Where were you when Hiramatsu finally delivered?

Where were you when Hiramatsu finally delivered?

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/nakajyo-yuri-ice-dj-just-married-eng/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is from upcoming AnimeStyle magazine to be released on the 25th of April.

>rings
Wow! Finally

Finally.

holy shit actual homo in fujopandering animu?

>rings
>that loving gaze on Vitya
>hand-holding

Remember this.

Remember this when they ask where it all went wrong.

Yuuri is so tiny hng

Finally.

>all went right
ftfy

This show has some nice gloves, goddamn.

Fucking finally.

>rings

It gave me a glove fetish, no joke

About fucking time.

Yes, stamina user, we've noticed.

I do like that Victor is looking at Yuuri and not the camera, looks like they're doing L signs too. Life and Love?

not stamina user but I'm flattered

>looks like they're doing L signs too. Life and Love?
No, they just tied for Gold and are telling Fairy he's a loser.

Yuuri looking smug as fuck really makes this cover 12/10

Yurio needs to get Otabek to do a pair skate with him.

>15 min looking at this
>something felt off
>victor has two eyes

>local bald man cannot stop looking at puppet master that cursed his dick

He looks extra handsome with his hair pushed out of his eye.

based hiramatz

Victor styles his hair when he skates, you can see it in the first ep too. It's more combed to the side and out of his eyes as opposed to his casual hair where it just falls in front

Pig is so handsome in the pair skate.

yeah i know but i got accostumed to his usual bald hairstyle

Kind of amusing Victor of all people is too lazy to style his hair outside of competitions.

Apologize to Hiramatsu right now

I piggy to slap me on ice with his gloves on.

checked

The lust is so intense I don't use verbs anymore.

>no Yurio
>rings
10/10

>too lazy
It's a choice. There's no way it isn't, considering how much effort he puts into the rest of his appearance.

Thank you, based Hiramatz.

Remember the thread where anons said that Hiramatz was depressed having to draw homos instead of cute girls? This drawing is a drawing made with love. How could they say that?

I kek'd harder than I should have at this.

I want to believe that they were fucking by then but I want an implied scene that Victor guided Yuuri into manhood very gently and lovingly too. I am torn.

He's still playing it safe and staying away from erect nipples, cleavage and undercarriage but this is a good start.

It just cause he has completely failed in drawing decent BD covers, it's like he forgot how to draw everytime.

I 100% believe they fucked to some extent after episode 7. Their interactions post-7 imply it too much. Being separated for literally less than 24 hours and they acted like it was weeks.

>mfw I never noticed this
What else did I miss?

>never noticed the face touch
>What else did I miss?
Idk user, did you see that they kissed in ep 7?

So many young skaters and even ISU talking about this show makes me think SayoKuboMAPPA will never do anything romantic in any sequel and won't go any further than what they already have gone. I'm excited but also scared of what could happen if ISU starts sponsoring it.

someone needs a rewatch

Imagine being this distracted and not having to put effort to unsee the slap every time you're watching this episode.

What kiss?
I meant that I never noticed Victor styles his hair for competitions.

ISU never did much but retweet that video that had Weir talking about how he loved Piggy and Baldfat

The skaters like baldfat for the most part too

Half of reason it's been so talked about is because of the gay. The one producer already said he was scared to begin with about making it too gay but Sayo got her way. I honestly don't think you need to worry about it being less gay, the worst would be no new progression in their relationship.

That one interviewer for ISU that talked to Medo-chan also brought up YOI.

True but Medo is a fujo. The majority of what she tweeted when it was airing was all the homo scenes. I laughed when they brought it up to her because everyone knows the other huge reason why she likes it besides the skating

She even wore a baldfat t-shirt on Russian TV kek

He looks bald

The thing is, everyone except Weir acts differently whenever they're asked in official interviews. You can tell they're being as politically correct as possible because they don't want to get on ISU's bad side. Even Medo-chan doesn't dare talk about baldfat outside of twitter, she only says she loves it because the locations are accurate and remind her of her own competitions.

>Implying the pair skating skating wasn't an implied sex scene.

Didn't they publish or retweet that article that mentioned YoI being a romance

Episode 2 has Victor looking like he styled his hair a bit, especially the part where he was asking if Yuuri had any previous or current relationships.

>Yuuri goes solo before Victor comes, likes being lifted and riding
>Victor likes being slapped
>switching
I believe it.

It's more like 2 days probably but your point still stands. I don't think Piggy stayed for the after competition events.

But no progression is what the user was worried about.

ISU doesn't care, they didn't even have to RT a fucking CR video that discussed the romance in YoI that never even mentioned them in the first place but they did
And Medo never said that was the only reason she loved it, she could barely say everything she wanted to say because language barrier

Stop getting so cynical in a thread where we have something to be really happy about, jesus christ dude

Especially since Yurio had to hunt him down.

I can't remember if they RT'd that one, maybe they did but yes that article was from an actual professional skating news network

Now I'm even more mad about the BD covers being so shit, Hiramatsu can draw some really nice stuff if he tries to.

The idea that Piggy wants to hold onto Victor in a platonic way makes me laugh, not because I'm in team homo (which I am), but because that would make him a mega-Hitler who didn't care if his previous friends or family stuck around.

At least with a romantic attachment he has the excuse that it's a new and different kind of possessiveness.

You need to stop using the word cynical like the go to buzzword for every single post that isn't talking about how dazzling rainbows and unicorns are. I'm not cynical, I'm apprehensive. I can't even talk about my concern towards ISU without being told to fuck off now?

>I'm now able to recognize "I don't understand what you're saying" in Spanish just from the feel of the words.

how do we kill the spanish speakers?

It's more like you can't even talk about how great it is to finally have rings in magazine art, which people in these threads have been waiting for and bitching about for so long, without some sort of concern trolling still happening. I don't know if you had a bad day or not but just live a little.

>KuboSayo attending a con in Mexico in a month

KuboSayo mobbed, raped and murdered, S2 never.

myreadingmanga.info/nakajyo-yuri-ice-dj-just-married-eng/

>finally translated
Today is a blessed day

I already celebrated the rings in the first posts, then I started thinking about ISU because I was looking at their channel. I wasn't having a bad day but my attachment to these threads is making me get pretty fucking upset at being told my posts were "cynical concern trolling", whatever that is. Fuck you too, man.

The problem was you were making a lot of assumptions that you couldn't prove. I get equally upset at these threads turning into nail-biting madness as if it isn't possible to just enjoy the show. I understand having concerns but that's all most of these threads have been lately and it gets tiring seeing the same shit being regurgitated constantly when there's already better material to talk about at hand.

Is it possible for Bald to take his eyes off from Pig for one minute?

If you had a miracle like Piggy in your arms, would you look away?

I missed the thread when the calendar pics were revealed. Please repeat everything that was said about this one, particularly about Victor singing in the background.

I kind of understand but he looks starving for pig meat.

and this one.

Victor will crash into a wall if he can't look away someday, Yakov will have to hid Yuuri during practice.

I hope this would encourage some fujo to scan Ederin's other Baldfat works including that borderline rape one

delivered what? AIDs?

>yuri on ice
>it's actually yaoi.

you just summed Bald in one sentence, great job

>That giant photo of them married in the hall
Disgusting, creepy, and it fits. I would never.

I don't see Chris on that cover, so no aids

>tfw I actually miss this post

Remember it came a legitimate concerns that some anons were becoming alcoholics that the threads started with hotlines for alcoholics?

Good memories.

I don't. I can't imagine the damage this post caused my liver.

w-what
I think I missed that somehow

It was brief, but it was a wild ride.

I know people debated whether it was Mila-Sara or whoever, but I really think that's supposed to be Anya on the far right.

Yuuri would totally be against it at first but eventually Victor would get his way because he loves seeing a blown up image of the day he finally married the pig and letting every guest see their true rabu

Anya is so beautiful I could cry.

These two mother fuckers would have a giant portrait of themselves on their wedding day.

Expected from Victor, and Yuuri would want to show off to guests he's the one who shares Victor's bed

>implying Piggy wouldn't fucking love a giant reminder that Victor is his and only his for everyone to see
Baldy just wants to show his love with no regards for place or time. It's Piggy who takes active pleasure in displays of possession and initiates a good number of their PDA moments.

I felt like Yuuri would find it tacky and maybe be self-conscious about seeing his face all blown up on a wall like that but when you put it that way maybe Yuuri wouldn't be too against it after all

I want to be Fairy and listen to BaldFat passionate fucking

Kek, the pictures of Victor on the wall and the giant blown up one are unreasonably hilarious to me

>Yuuri
>the same guy who covered his childhood bedroom with posters of Victor
>even brought a sizable poster of Victor to America
>this same person who really opposed to a fuck huge poster of him and Victor on their wedding day in a public space
wut

We always had the most apprehensive posts in /yoi/ while it was airing and it was still fun. What's making these threads insufferable is posters that take every single thing seriously including bait, and then act hostile as fuck whenever they don't like something. I'm not going to stop posting something YoI related in a YoI thread just because you can't deal with it. It's thanks to that kind of complaints that no one posts interviews anymore.