WASP Master Race

Daily Reminder that if you aren't a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant then you aren't white. Germans are nigger tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2014/04/new-england-wasp-politics-105200
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_debt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Top slaves to the Jews.

I'm a wasp

you do realise that it is a class of people that have lost all power since the 50s

Today 90% of them are senile old dudes in Maine.

Patriot WASP reporting in. Gas the oil eaters.

WASP reporting for duty.

wasps are extinct and have been replaced by the jew since the 60s m8.

This. Catholics seem to have more power now and they are Irish and Italian tier. Very poor substitiutes. No wonder Jews have it so easy brainwashing whites.

Catholic here, fuck WASPs, fuck church attending Christians. We were the best thing that ever happened to america, we made the country lenient on importing other WHITE groups. Fucking idiots. Cultural Christianity IS superior to brimstone and fire Christianity.

No, we're still here. Our old elite mixed with the Jews and both the WASPs and the secular Jews lost their souls to it.

Pleb tier WASPs form the bulk of Trump supporters.

American Industry and Ivy League Universities until the 50s were entirely Traditional New England WASPS and now they are gone politico.com/magazine/story/2014/04/new-england-wasp-politics-105200

you both realise that by WASP it mean's the old Episcopalian ruling class

>be me
>be Baltic.

As a fucking WASP descended from Puritans whose father was raised Episcopalian, WASP does not fucking refer to upper middle class New England liberals exclusively you fucking boat nigger.

there are no young wasps left that dont have irish nigger or jew in them. They are an ethnic group with extinction debt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_debt

WASPs have hardly racemixed with blacks. I don't have any Irish or Jewish. Most WASPs who claim to have Irish actually are just northern English or Scottish.

Most redundant acronym on the planet

Or at least it used to be

Are the 56% brits still considered to be “”””white”””” anglo saxons these days? You know, the ones whose advertisements are universally black male/ white female, who cant own butter knifes and are foreigners in their own island?

>if you aren't a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant then you aren't white. Germans are nigger tier.

Your breeding habits made life cheaper, and that attitude pervaded throughout the west, thus making mass immigration more palatable to people.

You're a bunch of fuckin gay cunts.

It amazes me how little of a fight they've put up. Chinese buying their houses in best suburbs...not a peep. Cheeks wide open for chink dick.

They became too anal and self absorbed or something. They're still pretty cunty if you ever meet them.