I'm originally from Germany but my family moved to America because sick of fear of Truck of Peace and Merkel culture...

I'm originally from Germany but my family moved to America because sick of fear of Truck of Peace and Merkel culture. Ever since coming here and learning why many things are the way they are I don't really want to try anymore. My homeland ruined, my culture about to end and I've failed on the quest my ancestors began, I think I'm going to fly home this summer, put on my armor, get my sword and try to kill as many of those damned Arabs as I can before I'm shot or something. I'd rather die trying to fix this than die knowing I did nothing as my people ended themselves.

Goodnight, unless things change you will be seeing me in the news in about half a year.

That’s retarded. Have fun being used as the reason as to why Germany is still a racist country and needs to be more diverse as a result.

You can always do that. We need you alive. We can't lose good white men this way. Look at Dylan roof. What did he achieve? A few dead shitskins won't change anything. Our time will come. Improve yourself, make your body and mind stronger. Look for comrades irl. Don't waste your life.

Fuck not saging forgot to delet it

Please don't hurt Merkel!

No this is not the way we prevail. We prevail be ascending and beating the jew at his own game.

Germany is lost but we will use her loss as an example and fuel to our fire.

You didn't fail the quest your ancestors began.
You merely put it on stand-by, reclaim the homeland soon you shall.

Doing so is how you will lose your quest. Your ancestors wouldn't want any of their kids to be some murderous nadzi. So remain a cog in the wheel muhammad, you still may find some 34yr. old traditional housewaif to do your bidding.

>> Comming from a austrian
The black pill is the only pill nowadays.

Said time won't come. We're past midnight, just disperse and hope to find some luck somewhere.

KYS kike

I don't think he's wrong

>mass rapes
>"our time will come"
>mass murders
>"our time will come"
>trucks of peace
>"our time will come"
>NAIL BOMBS
>"our time will come"
attacks in general
>"our time will come"
>birthrates being 40%+ non-ethnic
>"our time will come"

see?

>I'm originally from Germany but my family moved to America because sick of fear of Truck of Peace and Merkel culture.
So you are a coward and a traitor.

You are right were you belong, in the country which caused Germany to become what it is.
When ever Germany rose to power, the fucking americans came and fucked it all up, stay where you are are you belong there.

Is it cowardice if you decide to jump off a boat that has basically sinked?
he's being realistic

Woah woah dude settle down. You didn't think we are real Nazis did you? This is all just a prank.

+1
That is completely counterproductive and is a hindrance tenfold than it could ever be otherwise. Particularly in this political climate.

no one ever targets heads of states ne more

auf gehts Bro!

Aber mal ernsthaft damit erreichst du nichts und das sollte auch klar sein

Here's a better idea: since euro is nogunz, learn how to throw every knife imaginable.

Then get a front row spot at the next Merkel event.

Do it.

t.larping amerimutt who's never left his flyover state

If you really loved Europe you would be hopeful about Germans being replaced. Without us this continent might become something great.

Something like this would only hurt our cause.

>Doing so is how you will lose your quest. Your ancestors wouldn't want any of their kids to be some murderous nadzi.

People shouldn't be tolerant of intolerance, as much of a paradox as it is it ultimately is, being tolerant of intolerance only leads to the extinction of tolerance.

So yeah, gl OP you have my blessing.

>Germany is lost but we will use her loss as an example and fuel to our fire.
You know, this is why people make the Amerimutt meme. How on earth are Americans dumb enough to think that the 92% nation is lost while the 56% nation will prevail?

that's the worst thing you could do. get into politics, change things from the inside. don't be a nigger

Your whole country is a flyover state.

>fuel to our fire.

you even have a strategy to beat (((them)))?

Because we have multiple areas significantly larger than Germany that are exclusively white. We will likely balkanize in the future, but there will be a home for whites.
This is not the same for you.

what makes you think europe won't descend into civil war to ethnically cleanse itself?

Be honest, you're not from Germany, you're just a dumb larper saying stupid shit trying to cause trouble for the poor euros.

>Nazi posting a ww1 pic
Great job!

yes, come back here. we need every sane non degenerate white man to fight back invaders.

>get my sword and try to kill as many of those damned Arabs as I can before I'm shot or somethin

Why would a German go after Arabs before Jews? Something don't add up!

>implying the federal government would just let you separate peacefully
You'll have to fight them for that and if you are going to fight anyways, you might as well fight for the whole country. You'll have to try restore a pro-white government to America, just as we'll have to restore a pro-german government in Germany and our chances are somewhat larger, given that we aren't as far down the road of multiculturalism as you.

partyvan is on the way

Do it faggot, don't whine about it, just, do, it.

Then enjoy being forever raped by dunecoons in german prison.

Kill the politicians and kikes who have brought them here you fucking idiot.

>Germany is lost but we will use her loss as an example and fuel to our fire.
I don't think you truely know the world enough to be discussing it

You killing Arabs is exactly what they want you to do.
You must kill those who made you want to kill Arabs.

This is the evil that was given for you to fight in your lifetime. You must fight it, but do so by dedicating your life to being as useful to your brethren and kin as you possibly can be. In doing this you may find that your problems begin to disappear and life begins to take on a new meaning. Do not give up.

If we’re going to win this thing we’re going to do so with intellect and cleverness, not with armor and swords. There is a time and place for battle, but it is not here, it is not now.

Well said.

Imagine the disaster this could bring about as crazed right wingers find “inspiration” and countless “Ratonnades” begin to occur all over Europe.
Are you saying breivik was on to something?

OTOH you could fight this by finding a Christian wife and having lots of kids with her, and raise them biblically.

This is also a good and possibly even better of fighting evil, as it is written, “the meek shall inherit the earth”

You’ll make us look worse. Even if you never see your people free, you can at least carry part of them onwards. I know that’s not preferable but you doing this will only make things worse.

>put on my armor, get my sword
>get shot by police before doing anything
This is why LARPers are cringe.

We are with you based kameraden of the ethnical cleansing !

>damned Arabs
Nope. You should go after the elite.

>I don't think you truely know the world enough to be discussing it
Every American ever.

>Are you saying breivik was on to something?
Breivik was conceptually right.
The elite believes that they are safe and shitskins kill/rape/rob just ordinary folks.
Breivik tried to make a point that is a false statement. Nobody is safe. Especially cocksuckers who ruined the Western Europe.

Shill OUT!!!

>puts on sword and armor
>too heavy to run
>falls over while trying to slash at running arabs
>cant get up
>there will be videos
im looking forward to this

this.. well you probably a larper anyway

>Be a le German immigrating into US of A because apparently defending your homeland is harder than fleeing from it and LARPing it from a safe distance
>*Puts a nazi memeflag*

Either you are trolling, or you are just a lost edgelord on the verge of another shooting spree.

God fucking damn it.

ვინც არ ქნას იმის დედა მოვტყან

Well that one is kind of easy m8. Western Europe is headed toward a totalitarian/Marxist/pagan/NWO The US is headed in the opposite direction. The EU is the enemy, and you are Jew central. The EU will build its army, dissolve NATO, and tell the US to get the fuck out. It will take 2 or 3 generations for Europe to clean this mess. This will be worse than the USSR, as this isn't Marxist, its Satanist. If you can leave, fucking get out.

Same it's just gonna be some obese cunt wailing a sword till he get's shot in the head or worse (better) them Arabs overpower you and he gets beheaded by his own sword.

>Because we have multiple areas significantly larger than Germany that are exclusively white.

What are their density and overall population? I have a feeling that those 'vast enclaves' of 'exclusively white' population are about as populous as northern reaches of Sweden.

>The EU will build its army, dissolve NATO, and tell the US to get the fuck out.

Isn't that what Trump and his supporters actually want of Europe? To be able to defend itself without relying on Uncle Sam and, in effect, to ultimately render NATO obsolete?

We're right before an economic collapse ten times worse than the great depression, civil war and all kinds of ways to fight alongside your brothers instead of going out alone. We're all tempted but WAIT. Read The Turner Diaries. Stock up on food and ammo. Get stronger and more knowledgeable. There might not even be that much time left before it's TOTAL WAR.

May God have mercy on you user. See you on the news in 6 months.

Yes. That said, I don't know what Trump would do. What if the EU uses ISIS to attack US bases, instead of confronting us directly. What if Poland decides it wants to leave the EU? Would Trump deploy to the V4? What would Russia say? Personally I hope we just quit the continent, and let it burn. Let Europe fight for Europe. Russia can deal with spill over, or whatever. Its their call really. Not ours.

>Western Europe is headed toward a totalitarian/Marxist/pagan/NWO
And almost every one of the people who are doing this are part of some think tank or other group that operates out of America.
>The US is headed in the opposite direction.
The US is headed in the direction of a third world nigger-spic-mutt shithole. But at least you'll still have the constitution, I'm sure that makes it better.
>The EU is the enemy
As is America.
>you are Jew central
Is american education really this bad?
>The EU will build its army, dissolve NATO, and tell the US to get the fuck out.
That would be great, however the EU leadership is mostly obedient to kikes in New York and even the ones that aren't don't have the balls to do that.
>It will take 2 or 3 generations for Europe to clean this mess.
Probably, but at least we still have 2 or 3 generations to fix things. America needs to start mass deportation in 2 or 3 years if you want to have any realistic chance to avoid civil war.
>This will be worse than the USSR
I doubt that it will get that far.
>this isn't Marxist, its Satanist.
Our enemies are not controlled by the literal devil, Alex. Their "Satanism" is nothing more than larping for people that are so rich that they are bored of everything normal.

And so we differ. Good luck to you.

Bullshit. Percentage of white Americans will skyrocket in near future.

That is, after the inevitable happens and latinos already in the US end up classified as "white" Americans as per their colonial heritage.

make children first!!
and i'm determind to do the same if some day i'm diagnosed with cancer
or i go brakingbad and poison this muslimshit going on here or maybe just make gas and drop it in their letterboxes, poison their food or something lol, i have great chemistry skills, cooked myself some lsd and meth, open university course when i was 9 and got hooked on chemistry, advanced biology and mechanics, cooking was around 13years just for lolz and curiousity besides my experiments with chemistry.
be usefull first to your people, then go suicidal

You can at least be targeted, that's how you achieve things. Killing muslim peons achieves nothing.

The thing is, knife throwing only works in movies.

Thrown knives lack the impact power to do any harm, and even if they pierce, so what ? You need to turn the knife inside so it scrambles internal organs, otherwise it's high probability your target will recover.

Again, people only die instantly in (((movies))).

Are people this stupid?
You are gonna run around with a sword like an autist and get shot after your second kill? Idiot.

You have six months to become the best sniper you can and to make a baby. Wait for the nearest Merker rally and make your ancestors proud. Make Hitler proud.

Get a rifle with a huge scope. Kill 1 every day until you're caught.

Im gonna report you to the Verfassungsschutz for announcing a terrorist act.

> I'm originally from Germany but my family moved to America because sick of fear of Truck of Peace and Merkel culture

How old are you? 15?

Typical German attitude. The Soviets outnumber 10:1 and they give their life for a 7:1 KDR and still lose. Then what did you accomplish? One less German and still plenty more Russians to fuck your vulnerable women and replace you. The same will be with muhammed. You do not win by lone gunman speg outs. You will treat the symptom of the disease but the root cause will remain and persist. You will make it politically impossible for others who think like you from holding that position publicly because they will be likened to you and accused of being callous murderers, and the mechanism for your destruction will be safer than ever. In essence, sperging out would be doing the bidding of the jews. In fact, they're probably pleased that someone might do something like this and go all brevik on them. You should all think before you act.

Fuck off they will use this to make laws cracking down on the internet you stupid faggot.

YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIVER FAGGOT OP
YOU WILL BE WITNESSED TO VALHALLA AMONG YOUR ANCESTORS
DO IT

But Breivik did not kill muslims

you'd be better off 'converting' to islam, mailing every major media centre that you are doing this for Allah and in the name of all muslims before the attack.
Would achieve your perceived goal better than going postal with a sword in the name of whites.
hypothetically speaking of course

You would help us more if you got ties with Isis then killed a lefty politician in the name of allah that way is the only way we are going to change minds of the populous.

We got the same idea, do it the name of the white race user.

>tfw surfed supertubos
nice people my dude

and instead of helping us you help the verry same monsters that are cucking you into submission with their federal reserve and doing the fighting for the people that wants us dead, your forefathes you like to larp with and call yourselfs white.. i think you merrit the 56% meme verry fakking much

>Because we have multiple areas significantly larger than Germany
and actually .. at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how big and balkanised (you realy love this word do you?) your white zones and countries are, do you realy think they will last long? they will dissapear once tthe final war between them and us explodes, we will laugh from our graves at your eradication and see you all become muttier than the mutts you are now.
because you realy don't need to count of spaceX for instance, they have jews on their payrole and one of them is engeneer and responcible for flight after launch last time i red