What does Sup Forums think of giving kids ADHD medicine? Is it redpilled? Does it create alpha children?

What does Sup Forums think of giving kids ADHD medicine? Is it redpilled? Does it create alpha children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkSIFMTMoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ADHD is a made up excuse for bad parenting

It is overdiagnosed and could probably be dealt with better by specialized schooling than meds

But it's real

Your basically giving your children meth. Good job.

lol I was diagnosed with adhd as a kid. Doc basically gave me sugar pills which I refused to take after the first couple times. It helps you for a very short window and then blows you out. Also I heard it fucks with your brain. 2/10

Yes, in some cases. In other cases, normal behaviour is pathologized and "treated" if teachers find it disruptive.

I'm a youngfag that takes ADHD pills ama

t. dopamine within normal range

former best friend of adhd kid here. said friend of mine got medicine when he was 13 something years old. his grades in school went up. he was kind of a math genius (even without medicine) but struggled at languages and arts and stuff. he went to university. he learned how to play online poker. he left university because he got bored (also no more medicine). one day police searched his house and confiscated all his electronic devices - he had made like 30k in online poker and when he transfered it from pokerstars police thought he would launder money for mafia. now he is deeply depressed. sits around at home all day and nobody ever hears of him again. i think he never even had a single girlfriend in his life. sad but true.

fpbp

1. he legally made that money, was there no appeal to this action by the police?
2. Why did his medicine disappear

Institutional discrimination against male children. Thot school teachers will insist something wrong when boys are acting like dysfunctional girls.

>basically meth

>adderall
>drug containing four salts of the two enantiomers of amphetamine
No, it's literally meth.

You're giving your kids literal meth. kys

I was diagnosed with ADD, it is a real disorder but it is really over diagnosed. Every kid that makes too much noise is "ADD" now.
More theraputic methods, less medication.

Do you guys seriously have this simplistic of a world view? Do you notice the million health problems everyone or even yourself may have with their physical body...well guess what, the brain is also physical. I hope you don't drink coffee, drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes, because BRO JUST GO NATURAL DUDE JUST DISCIPLINE. you act like any state is accessible by mind alone. this is a physical plane with physical solutions ..........

he simply stopped taking it - he went to psychiatrist instead for deep therapy and hypnosis (it worked or so he said). he got the money and all his electronics back (but mentioning that makes the story seem pointless). also i sometimes see him sitting alone in his room over on the other side of the street at his desk in the middle of the night - i think he calculates on paper just for fun... or maybe he's just drawing loops.

>more therapeutic methods

Or we could, you know, just let them run around outside like we used to

you probably weren't spanked as a child.
I come from the generation before you (shit, maybe even 2 gens before you depending on how underage b& you are)

When they started publicly ostracizing parents for spanking and disciplining their kids, that's when everyone went all soft-headed and doughy. The pussification has now reached critical levels. ALL kids are hyperactive little shits. They need a backhand every now and then. It won't fucking scar them for life, they'll be fine. Teaches them respect and it teaches them it's not play-time all the time.

And to answer your question
>i don't smoke
>just started cutting way back on alcohol
>just cut out coffee
>started drinking 3x as much water (filtered)
the effects are almost instantaneous.

It inhibits them from playing and makes them concentrate more on work, this ends up retarding their social skills permanently. In exchange, they get better grades and might be able to graduate and get a good job.

The system has been incentivizing the diagnosis of people as disabled for a long time, the parents and the schools benefit. Society and especially the left has been trying to make things better for the poor disabled people for a long time, they have succeeded. A consequence of this is people following the incentives, nobody wanted to be known as mentally disabled when it got you treated as a leper, now that a kid being mentally disabled gets people government bux, man is giving your kid that label ever popular.

>we shouldn't find ways to fix bad parenting
It's too late to squeeze them back in, retard.

If they need meds to not be fuckups, give them meds. There's no point in putting all the responsibility on bad parents, when bad parents are also the problem. They aren't going to suddenly become good parents, it won't fix the damage bad parenting has already done, and it ultimately is just a waste of potential.

military school used to be the solution for bad parenting.

Now we've all gotten to sue-happy, that parents would sue anyone who so much as raised their voice to their sweet little snowflake.

I will remind the "Back in muh day we just smacked our kids and they didn't have ADHD" - well now kids do way more fucking coursework and sit behind a desk way longer. The issue is we're putting enough of a workload on the kids that if they're not drugged up the slower kids won't keep up all the way through 4 years of university without being doped up.

ADHD overdiagnosis is a combination of holding kids to unrealistic expectations to be accomplished with drugs and incentivizing diagnosing kids with it. Yeah you can bring up muh Asians have high grades without ADHD drugs, but that's because they're under enough pressure that they will commit suicide when they didn't cheat well enough to pass their exams.

>>military school used to be the solution for bad parenting.
>we used to just send kids with ADHD to be bullet fodder and it was better this way!

So? Meds are cheaper, more practical, and have proven cognitive benefits. You just want to do things the old way because you hate change.

There is literally nothing wrong with taking ADHD medication. IT's why college students do it.

Young children are meant to be active and shift focus from time to time. It's our indoctrinating public education systems that limit children's full potential and drug them up for further institutionalization. They are being groomed to be complacent, unthinking citizens of the state with all distance between them and natural order.

One of these is a cold medication, one is a racemic amphetamine(adderall,) and the other is meth.

>there’s nothing wrong with forcing kids to take meth

Kys

It's meth in the same way than an apple is lettuce.

Took those meds in high school. It was nice finally being able to feel like a normal person, if only for 12 or so hours a day. It did burn me out though, after about 5 months I ended my prescription. I think they are beneficial but only if used responsibly.

NO.

>apple is not lettuce
No, but Adderall is 4 amphetimine salts combined. Meth is an amphetimine. Adderall causes eating, sleeping, and mood disorders, escpecially when used on little kids. Guess what meth does? By 12th grade I was seeing shit and staying up for 72 hours. Fuck, you kike.

This is probably one of the stupidest, not to mention dangerous, comparisons I've ever read on this board. And that's saying something.

Congratulations!

> you're a fucking tard then. You probably were taking too much/often. You should know better than to pop a pill every few hours. You use them once a day in the morning and not on weekends.

i thought you were gonna let me try some
jk i deleted my snapchat though

They don't give the kids meth, they give them speed. You can get meth prescribed under the brand name Desoxyn but it's very rare and many hoops must be jumped through. You're not gonna find many people that would prescribe it for kids.

They offer it to morbid obeasts because it really does not make it any worse.

>amphet.
>meth
>pseudoephedrine

Considering how methamphetamine causes brain damage in the typical human, I'd be carefull not to diagnose healthy induviduals. Of course it must be remembered that "ill" brains tend to react differently than "healthy" ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkSIFMTMoE
dey be no such thing as 80 hd - dem jooz got yo cracka ass fooled good wh*iteboy

You underestimate my power! You know salts are actually often more potent?

I love speed. I become the person I've always wanted to be.

Correct!

y'all niggas need to get on this good shit

Not sure if serious, shit sucks senpai
>anticholinergic
>literally get stupider just to have more dopamine

Kids just need a good hiding, as long as they know why they are getting punished it does no damage, also I do none of those things so screw you kimosabe

Explain Asian students then...

Stimulants can ruin part of your central nervous system resulting in terribly sexual dysfuction. I've been suffering this issue since 2014 and none of the doctors, et al, I have spoken with about the issue have/had any idea about it.

I got more help asking about this on a conspiracy forum than I did talking to doctors.

>turns out I need to take magic mushrooms to 'regrow' the part of my CNS that the stimulants destroyed and that it's not in my head like I was told
>fucking hate doctors so much

ADHD medicine is great to take when you're not a kid and don't have ADHD :)

Bitch I KNOW how to make meth

You use sudafed when making meth. Sudafed is cold medicine

literal chemical lobotomy.

this but unironically

I'm from that generation where we still played outside
>I was diagnosed with ADD, but never medicated.
>I failed out of highschool
>Bullshitted my way in to college by lying & faking some transcripts.
>Failed out
>Waited into my late 20s to go back
>Started doing badly
>Was rediagnosed & medicated
>Immediately began doing better
>Made honor roll for the duration of my schooling

Yes, it's over diagnosed & kids are on top much medication too young. But it's a real thing,

Literaly made to weed out kids with high energy and high intellect most of the time.
These kids are just bored to fuck and full of energy.

It's for lazy, clueless and easily led parents. RIP kidz.

90% yes, but have you ever met a proper ADHD child, they over diagnose to meet quotas but seriously, when you meet one for real youll know.

you can literally smack them senseless and thell be back running around and screaming in 2 mins, i shit you not.

T. diagnosed with ADHD but then started martial arts