Are you people fucking insane supporting this utter madman...

Are you people fucking insane supporting this utter madman? I'm legitimately concerned for the future of humanity at this point and life on our planet as we know it. This man controls the nuclear arsenal and is making threats over fucking Twitter, do any of you people even remotely comprehend how serious this situation is? He's clearly fucking demented, this is NOT a mature adult who understands the gravity of this situation

I'm at a loss for words, I can barely type this. I live on a coastal region well within North Korea's reach and this fucking moron is tempting them.

Is there anyone on this fucking website with half a brain? Please tell me there is or I will honestly fucking give up on humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=qqrHHOqhyYU
youtu.be/KSGWsmR4ipM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

official international posturing is now done over twitter, but nothing will happen during this NK missile test

>I'm legitimately concerned for the future of humanity at this point and life on our planet as we know it
You weren't before trump?

Just ride the fucking lightning man yaaahhhoooooo

Filthy kike shill

>showing concern for the future of humanity when you'll be dead and not there to experience it any way.

Lol

The beauty of a representative democracy at work, interesting times.

Nothing will happen. This is all bluster, on both sides, NK threatens war and death on a daily basis, nothing new there.

All of this is to force a) NK and SK to talk (which they literally just agreed to do)

and b) make China understand that NK is a liability and not an asset, thus giving up protecting NK

>I will honestly fucking give up on humanity.

You should have done that long ago regardless of Trump or NK

That's how deterrence works. Putin has been threatening nukes long before Trump was elected. You're clearly not cut out for the world, go curl up and cry in the corner, the big boys don't have time for you.

Can I get a link to what you're referring to? Shareblue.com/stop-the-nuclear-tweets? Were you concerned when bill clinton gave them nuclear tech? Were you concerned when they constructed and tested nuclear weapons under Obama? Or are you only concerned now that this rogue state the left allowed to go nuclear is doing exactly what we all predicted?

How many times and how many threads is Sup Forums going to make about a stupid fucking nuclear war that, for the billionth time, is not happening? Seven threads over this shit in the catalog right now. SEVEN. FUCK OFF.

Hello, Satan here. AMA

No, I'm concerned about Trump potentially being legitimately unstable and pressing the big red button in a fit of narcissistic rage. I'm not exaggerating here because I'm well acquainted with mental dysfunction, since it exists extensively in my family and past relationships. These people are not capable of true rational thought, and Trump reminds me of the epitome of my narcissistic father.

This deserve to be every thread. It's the most serious thread to humanity right now.

Let it burn. We can build something better out of the ashes. With the big cities gone, America will be at least 75% white and conditions will be ripe for an ethnostate.

>I live on a coastal region well within North Korea's reach
I hope you get nuked.
With love
- Flipland

>MSM refuses to run dire warning headlines to NK
>Trump does it on twitter and kills modern press in process
>you are here

> I'm legitimately concerned for the future of humanity

If you were actually concerned for humanity you wouldnt just lazily and passively eat up all the democrat nonsense and propaganda like the muh russia conspiracy crap that dems sold to the media. Again a global 24/7 one year long smear campaing with nothing to show for it no prove no nothing except for slandering trump and a bunch of idiotic leftists that bought it while padding themselves on the back "how concerned they are with the lies they believe and spread themselves" like you are currently doing. If people like you are actually concerned instead of pretending for social media points/grandstanding you would actually care about truth and reality.

Nuclear fire is the cure that will purify the world.

Just let it happen.

>This deserve to be every thread. It's the most serious thread to humanity right now.
No, liberal democracy and progressivism are the greatest threats to humanity right now

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Try reading some Scott Adams. Trump took his election strategy from his business strategy, the things he uses come directly from the books he wrote. How is that not rational thinking? You're just a scared little soyboy and its annoying. You realize being a neurotic weirdo and accusing people you don't like of being narcissistic is a very common mental health problem?

there is no red button fuckwit

We made this civilization, gifted it to the world, and if we want to take it back, by god we will.

Are you fucking stupid. Lies? Trump tweeted this shit himself from his official Twitter

Are you imbeciles literally incapable of intelligent thought?

Why did I come here, I should have known you're all fucking deluded idiots. Go watch the Dorito dust off your fingers.

You didn't make shit retard, kill yourself

I give up on humanity officially. You fucking flyover state retards.

California went with Hillary, maybe you niggers should have thought about that

YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE, NOW WE'VE MADE OURS

youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s

Quit being a fucking kike shill, and drop the hysteria. Even that fat fucking chink Kim Jong-Un has a sense of humor. Fat gook probably chucked at Trump's tweet then proceeded to MAGA with his political advisors because they secretly love Trump because they secretly love America and Trump IS America.

>I give up on humanity officially.
Actually, humanity hates white leftists

bye

Nothing is going to happen. Everything is going to be fine. Relax.

Fuck off you godamn pussy.

No he's right. Nuclear fire will cleanse the humans.

canadianbaby.jpeg

>not wanting to play IRL fallout

This man understands. The world is sick and WE ARE THE DOCTORS

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Sense of humor? Sense of humor with the future if the lives of millions of people? This isn't a sense of humor, this is mental illness on your part

Sup Forums shitposting is fun but generally there's the assumption that it's an actual joke - I've come to realize I've spent time among legitimate sociopaths and mentally deranged people instead. Truly shameful.

yes he did and if you think they dont have backround talks and that this is literally nothing because things dont get decided on twitter i cant help you, you are a idiot then.
Again the media pushes this as if it were a big thing but it isnt because a tweet doesnt decide policy you stupid person.

>You fucking flyover state retards
Just for future reference, looking down your nose at "flyover" states is one of the reasons Trump got in office.

digits are JUST
i
g
i
t
s

>not wanting a nuclear Armageddon too free you from this suffering
please

lots of subtlety to the button tweet you simply don't get, my friend.

This.

You think this is a funny joke? You think this is a funny time for memes?

Do you want your skin to literally burn off? Do you want to grow painful tumors throughout your body for the rest of your life until you cough up blood one day and die? You think this is a fucking joke?

Am I the only fucking sane one here?

Explain it then. "You just didn't get it" then explain it in detail - explain the subtlety that I'm not understanding or fuck off retard

This. And I don't live in a "flyover" region, I just got sick of faggots around me acting like we should dictate the world

You worry too much. A nuclear holocaust will clear out the humans, leaving room for Nature to bloom again.

Why don’t you start by slicing your throat open.

>its another $0.02 per post soyboy shilling thread episode
Could you faggots at least try to fit in? God fucking damn this is so sad.

So op thinks Rocket Man is so crazy he will start a nuclear war over some tweets, but you are against Trump for trying Rocket Man from building more bombs?

>Flyover state
on your way to Hawaii maybe

>Do you want your skin to literally burn off? Do you want to grow painful tumors throughout your body for the rest of your life until you cough up blood one day and die? You think this is a fucking joke?
Do you not realize how little people have to live for? You should've murdered Zoe Quinn, you ruined many of these people's containment habits/hobbies and now it might get you killed. You should have resisted the liberal march through institutions. You should have made them stay away from certain ones. You were warned repeatedly.

Whether you’re a white baby boomer or an actual gook please put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you son of a whore.

CHECK EM, BURGERS

Because I plan on outliving you and helping with the repairs. Lord knows you filthy apes can't clean up after yourselves.

Stay SEETHING

After Japan got nuked it gave us anime. What happens if the US gets nuked?

Do you actually believe shit like this? I'm just a guy typing what I think. Why is everything about memes with your fools.

Even though this whole thing is a giant show at this point? Even though NK is a meme? Even though NK's technology is obsolete trash behind all of that propaganda and self-fellating in front of the media? Even though nobody will back Kim up if he even dares to lay a finger on U.S territory? For fuck's sake, you're such a crybaby faggot. It's not happening. Nothing ever happens. And a stupid tweet is not deserving of spamming the catalog.

Seething = "I am a queer"
Based = "human cancer"

Do you want to play with WHOPR?

>It's not happening
>Nothing ever happens
Exact thinking that lead to WW2

You live in a peaceful time and you don't comprehend pain and suffering, this is why you think nothing happens. You're bored and want entertainment because you're such a blue pilled cuck who doesn't realize how bad things can get if we stand by and let them.

>implying a bunch of government handout dependent hillbillies will be able to create anything

youtube.com/watch?v=qqrHHOqhyYU

we worship kek
the frog god of chaos
the nukes are his greatest gift
don't fight it

Indeed there is someone here that has half a brain, and once you fuck off there won't be. so kindly do us all a favor and piss off.

>kill yourself
YOU kill YOUR self
Then you'll be in hell and you'll be embarrassed when you find out you committed suicide for nothing because nuclear war never happened.

>I live on a coastal region well within North Korea's reach and this fucking moron is tempting them
That's what you get for living on the worst coast.

>This man controls the nuclear arsenal and is making threats over fucking Twitter
...and?

Do you think conversations over the red phone were any more polite?

Has Trump launched a nuke yet, or has he merely threatened to do so?
Are those the same thing?

Dear shitlib,

If tomorrow President Trump announced that death squads for whiny communist traitors were being implemented immediately, I would fly back to the USA, join up, and begin massacring useless retards like you with joy.

You cannot even begin to comprehend just how much spite, malice, righteous hatred, and general disdain that everybody in the country has for your cancerous parasitic stupidity. You are walking a very, very thin line right now. Consider carefully if you REALLY want to keep pushing the buttons of people who WILL casually wipe you out, the precise moment they know they can get away with it.

Not joking.

Furthermore, many of you only think these things to "get back at the libruls" for perceived slights. This is ridiculous and exactly what the early heroes of this country warned against. A house divided against itself cannot stand. And you're all literally saying "Fuck it, let the world get destroyed, it will make the other side mad so I'm okay with it"

Fuck this. Fuck you all. Fuck your behavior, it's despicable. This is Lord of the Flies level shit, except our island is the Earth.

Should have just let us play our video games in peace.

>I'm concerned about Trump potentially being legitimately unstable and pressing the big red button in a fit of narcissistic rage
...why?

there are anons on this board with brains bigger than the known universe.
you should not concern yourself with these weightier matters, little one.
leave the big ideas to Sup Forums.
get some sleep.
everything is going to plan.

You totally believe this my little soyboy. We all believe you and we all know you do it for shillbux.

You’re terrible at this and your script is shit.

If I were you I'd be more worried about how my paranoid delusions were making me a miserable wee cunt.

youtu.be/KSGWsmR4ipM

Listen to the mainstream media and President Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, and you would conclude that war on the Korean Peninsula is imminent, right?

You’d be wrong. The only way a war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if Washington starts it. Let me tell you why.

The 50-year war between North Korea and its neighbor South Korea is over. North Korea lost. Dictator Kim Jong Un now presides over a dying society in the North – a prison camp full of about 25 million miserable, starving people masquerading as a country. North Korea lags in economic terms somewhere behind Ethiopia.

In contrast, South Korea is an economic juggernaut; a nation of roughly 51 million with an economy larger than that of Russia, which has a population of about 144 million. In terms of per capita gross domestic product, South Korea ranks 31st in the world, while Russia ranks 68th and North Korea ranks nowhere.

Kim’s armed forces mirror his society’s tragic condition. They are an aging tribute to the Soviet forces of the 1970s. Any attempt to employ them against South Korea’s modern armed forces would end in devastating defeat for North Korea.

Kim also knows that missile attacks launched from his soil against the South Korea, Japan or the United States would result in the immediate and total destruction of his Stalinist regime.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has told Kim in very clear terms that if Kim launches an attack on his neighbors or the United States, he is on his own. The Chinese armed forces will stand by and watch as Kim’s regime is systematically annihilated.

To reiterate, the only way war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if the United States starts it. And this insight explains Kim’s strategy. His best chance of survival is to goad President Trump into attacking him. Then Beijing – despite the Chinese distaste for their North Korean neighbor – will be obligated to intervene to defend Kim’s regime.

/thread

Pretty sure are procedures in place so he cant just nuke whoever he wants.

Fuck me you libtards just cant deal with your TD Syndrome.

No one is getting nuked. Nobody is dying. Take a second to look at what you've all become

GIB ME THE GIFT

With this point in mind, Kim has turned to Moscow, not Beijing, for help. Moscow sees Washington’s renewed interest in bringing down Kim as an opportunity. From Moscow’s perspective, North Korea is useful insofar as it can be leveraged in a high-stakes game to bring Washington into conflict with not only North Korea, but more importantly with China.

While China will not support North Korea in a war unleashed by the Kim regime, Beijing has said the Chinese Armed Forces will assist Kim if Washington attacks North Korea.

To promote conflict with China – something President Trump made less likely with his wise diplomacy toward China – Moscow is willing to provide just enough technical assistance to create the illusion of capability in North Korea.

The North’s recent missile launch is a case in point. The liquid-fueled rocket that North Korea launched into space recently lacked precision guidance, as well as a viable warhead. And, like its predecessors, the rocket broke up on reentry and crashed in pieces into the sea.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in summed up the 50-minute rocket test by saying it was not clear “whether the communist nation has in fact built nuclear weapons, let alone perfected its missile technology.”

For Washington, the right course of action is obvious. Don’t take the bait. As former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates warned some time ago: "Any future defense secretary who advises the president to again send a big American land army into Asia or into the Middle East or Africa should have his head examined.”

The sole beneficiary of a conflict between the United States and China is Russia.

Rats in the basement are not part of my family, you filthy commie fuckstain. I don't consider you human, and certainly don't consider you American.

You aren't part of my 'house'. You are a parasite that lives in the walls, and one that will be exterminated very soon.

>I'm legitimately concerned for the future of humanity at this point and life on our planet as we know it.
yet you support policies that will replace the people capable of sustainable civilizations with sub-human filth that only know how to breed and consume.

fuck off, nigger.

What the fuck? Are you serious? You realize what you're saying right? That you're proving yourself to be a traitorous sociopathic murderous piece of shit?

Where has our humanity gone? Am I the only one reading this? Legitimately what the fuck?

I'm just a fucking guy who has to go to bed for work soon who wants to live in a world where the President of the US doesn't make jokes about nuclear war on Twitter, and you hate me and want to kill me?

Literally what the fuck man

Like Serbia in 1914, North Korea is unpopular with virtually every nation in the world, including China. On the eve of World War I, the Guardian newspaper noted sarcastically that “if it were physically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air of Europe would at once seem cleaner.” Most of the world would readily apply this description to North Korea.

Of course, in 1914 not a single European statesman regarded Serbia as a country so important that every major power in Europe – and eventually the world – would go to war over its future. Yet, thanks to Russia’s decision to mobilize its armies and back Serbia, that’s exactly what happened.

My advice to President Trump is simple: Mr. President, Moscow is inciting Rocket Man. Don’t take the bait.

Lets vote for Hillary and go to nuclear war with Russia instead!!

x2

He doesn't need or want your faggot advice OP

>actually thinking Trump impulsively typed this in a fit of rage or something

It's a calculated diplomatic threat you actual retard.

>NKs 50 nukes will destroy the world
>being this fucking stupid
seriously kys

Paranoid delusions? Paranoid delusions? These are Trump's tweets

None of this well thought out strategic shit matters when you have a demented narcissistic moron for President. None of this logic matters when the person in charge does not act logically.

I'm with you mate. I loathe Hillary, Neocons, wars of intervention, pro-migrant policies, nanny state shit, and so on, but there's absolutely no universe in which Trump is the solution to any of America's problems. He's a duterte-tier 3rd world Honcho, calmly looting the nation's coffers, lining his and his family's pockets, setting up a corporocracy, and dick-measuring with foreigners. This guy isn't taking us to any fucking golden age, and that was plain from day 1. I wanted an intellectual republican candidate, but apparently it's too much to ask for anything but a rodeo clown.

It's fucking sad.

>lives on the west coast
>thinks his life has value

and yet, you're still here.
you'll slowly become one of us

Calm your manboobs. Jeez, what a pathetic shit you are

So much for the tolerant right.

>You think this is a funny joke? You think this is a funny time for memes?
No. I unironically would be okay with all of humanity perishing in a nuclear holocaust
I'd really like to rape and maul you first though

That's not true, there are literally no procedures in place, he can nuke whoever he wants. The only chance we have is if hopefully someone broke the law and pulled a Nixon-administration style interception-of-nuclear-launch-commands coup to sidestep Trump.

TRUMP IS IN COMMAND. THERE ARE NO FUCKING SAFEGUARDS. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE.

Mental illness runs in your family alright.

is this presidential?