Sup Forums, home of cop killers

>The man who fatally shot a Colorado deputy and injured several other law enforcement officers had recently posted angry video rants railing against the local sheriff and at least one other deputy. On top of that, his Facebook page contained a number of memes and references associated with the alt-right and message board Sup Forums.

>A review of his Facebook page reveals that he was fond of posting memes associated with the alt-right, specifically Pepe the Frog. As Forbes’ JJ McNabb noted, Riehl went by Matt Gonzo on the social media platform.

>The deputy Riehl killed, Zackari Parrish, had been a police officer for three years. Parrish was married with two children.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/947657683259101185
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the shooter were a black man that had shown affiliation to BLM, there would be threads about it all over Sup Forums for days on end. Really makes you think.

Just 'nother mutt

El monstruo

>>The deputy Riehl killed, Zackari Parrish, had been a police officer for three years. Parrish was married with two children.

Got any proof? Nah you don’t. But was confirmed is that he was a fag. An actual fag who killed because his turd burglar boyfriend and he were fighting. Guess what, odds are he was a LEFTY who trolled Pol talking shit about normal people.

There will be threads about this for days on end as well. Are you a fucking retard?

El americano...

Amerimutts are killing each other!

Fuck that faggot Zackari Parrish. What kinda name is Zackari anyway?

Riehl is a hero. He managed to kill one cop and wound four others. That's pretty impressive, given that the police officers were all weapon proficient and armed with guns themselves.

Riehl must've gone 'The Matrix' on their bitches ass, running along the wall while firing.

Just kidding about that last part, but it was some good shooting.

Rest in peace, Riehl. And FUCK the police.

(((Riehl)))

His Facebook was full of pepe memes and he loved to use the word cuck
twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/947657683259101185

Maybe the kike pigs should stop putting innocents in jail for years because their neighbor heard an argument with their girlfriend. Fuck Colorado kike pigs.

Knowing Denver, he was probably a rapist. Don't get all teary-eyed.

>His Facebook was full of pepe memes and he loved to use the word cuck
Sounds like your average alt-right intellectual

There are losers like him browsing this board right now.

Only because of cancerous discord raiding. It'll be the new "Simon Says", mixed with a bit of muttposting, until the next epic maymay comes along.

>bleached picture to make the killer look white

He looks like a fuckin' prick, and rumor has it he was some extremist Christian.

Fuck 'im. Fuckin' shaved head white male police officer... I can just fuckin' tell he was a RACIST and RACIAL PROFILER.

I'm glad Riehl dusted him.

There are 24/7 threads hating on nigger loving Americans, what are you smoking Tyrone?

beta uprising

he made incoherent rants to 911
bump

But the threads wouldn't go to page 10, like this thread just did before I bumped it

>uses kikebook
>uses kikebook to rant against kikes
>goes online and telegraphs

i've waited months and years to get mine. the people i got against had fucked so many people so often that the list of suspects is literally everyone they have had contact with. no advance warning. and no smug contact afterward. pay attention.

The quality of the whites of the world is continuing to decline.

the surname is of german origin, so (((maybe)))

Who could be behind this post?

Fuck so many sharp edges. I hope I don't bleed out