Does my nose look Jewish pol, according to my DNA test and documentation I'm white what's with my nose

Does my nose look Jewish pol, according to my DNA test and documentation I'm white what's with my nose

You're white, but your nose is jewish

Romans saw people born with big noses were destined to become great military leaders.

It's called a Roman nose. Very common in Europe.

Typical Englishman’s nose.

there are other reasons for having a bumpon your nose than being jewish.

its not bad user

I am 100 percent white and have tons of ancestry records and my grandpa has a huge nose that almost looks jewish but no one in his family has anything that looks similar, you are just different dude.

ain't nothing wrong with jew nose.

It looks a lot like my nose. Come to think of it, I am a bastard. What if I'm half a jew and never knew it?

Relax. You're just ugly

Are you German? Habsburg nose.

>offers a +2 sheckle smelling bonus

Have you ever broken your nose?

no

My ancestry background is German English and irish-scottish to everyone asking

then off to the ovens with you.

My nose is kind of similar. My ancestry is German, Irish, Celtic with a Cherokee 3x great grandmother on one side. It looks bigger from front side.

From front side. Also if anyone could tell me color of my eyes. I always think they are blue green with some other color in middle.

lloooool male roastie
>>>>>>.

Neanderthal

looking like tito ortiz my man

Hooknose/Flat bridge is common in Britain too, not just jews.

There's a bump in it.
I have the same thing and I'm 100% english with my family tree traced back to the 16th century.
Calm your tits

Stop sticking it in nigger ass.

Jew.

aka an aquiline nose

according to my test youre an idiot.

Can anyone beat this?

That's why there aren't anymore fucking Romans.

Is this the 56% thread ?

you look like you get bullied by niggers

Does my nose look Jewish? I'm not a jew but my dad might be. I suspect he got adopted after the war.

Absolutely a kike. Plz do the white race a favor and neck yourself now.

Nope, not Jewish.

Most aesthetic profile I've ever seen. I hope that guy passes on his genes with a beautiful woman.

No, and if you're good at spotting Jews, you know the nose isn't really what to look for.

There aren't anymore romans because they poisoned themselves with lead aqueducts & pipes for 100s of years while dealing with nord niggers who constantly raided villages

That's not a nice thing to say. Big meanie mutt.

He's like a blond Kyle maclachlan.

looks obese

his nose is too big

High hairline is a good indicator, especially in males.

That is not a number six nose by any measure.

Eh slightly, and his chin juts out a bit making his head look like a banana. Even still the guy is very handsome, 8.5/10 at least.

you fucking ugly niggers

>jew nose

I would worry about your ugly face first

His eye to chin ratio indicates possible latent homosexuality in him. A shame.

Post nose Jew, also, you skipped me. I feel left out.

Hello fellow Christians

You fags are all prosopagnosic autists. There is not one slightly jewwy shnoz in this thread yet. I will change this for you fucks now with Google co-founder Sergey Brin. Calibrate your Semite detectors now, because this is the gold standard.

That Jewess on the left is so horny for his phenotype.

well you look normal, unlike the beta fags here

Is this how you talk in real life jesus christ pham

The phenotype thing is a /sci/ meme. Comes up when discussing Von Neumann or other Jews. I've seen it here before as well.

im italian

Picture for ants? That is not a side profile by the way. Step up Shlomo.

The nose is angled upwards instead of downwards

Also, get a life lol

Yeah and the curly hair.

My primary indicator the nose mouth relationship. On Jews it looks like their nose is pushing down their upper lip. You can see it on Natalie Portman. Some might see a pretty woman, I see her Jewish mouth. It's not about the nose shape but the whole sinus area. On Jews it's all enlarged but in a different way you see on other sand people.

>t. Mediterranean master race

convex noses aren't exclusively jewish, they're present amongst all caucasian groups.

Fuck the nose is really similar.

Also this, more extreme like The noses themselves aren't particularly weird, it's the whole head shape that's different.

If you have good jewfu you can be nearly 100% accurate even in subtle cases, and more often than not, they'll just tell you.

>Does my nose look Jewish
no
middle eastern nose isn't uplifted and flat like yours
you're a standard mongrel american with Amerindian/black admixture

The tip of your nose is quite a bit higher than the base. Jew nose tips don't get that high, although they sometimes can go above horizontal with the base, etc. Pic related is most common, I think.

Holy shit the newfags.
You dont have a jew nose. Jew nose = long and hooked

u got a bump yer nose is small like yer hose

nice brow ridge ape

nice unibrow

aka an arab nose

I'd suck the fuck out of that (((nose))).

excellent and interesting
look at that grinning money changer

Jewish Italian mix

>My ancestry is German, Irish, Celtic
Judging on the pic in i'd say your scotts irish ancestry is coming out hard compared to the german or indian.

t. Irish with roots that go back to the 1600s in west ireland.

P.S. Pol does my nose look more anglo or bogtrotter?

Hello grandpa.
Srsly how old are you?

You look a little like obrien from Star Trek

The girl with glasses better not sit down or she'll slip off the seat.

Her interest in him is purely scientific.

30. I lead a degenerate lifestyle for many years though and work out doors.

Yeah, nah.

Typical Anglo nose.

Somewhere a long the line some rabbi got it on with a gentile. You have a weak nose.

Gentile.

you should check your kidney and liver functions those eye bags aren't a good sign

Fuck me you are flush. Micks always look red, or pale as paper.

I looked this up the other day: The shape of the nose is, like all other traits, the result of natural selection. The nose's purpose is to warm up the air and to humidify it.
Therefore, in this case, humidity and temperature determine the optimal (fittest) shape of the nose.

Those eye bags are because I went to bed at 1 am and was up at 4:30 am to catch a flight back to work, and have been going to bed at 2 am for the last week. Christmas is the same for me every year.

It's been a long day commuting back to work but I tend to be a lot more red than other aussies or irish because I'm basically 100% anglo/irish stock and am a first gen aussie from Irish parents. Most aussies whose families have been here since the 1700s are tan as fuck, whereas I go red and pop out a few freckles.

I used to wish my parents moved to canada instead of australia but after lurking on Sup Forums for a while now I'm so, soooo glad they didn't go to canada.

>leading degenerate lifestyle
You a drinker?

Red swollen face comes also from binge drinking.

Anxiety from Anti-Semitic Nasal Dysmorphia disorder is real and can be effectively treated with drugs

lol

that's a turkish nose

Nose rate threads? Dutch and English heritage here.

You have to be 18 to use this site

You're below the age of 18 and your nose hasn't fully developed yet. Get out.

I'm 22 you fags

It was recently christmas. I did a lot of drinking in the last ten days.

I wouldn't say I drink heavily usually, just the last ten days as an aussie/irish person has involved a bit of drinking.