Rocketman just surrendered to Trump

My Button not work. Damn you bill Crinton.

>tfw you will never be POTUS and call kim "rocket man."

y live

Gonna need a quick recap user just got in from catching marlin in the southern ocean

Basically Trump got china to move to the border and spook the fat asian boy so he was like AHHH I SURRENDER

Sweet I cant wait to see North Korean bantz that dont end in being fed to wild dogs or aircraft gunned into eternity. Should be comfy

For the first time in 60 years NK has Re- Opened communications for peace talk with SK.

SK practices Jewish circumcision. Best Corea has the upper hand.

Speak English

KEK

Fuck off you Jew hating MUSI. Get Mohamed to help you fight the Jew.

tfw only person with computer set to English (English)

Jesus fucking Christ the goddamn madman hahahahaha

Speaking of which, Trump's probably covering for something massive, given that he just posted TWO massive bait tweets in the past few hours. Wonder if it's gonna be the Uranium One investigation, or the Iran regime change...

what'd we do to deserve this level of entertainment?

Part of the Trump campaign was going after the sexual predators. You might think that was a joke, but it's not.

>GWUMPF SAVEDED DA DAY

Wtf, No?

They're just discussing the olympics

We have truly been blessed

Dems will fight tooth an nail to keep the DMZ. They need refugees. Kim and T...Rump have negotiated a new State in which Rocketman tries to buy votes. One KP two parties.

Why does it seem this is looking to be more of a
corporate takeover.

Money makes the world spin. SK is flooded NK will become another golf course.

Hmmm. He’s pushing fake news so hard. If proven to be fake, it’s not protected by the first amendment is it? Would be funny to see him sue CNN, WashPo, NYT etc out of business for defamation.

Why isn’t there a thread about this tweet? It ties into the rumors and speculation about cracking down legally on blatant false reporting

Why does he need 7 microphones?

not really, little KIM is just telling the sorks that his boy is coming to the ski contest that's all, and to personally give the middle finger to the dictator of the sorks

Sweet.

Next up, Iran peacefully transitions to secular democracy and the war to liberate Europe finally begins.

The new American century is dawning, anons, and I'm still not yet tired of winning.