chat with sargon to see what i mean. or maybe he has just lost his trust.

Disagreed.

WTF I love jewtubers now

He got ran out of his own country for his beliefs and it didn't break his spirit one bit. I don't give money to anybody on Jewtube, but if anyone deserves it he does

I prefer his ascent to Traut or Sargon's. It's a little more laid back. Traut and Sargon sound pompous

Not as good as TRS, but MW, Braving Ruin, Alt-Hype and JF are perfectly acceptable.

I agree, any Englander here that can specify his exact accent?

hahaha milleniyule is always awesome

this is not b. because he talk about politics

i thought it was irish

He's okay for a jock, the polesmoking shit in his youth is pretty fucked but I can't say I disagree with anything he says today apart from the whole tradthots white knighting shit

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer though.

What!? He's clearly a scot I would guess south maybe edinburgh

Probably my favorite youtuber.

>The bullying has worked and he promised to stop smoking after New Year and he will probably start losing weight too.
If he quits smoking he'll start nervous-eating and get even fatter.

are goy

super comf

hes alright listning to him now

fyi I am responsible for him hating pol

I have been trolling him for over a year saying I am from pol telling him all kinds of fucking retarded shit that trump dick suckers here believe .

better than some of the other degenerates

Good, thoughtful content. I watched his 23 and Me results video last night and his reaction was priceless. youtube.com/watch?v=O3x-V9E4GD8

He’s fine ideologically (many of us lived degenerate lives before we woke up) but he needs to plug IRL groups more or, ideally, participate in one. We have more than enough Youtibe commentators at this point - we need infrastructure, communities, and (most importantly) volunteers IRL.

Also being fat on the alt-right needs to be highly discouraged. Personal fitness is everyone’s responsibility - especially public faces of the movement.

He’s fine ideologically (many of us lived degenerate lives before we woke up) but he needs to plug IRL groups more or, ideally, participate in one. We have more than enough Youtibe commentators at this point - we need infrastructure, communities, and (most importantly) volunteers IRL.

Also being fat on the alt-right needs to be highly discouraged. Personal fitness is everyone’s responsibility - especially public faces of the movement.

Even still, I consider him preferable to commentators like Fuentes because he rarely makes personal attacks against people he has ideological disputes with. A network of psuedo-aligned commentators (like the one MW has built) is far preferable to endless, unnecessary, infighting.

just come out as gay and be done with it

I have 3 white kids, Muhammad. How many do you have?

reasonable dude

he's not smart

>you will never fuck Styx/Churros while he rambles autistically about Trump and civic nationalism

>muh juicy gym boys
fucking GAY

good lad, not a sperg like you pol faggots. will discuss ideas with people that arent into his shit. I like him.

Middle class Edinburgh accent

Generally seems like a good lad. I hope he picks himself up and improves upon his life style, stops smoking, lose weight, etc. For his own sake, I wish upon him better health. With this being said, he’s like a long standing TV show protagonist, an individual you hope finds happiness in the end.

>fat
>smokes
>40 year old "millennial"
>lives off welfare
>gay

>Give me a break, like who among us didn't offer brojobs when we were younger? It's not gay, he was just confused.
Is that what your therapist keeps telling you?

Like it or not he's very representative of a lot of guys on the right. I like him just fine, been watching since he first got started. Glad his horizons have expanded so much, good for him.

yeah the cunt is alright.
I'd buy him a beer.

I've always liked MW and his content. Had no idea he was gay/bi whatever though. Considering I've followed Alt Hypothesis since forever ago when he went by Fringe Elements, and would suggest absolutely everyone check out his channel if they haven't do it now, back when he was a libertarian an-cap instead of a race realist, I can't say I'll not following him in the future.
Besides the faggotry, he's clearly on our side. I'd take him over say, Ramzpaul's wishy washy emotionally bi-polar ass (imo) in a heartbeat, and I'm pretty sure ramz is straight and white.
Lastly, Woes is willing to suffer personally from his ideas. Which is less than many of us pussies on 4-joke can claim.
We can gas everybody's ew-yucky faggots, after we get past the whole nigger-arab-spic invasion. That is an immensely more important issue than queers.

I like the guy.
I like that he doesn't virtue signal way too much about the JQ.
I'm pilled on the JQ but if you talk about them too much you sound like a crazy person.
Him and Mike Enoch are probably the two best advocates for white people online.

>Whiter than you, Muhammad
jej the memes write themselves.

Well, that's one way of putting it.

He is too much of a moderate for me. I really like weev. I like how he says what he thinks. A lot of these alt right people tone down their rhetoric so they can reach a larger audience. The downside of that is that you never really know what they are thinking. Does mw want to gas the kikes? I don't know. I know weev wants to though.

Most people are smart enough to avoid acting like a stereotype.

The problem is that you can't tell the difference between people who are the stereotype and pretend not to be and people who really aren't the stereotype

Naming the Jew doesn't help at this point. Europeans are so atomised and deracinated that we have to go right back down to basics. Most of them don't have any sense of community or group identity, and telling them about what percentage of a certain media company has echo-y names wont reverse that.

Just like all the articles about rock music being subversive of white traditional identity and blah blah blah. All of this is just ideological history club wankery.

>Him and Mike Enoch are probably the two best advocates for white people online.

This seems like an excellent shill tactic Just praise any wn eceleb in the same breath as Peinovich. Duly noted.

A decent guy, I really see no reason to "oppose" him.
He isn't a sperg and can deliver well formed arguments that make the "alt-right" look reasonably sane.

Although out off all the youtubers I like Alt Hype the most.

>shill flag

Mike is a bore lately. I think richard spencer has rubbed off on him too much. TDS has really lost it's edge

I wrote him in the chat that It's been kinda boring that hes been talking about british TV for the past 15 minutes on one of his milleniyules and he told me to unsubscribe so I called him a faggot cuck and he got all butthurt Fuck him.

I hate collabs like milleniyule. They're just boring circle jerks

>hes been talking about british TV for the past 15 minutes

Do you think him being British is responsible for him talking about British T.V. rather than American T.V.?

They really are.

You sound extremely stupid

I don't even watch TV and he acted like an Asshole. I'd be even more pissed if he talked about American TV.

I'm fucking drunk.

He's a good looking dude. He just needs to drop the damn weight.

Fair enough

>apart from being a bi-sexual degenerate
You just happened to slip this into this for no reason whatsoever, correct?
Totally not concencus cracking, no.

Top-tier. One of the best.

Who are you ? Fucking newcunt

There are people on the alt right i like a lot less than mw. But he is soft on the gq cause he is self identified as bisexual. I don't think this is something that should just be overlooked.

This. I didn't go this far right, because of some skinhead screaming "Gas the kikes, Oi, I love Hitler." I became more convinced because people rationally pointed out with arguments, that the western world is turning more brown, & how that is a bad thing. I live in the South. People dressing up in pointy ghost costumes mean nothing to me. Pointing out facts about IQ data, crime statistics, and social degeneracy ect. is going to much farther for the average fellow than stating "the jews did it" without a very detailed and calm, comprehensive account as to why that is so. Otherwise you sound same as someone claiming it's all because of space lizards.

>Had no idea he was gay/bi
He isn't. He ised to g though an liberal/bisexual phase in his teens and is open about it, actually it is mentioned in one of his very first videos.
Weev "we must remain fringe and never gain traction, only that way we win!" is a retard.

90.2%

But at SOME point, if the movement is to move forward people must start saying things like that. Otherwise it just starts to stagnate. Which is happening right now. The alt right is losing it's edge because people are afraid to take risks and say edgy things

we're starting to stagnate? yet we have the former skeptard community debating race realism now.
the white nationalism movement is growing at the fastest pace it has since ww2.

When I say "he was gay/bi," what you describe is actually what I mean by the statement, to be clear. I'd ran across videos where he described using different drugs and such in the past, and of course he waxes philosophic in many of them. I didn't realize he'd done any of the gay stuff though. Forgive me for that, MW has like a half million videos. I don't binge watch them, and he puts them out very generously. I've enjoyed all that I've seen though.

>the movement
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
>The alt right is losing it's edge
No, it isn't. The growth of right wing dominance over the cultural sphere is at an all time high now. The infighing in hte Alt-Right between fringe elements means nothing in the long run, as they are still fringe and will stat that way.
Also show your "kikes" and "Hitler" up your ass, this is not about them.

Watch his oldest videos from 2014. He goes into detail there. Some of the videos from the NRx days have insight that even his never ones have failed to replicate.

Yes it is growing but which side wins out matters. Do extremists like weev win out or do moderates like jared taylor win? The way things are it's the moderates winning because they won't push the overton window further. They are too comfortable. Yes it is good people are moving towards the right. But they need to go much much further. Jared taylor gets you a white majority country. Weev gets you the fourth reich. Which would you rather?

Why not both?
Part of the reason we've gained so much ground is because we have the internet culture, the A E S T H E T I C, the "fuck you mom" counterculture appeal, and then we also got the suit and tie statistics and truth to back it up. People are hungry for truth. I feel like this movement is unstoppable, it doesnt even matter what we do. As demographics change, its inevitable.

NO, the "moderates" (aka normal people) are the ones who have been doing all the moving lately, the fringe lunatics actually push people away. The extremists are our purple haired SJW equivalents, and if not contained they will eventually destroy everything that was ever achieved, and the left will rise just like the right did post 2015.