Question from US military fag to Leaf military fag

Question from US military fag to Leaf military fag.

The one on the right. Attached is a picture that was floating around from a huffpo article and on bb a few times. I never really looked at it closely, I understood it was trannies in the the military.

I was in the Marines, i have understanding of military structure, time in grade, etc...

According to the article, that man has been in the Canadian military for 27 years. That is a 50, or close to 50 year old man that is obese, mentally insane, never made it past what is your "E3" which is basically a step above nothing. You cant say he got demoted, he has 3 ribbons. What the fuck did he even do.

Your tax money paid for a retard to last 27 years in the military, do absolutely nothing, and just get obese.

I even looked up the claim that, that thing went to bosnia. It doesn't have the Canadian Bosnia mission ribbon.

Is this how bad your miltiary is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_EVcjxOdgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, looking for explanation to this image. I really need to know.

>Is this how bad your miltiary is?
No, we keep tokens around to keep the SJW shit down. I was in Afgan for 6 years and can assure you these things are not deployed or do anything except collect a cheque, it might as well be welfare

have you seen their president user? HAVE YOU!?

I HAVE SEEN THINGS IN CANADA user,THINGS YOU PEOPLE WOULDENT BELIEVE

What an absolute disgrace and abomimation of a once proud military.

Yah we do the same, even in the marines. We keep sheboons in E6 and Cpt, but at least they can be of use in something like admin or supply.

But this.

>27 years
>3 ribbons, all of which from what i have read are pulse ribbons. you get them for existing.
>E3

I don't even think its real.

Smell that? It smells like panicking liberals
Some day this war is going to be over user

27 YEARS. THIS THING ISN'T NEW user.

That thing got demoted for doing stupid things them turned around and claimed it was a woman, got the world's attention, and stared down its command and asked. "What now? Do you want Canada to endorse hate crimes now?" Just a massive insane attention seeking not faggot since it probably still gets its jollies from wacking it to women.

Lol why does this country have to be so lame..

At least your national sport isn't nigger ball.

Id fuck the one on the left

And only her

Youd have to pay me a lot to do the rest.......

The fucken ribbons are making me ask questions. You typically dont get 27 years of shit ripped from you, removing ribbons takes a lot. I have only seen it done with the good behavior ribbon.

I'm trying to theory how this even happened. I am sitting here researching canadian military laws and trying to figure this out.

I don't doubt it got sent to some fluff command and got demoted. Even then they would just block re-enlistment.

this is true at least. Hockey is the only white mans sport.

>fuck
>trany
>her
>flag

You just answered my question user, thank you. I now understand how this happened.

>national sport isn't nigger ball.
I just waiting for some soy chugging faggot to complain about how hwhite hockey is, they won't though because they know they would be feed to the bears
youtube.com/watch?v=L_EVcjxOdgA

Agreed. One on the left is a QT.
What branch of mil has such short skirts for their trans QTs?

It would actually open up some eyes. Could actually turn out good

The NFL drama with kneeling opened up quite a bit of eyes. It only made people hate blacks more.

Yeah. I didn't even notice that before your post. It's only an E-3 for fucking up so much, so maybe it just lost them out didn't bother to wear them? Idk but it is highly suspicious. I'd be curious to know what you find out. I knew one guy who got out as an E5 in the national guard after 20 years for beating his wife a few times and multiple DUIs. Idk why they didn't block him from reupping, but maybe it was because he wasn't drilling when he committed it? Never deployed when he unit when to Iraq multiple times. I thought they forced you out if you didn't make E5 after 12 years.

Correction E6 after 12 years

>NFL drama with kneeling opened up quite a bit of eyes
Well that is true, technically lacrosse is our national sport but no one plays it, you say something about hockey, you better have some big balls. Even our MSM will attack you

A couple things I know about the US Air Force, from service:

1. Promotion to E-4 is automatic with enough time in grade. You don't need to earn it. E-5 is the first grade you need to earn, but even that becomes essentially automatic after 10 years or more due to accumulating points based on service time and time in grade.

2. Several ribbons are granted to everyone - for example for completing basic training and serving in a time of war.

So these may or may not be applicable to that thing, I don't know.

I don't know anything about ribbons but I've heard that "career corporals" are a thing in the Canadian Armed Forces, because promotion to Master Corporal has a minimal pay increase with a Sergeant's responsibility/workload. We also don't have and up-or-out policy with ranks.

>We also don't have and up-or-out policy with ranks.

How do you get rid of people then? You can't just let people sit and do nothing.

>I don't know anything about ribbons but I've heard that "career corporals" are a thing in the Canadian Armed Forces,

We have Terminal Lances, it means you don't make it past E3. It is typically for infantry though. The guys never make it past 2 enlistments though. Even on the second, they are bound to pick up E4. They typically block promotions until you are ready in Infantry in the USMC.

But 27 fucking years. That is astonishing.

I served a full 6 year contract in the NG and i never went NCO nor did i want too.

>You can't just let people sit and do nothing
>But 27 fucking years. That is astonishing.
user, I'm sure this isn't the only case, in either of our countries. It is fucking infuriating to be sure that this retard probably gets scared by rifle fire or a dog barking for that matter

Absolute degeneracy...

its real alright

That's the truth. Most marines volunteer for operation sex change.
It's a dirty secret.
They often spend their entire military career as a woman and then get an adadictomie at tax payer expense just before they get out.
It's a double whammy for tax payers.

ZOG destroys its military might...thats great.

Could have corps transferred.

Around here you could do 15 years a sapper, make SGT, transfer to maintenance and you're back to PVT equivalent. Probably make CPL within 2 years due to experience then sit there for a while because all the SGT positions are full and they come with heaps more responsibility anyway so fuck it.