Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Today we lost the best MC Gundam has ever had and a Loli

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-27/prolific-screenwriter-mari-okada-writes-autobiography/.113359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I for one am a sucker for happy endings.

I cried when he let out that final death yelp before barbatos powered down and the blood started running down his arm

Stupid IBO

Fucker deserved a happy ending, he was back to his old self and finally had understanding of mika and macky

But McGillis died last week you stupid fuck

Apologize Sup Forums he was right all along, internal change works. Rebellions built on idiotic ideals without real plans fail.

He was right in his own fucking show

>best MC

Lost a loli but gained a lesbo milf?
Modestly decent trade imo

Teens sex and pregnancy! At least he didn't die Virgin

so Kudelia and Atra fucked at some point, right?

I'd bet money on it.

i don't even care about the children
this entire story basically felt pointless and I can't even tell if there was supposed to be a moral message or something

>best MC Gundam has ever had
Babbies first gundam

Hey now, Mika may be flat as a board personality wise, but at least he's better than "MUH STOP FIGHTING, REEEEEEEEE!!!!!" protags like Kira and Banana. Though then again, I do like Setsuna's ORE WAH GUNDAM DA so eh.

I'd give more attention to the fact that the characters in his group fully realized something was wrong with him and kept him around as their meat shield

This wouldn't be such a shitty ending if Rustal's side wasn't made out to be the antagonists that had everything play out for them with no effort. It's not as though we didn't know that Tekkadan would die and had no place in a peaceful world but when your method of demonstrating that is by brutally slapping their shit despite having the entire series focus on them, there's no reason for you to be happy or satisfied with it. They should have shown more than Gaelio's motivations and struggles for this ending to occur.

The moral of the story is that forbidden weapons are forbidden because they ruin stories.

*dainselfs your path*

yeah the whole ending felt underwhelming, i especially disliked that blonde girl, i mean she survives with her dumb plot armor just to be some kind of witness of the heroes but for what?
Just look at viral from gurren laggan she should have been like that
i feelt the biggest anger when she ends up being a hero for literally standing in front of a dying kid and defiling his corpse

Protag was so boring that I didn't even give a fuck when she defiled his corpse.

Well, what side stories in this universe could happen outside of existing manga?
Don't overstep your boundaries or get too greedy.
Good things happen to those who play it safe and are low in rank.

S3 with Rider out to kill Rustal when?

I wished she would have stabbed the cockpit instead.

i believed mika would have a character growth when orga died, i mean it was obvious that orga had to die so mika was forced out of his "muh orga orders" personality but i was amazed he just went "muh orga orders" anyway

Ride Sidestory where he gets a gundam and tries to get revenge on Rustal and the new government with the help of Gaelio's now jaded sister

Finally some good news today.

Is this the edgiest Mika has ever looked?

I'd want it made just to see him get his rightfully hathaway execution while the rest of former tekkadan regret letting him become a fucking retard

Honestly fucking love that little smirk.

It's the way his teeth are drawn. The way they fit together. That smirk looks just like the demonic grin that you can see in some of the more stylized images of the Barbatos. In the moments of their death knells, they were truly one entity, and I fucking loved it.

The fact he barely ever shows emotion throughout the series makes the grin all the more satisfying.

I'm glad that I stopped watching this after season1 ended.

And then he gets put down by Chad and Dante because he, like much of Sup Forums and /m/ does not understand the point of the ending.

Why can't we have Azee-sensei talk him down from doing something truly stupid instead?

Because he's probably too far gone to listen to reason.

>Implying Rustal wouldn't whip out the Dainsleif one more time for old time's sake

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-27/prolific-screenwriter-mari-okada-writes-autobiography/.113359

Reminder that Okada literally has no sense of how anything resembling normal human interaction works, and it bleeds through in all her work. It all makes sense now.

Will there ever be a weapon in future Gundam series more satisfying than the IZNARIO High Velocity Penetration Device?

Well there was the solar reflector which essentially created a giant solar beam that could wipe out entire fleets. And that asteroid mega cannon from Gundam 00 think it was only used in the 00 movie

WHY DIDN'T CHOCOMAN WOKE UP THE MOBILE ARMORS ON MARS TO FIGHT ILLEGAL WEAPONS WITH ILLEGAL WEAPONS
THIS ENDING WAS A ONE SIDED MASSACRE ON ALL OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS
FUCK YOU OKADA

FUTURE Gundam series. But yeah those were some awesome super weapons.
My only issue with those and similar ones in Gundam was that they MAY do something once and then are promptly destroyed or made inoperable.
Dainsleif worked was interesting because it was a gift that kept on giving.

Holy shit, I just realized that McGillis never even got to expose Iznario for molesting him as a kid. That dude fucked shota ass and got away with it.

How does Almiria's hair work?

So, between this and Arc-V, which one is the worse ending?

Arc-V by miles and miles

Arc-V by miles. IBO's ending was liked by most people but ARC-V ending was disliked for even Tumblr and Facebook Yugioh groups

I didn't watch the last Arc-V episode, what happened?

Arc-V. People will cool down when it comes to this ending in about a week.

Each and every time you think they had forgotten about these simple but super effective weapons as per tradition, they keep coming back and it keeps on racking on kills. It's going to be sad to see them gone.

He just want a beefed Juli as Macgills.

tfw you havent watched the last 2 episodes.
Should I just end it now. Chocolate and orga dying lets me know the ending is shit. Mika not living is just shitty writing imo.

let's take a moment to remember the fallen

F

Arc-V but IBO's been spiraling for months now, it's cumulatively shittier

What would have happened in the long-term if Tekkadan never got involved with McGillis's coup?

Mika dying was actually something I was really hoping they did, so I’m satisfied with that

WHY GOD WHY? MIKA COULD HAVE LIVED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why you compliment the crazy solitary kid that no one likes. Because once he brings a gun to school and starts shooting you will be safe.

Too much butterflies to know as it was this coup that made all the positive changes possible in the epilogue. Tekkadan might have to keep on fighting other human debris and possibly the eventual independence war of Mars.

Teiwaz gift them a mine, so they were in a sure path to monetary gains, giving them data of the Hasmal was the only beneficial thing in their "King of Mars" alliance with McGillis

What's the movie about?

The real atrocity is that Juliette didn't die a horrible death.

F
sleep tight mecha chicken

Mika is alive and will come back in the movie.

Iron Blood Orphans: Rideaway Flash will have Ride carry out mafia excecutions on Rustal, Gaelio and Julietta before he's captured by Gjallahorn.

>Macky McChoco didn't connect his AV into a mobile armor
>Muh bail
>Muh bale
>Muh bael

Damn it, Macky.

Yugo, Yuri, Yuto, Ruri, Rin, and Serena don't get revived, they're just voices in Yuya and Yuzu's heads. The last arc being about making an ugly baby smile along with Arc-V's general drop in quality after the first third of the show really pissed people off too.

>Raid Raptorman loses his imouto

Jeez, that is depressing.

He's the only one who understands the immutable power of Mafia style hits. The only continuation to this garbage I'd want is a movie of Ride assassinating everyone.

I wanted to see that bitch Julieta die. I came buckets when nigger ass Lok died. Overall fuck that "happy" ending. I would rather see the Ride side-story where he gets an unquenchable bloodlust for Rustal and surpasses Mikazuki. Also a story about Akutsuki becoming a killer pilot like his dad would be pretty good.

And his best friend, too.

eh killing off main characters is just shitty writing in general. Juilet served no purpose so it wouldnt have really mattered I guess in her case.

Yes, but only if Okada isn't allowed near it.

Nigger, what the fuck are you on about? Is this your first Gundam series? Hell, is it your first not non-SoL anime ever?

>Rustal literally started a war for McGillis to end and hired a mercenary group to prolong the fighting
>Julietta spent the first half of S2 attacking people who weren't even at war with Gjallahorn like Macky and his goons, Tekkadan and the retreating Turbines

What. My statement is an objective fact.

Gundam hasn't killed the main protagonist off in a long time. I believe the last time was back in the 1980s with Amuro being labeled as MIA and Bernie becoming a burger.

>Juliette is the main character
Yup, actually retarded.

And now he has to be nice and pretend he's totally okay in front of two people who look exactly like his dead imouto and best friend.

keep dreaming

Why is there a bit of blood? Also Atra looks a bit fucked up. Did Mika got too excited when procreating with her?

>only one person in the picture survived
Overall it was pretty messy. The writing was pretty bad, but I felt they hamfisted the 'morals' and 'themes' like 3 or 4 times during the episode. It had some fun moments, but I'm not sad IBO is over.

It's not a super weapon, but I liked the Big Rang in Igloo. It was a mobile armor that actually got shit done without jobbing due to newtype magic or some super special Ace character getting a lucky beam saber stab. It went down under a hail of missiles and a lot of Balls.

Don't blame SoL viewers for the mindset of power fantasy fans. He has a typical /m/ outlook.

The problem with that is that it'd be hard for him to admit that without him losing cred for the guy who wants to take over Gjallarhorn and be the "chosen" of Agnigga Gohome (帰る).
>you hear about the guy who got chosen by the Bael?
>yeah, he got it in the ass as a kid from the guy who adopted him
>gross, dude

Remember s1 saying she was going to be cucked?

AU where they didn't get suckered into McGillis' suicide attempt.

His smile and optimism...GONE

>optimism

Remember when people said McGillis was going to betray Tekkadan?

Apologize.

I honestly would. I could have sworn the script would have made him betray EVERYBODY, including Almiria.
Macky did have a good bone in his body that wasn't Iznario's.

Barbatos was cooler than usual this episode, same with that other Gundam Akihiro uses

>no ending where mika gets double tapped mid speech like he did with CRANK-NIII
how mad would Sup Forums have been

It's the fucking finale.

This is the first show in a long time that has ended the way i wanted.
>Atra and Mika had a baby
>Gaelio survived and got with Julieta
>Lok died
>Mika and most of Tekkadan died
Only thing that didn't went the way i wanted was Hush dying but i guess thats the price to pay for everything else

>power fantasy
You mean stupid Rustalfags who think they're mature, but are actually the most childish of all?

If he comes back I hope he dies like a bitch. You manchildren and your revenge boners deserve it

Is this the first gundam where both girls are winners?

Barbatos was fucking great.

Gusion suffered from a bit of reused animation from his fight with Galan.