How can we fix Atlanta?

How can we fix Atlanta?

Same as every other problem......Gas the kikes.

/thread

Glass everything inside i-285

Remove niggers. 100% improvement immediately

short answer

hive mind after the chicken bones thread.

Explosions for everyone!

Yaaaaay!

ok since no one is giving me actual answers here are some things i think can be done to establish a (hopefully civilized) white majority once again:

- investing in cheap neighborhoods' property for the purpose of gentrification a la mission district san francisco
- dilapidated or otherwise ghetto apartments -> business buildings if large investors get involved
- recreation of night life to make it less "the real housewives of atlanta"-esque aka less black women screaming and throwing champagne at eachother while eating at an upscale red lobster
- since it's rapidly becoming the next entertainment capital, move conservative washing dc folks and mde-types of comedy productions here

The most right answer so far.

No, child. The problem is niggers.

Fuck the Falcons. That is all.

i know, but it's not like we can gas them or something. plus i'll take niggers over spics any day desu blacks dont breed as much as wetbacks.

The problem is literally ALWAYS niggers. They destroy ANYTHING AND EVERYWHERE they infest.

You’re a fucking nigger if you think niggers are better than spics. No fucking sane person would ever say that.

I didn't say better. I said I'd rather have blacks.

Futurama had a good idea how to fix it.

Then you’re insane.

more rope, less fried chicken

finish what Sherman started

Target Gay and Lesbian gentrification in East Atlanta. Pit the blacks against the gays. There are a ton of rich lesbians living in Kirkwood. I know this really horrible cunt that put a BLM sign in her front yard to fool the niggers into leaving them alone.

Blacks have been following the whites in the suburban areas for some time. Cobb County alone has seen a +28% rise in niggardry. We need the niggers to take back Atlanta from the rich Gay and Lesbians in the city and break up the voting block.

thank u for this information

Yes please

Can we get a better access ramp from 285 to 400? I mean wtf the roads and speed limit are retarded

There are so many rich lesbians living in zone 6 they even hired on Lesbian law enforcement liasons.

Frankly anything you can do to disrupt the operations of homosexuals in Atlanta will disrupt the effectiveness of the voting block. Specifically the white lesbian agitators, lawmakers, lawyers, and any lesbians in the public service or on the public dime (contractors). Break up the brains from the brawn and the voter turn outs plummet.

its already improving because tons of liberal whites are moving in

>muh gentrification

Protip; you cant.

Wherever whites go, niggers are sure to follow.
Douglas County just went across the board liberal for the first time, ever.

I'm assuming the lesbians are leftists.
How would you even pit city monkeys against carpetrubbers? What would that even accomplish?

RESTORE COMMUNITIY VALUES WITHOUT RELIGION!

You see, in Atlanta, the black lesbian community is prominent. The white lesbians and the black lesbians are all mixed. This gives white lesbians an inroad into controlling the black community. During the Mayoral race LGBT was a huge issue. Women like Cathy Woolard are trying to run the city and they need blacks to do it.

The communities are intertwined. Divide them and destabilize the power structure behind the voters that keep Atlanta blue.

I live in ga and have to travel to atlanta from time to time. Literally populated with weathy gay niggers, leftist faggots, and regular old niggers.

Im not even kidding. Walking in midtown atlanta is gayer than aids.

Shit tier city. Fuck em.

Theres no

Lesbians Hate Everyone.

Nuke Atlanta

Split Alpharetta off from Fulton county and build a wall around inner city Atlanta.

With any luck the niggers will do the work for us.

>plus i'll take niggers over spics

Spics should be forced to speak English or get deported immediately. But the ones around me work. That's way more than I can say for the niggers.

Sorry, out of all subraces spics are the best.

1) spics
2) Arabs
3) African niggers
4) American niggers

Prove me wrong

What about based abbos and poos?

TRUTH

Introducing a virulent strain of Herpes into the population through the Black Lesbian community should do it.

Infusing meth into the gay black male community would foster an increase in the incidence of HIV transmission rates. Increase the black male HIV rate? You will increase the black female HIV rate as well due to all the nigger faggots on the down low in ATL

So comfy to be right in the middle of it. A flash of light and then eternal peace.

Ok you're smart as fuck but you know what let's target Portland instead they're a bigger threat

I'll get the deadly strain of HIV you get the syringes

seriously? build more low income moderately kept housing and 2 bedrooms for single adults and young families and give everyone a 2500 dollar tax credit for higher education

You don't need to actively POZ anyone. All one would need to do to increase the rates of HIV in any place would be to introduce cheap meth.

Meth use is correlated with risky sex and increases in HIV transmission rates. Dump meth in an urban environment? HIV will rise...

Funny, I just moved to Atlanta to pursue filming/acting/directing/writing. Already got a decent gig. Cheap too. Atlanta's future looks good.

>60 years of GIBSMEDAT has failed, but lets give more gibs, for surely that will fix the problem
t. Nigger

Poos are technical caucasian and above all those (Muslims don't count)
And who the fuck cares about abbos? What relevance do they have to literally anybody other than Australians living in the north?

Chicken bone magnet

*Checks flag

tell me more please :( i want to be as successful as you

Your idea is to make housing unaffordable.....wow revolutionary.

Finish what General Sherman started.

Read the thread first faggit

Lol no u didn’t.

You can be anyone you want on the internet

You should unironically kill yourself. And it's spelled "faggot"

But muh trap rappers...

More black abortions.

In the United States abortion removes about an Atlanta size population of blacks.

100 mega ton tsar bomba should cover it.

During the war of northern aggression, In 1864, the deep state ordered Union General Sherman to burn Atlanta to the ground. Much like bombing Nagasaki, this horrific act was totally unnecessary, as both wars were technically already won at the time these atrocities were committed.

>tfw gwinnett

I need to get out.

It will fix its self, like Detroit

So you are saying we should nuke it first.

Hood burned Atlanta trying to deny Sherman the city's factories and supplies, user. Sherman just destroyed all the rail infrastructure. He burned Milledgeville and Columbia down, but Atlanta was Hood trying to play scorched Earth.

And the Civil War may have been over at that point, but no one in the North or South actually believed it. Both the Army of Northern Virginia and Army of Tennessee were still combat effective at the time, and McClellan was beating Lincoln on a pro-peace platform until Atlanta fell.

>niggays

That is my fetish.