Which one of you did this?

Group suspected of posting anti-Semitic fliers at PCC

>PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Portland Community College Public Safety is looking for 7 people who they said put anti-Semitic fliers on the outside of the school’s Cascade Campus in North Portland on Dec. 23.

>The people, who were caught with still images by surveillance footage, also posted a swastika sticker on an electrical box along with the other white supremacist messages. They say it happened between 8 and 8:30 p.m.

>PCC is asking anyone with information on the people or 2 vehicles to contact their public safety at (971) 722-4902.

koin.com/2017/12/29/group-suspected-of-posting-anti-semitic-fliers-at-pcc/

they do realize there's not a damn thing they can do about this, right?

Hey Rabbi.

>>PCC is asking anyone with information on the people or 2 vehicles to contact their public safety at (971) 722-4902.
No. Fuck off.

I was gonna say false flag until I saw an ancap in black and yellow.

>portland
>college
>posting stastickers
Yeah it's antifag false flaggers but it's cute.

Honestly it could be anything

Portland is like one giant psy op.
Here you are either jaded and cynical
Homless and crazy
Or Fake and gay

Could be a bunch of racist tourists coming to town for holidays.
Maybe some edgy cousins of a portland family.
Could be an underhroumd racist gang.

All the racists went deep underground since a couple years ago since there was an active hunt for them. By all the new kids on the portlandia block.

PNW used to be w heaven for white supremecists and serial killers .
Not to many remember this.
Can't seem to remember anything before portlandia and kurt cobain.

>whites to jews
the left did this false flagging you idiot you would think thousands of fake hate crimes over the last year would clue you in....

Right in my backyard -- fascinating. I'm not surprised by this at all. A few more incidents like this and the oppressed majority will awaken. The place is mostly white, after all, and the Marxists and yuppies have taken every inch they could get their slimy hands on, and most true Oregonians are ready to fight back.

NWF when?

> posted a swastika sticker
How are swaskas antisemitic?

Yeah, it was PCC that hosted an event a few years back dedicated to "Deconstructing whiteness." I'd spit on them, if they asked me for anything.

i guess the 'its ok to be white' campaign is still going strong

>be subjected to anti- white and pro- jewish propaganda in every fucking class

>get unfair grades to make racial grade statistics 'equal'

>literally oppressed white males become anti-semitc white nationalists

hurr durr why are these fucking white males becoming 'nazis' we can't figure it out

I hope it is.

Yeah, I think they should not be overly discriminatory against the Jews, but naming them is essential to progress.

It's either lesbians, Jews, or Jew lesbians. They account for about 80% of all 'hate crime.'

Don't all those hyper liberal areas have people that become literal neo nazis because its the edgy counter culture where they are?
I mean liberals tend to just flee areas where they aren't the majority (see Austin), but I don't think it goes the other way as much

a jew did it

>"Oy vey it's anuddah shoah! Help us catch these criminals!"
>not showing the offending material

I bet the flyers were actually funny or insightful. Or something on the level of "It's Okay To Be White".

>Which one of you did this?
None of us because we're not fucking rabbis.

No, actually it was probably Atomwaffen Division.

>I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth
Y tho

Shills did this user... the fucking shills

Also no one here has seven friends. Thats proof positive (((they))) are big fat phonies

This. Sounds like their style. True Cascadia, IE, or Vanguard America probably wouldn't use swastikas.