When did you realize Trump is a Zionist stooge?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not.

When he pimped out his daughter to the Jews, probably for some business deal.

you must be mentally retarded or something.
all trump's support of israel indicates is that he's ready to get something done for once (since congress voted in 1995 to get this shit done by 1999), that he supports nationalism, and that boy does he hate the sand nignogs.

We want peace. You want NK opened up to put a central bank in it faggot.

When I realized he needed shills to cover up for his ignominity. Pedes BTFO

this question is leading

Only fags
Hide flags
Saged

The recent Syrian "chem attack".
Hillary was elected anyway.

When he bombed syria

When I watched him slobber all over AIPAC's dick early on in the campaign. They wouldn't have let him win without this

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

When he bombed Syria and declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (which isn't true; because hell is Israel's real capital)

Maybe a month into his campaign. /ourguy/ was Darrell Castle. Too bad third parties can't win shit.

Years before he ran for president.

whats wrong with jews bro this is Sup Forums we suck jew dick all fucking day here bro BASED ISRAEL

zionism is masculine, communism/islam is feminine (big Jewish cock raping supine arab pussy) , you can tell a lot about a person by who they support

checked

when only 30 % of jews voted for him
or when he approve of Alex jones, who calls for ending the Fed
and you know how much the Jews hate the Fed

>or when he approve of Alex jones,

Literally the biggest jew puppet on earth. Citing alex jones for being anti-jew is like citing bibi for being anti-jew

bibi is antijew

youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

When did you realize that meme flaggots get ignored?

His kids are jews and so was his wife.

even though Alex jones isn't in that video, you can't deny what Owen Shroyer is dodging the Question, He just can't say anything.
They wouldn't be taken seriously if they called out the Jew.
The point is they talk about White Genocide.
Name a "jewish" policy or endgame that infowars are for

checking for jewish jizz. Ayylmao

>When did you realize Trump is a Zionist stooge?
I realized it when Hillary's colostomy bag burst open and almost drowned Jeff Zucker.

>checked
>no digits

Of course, the Jewish smart genius have made America the strongest nation in the world and the first economy of the world. It'd be stupid to be against Jews.

Moreover, Trump is a successful man he's not jealous of Jews unlike the good part of Sup Forums.

stfu fagget they always bring in the literal fucking kike from the back dark room to correct the record anytime a caller or anyone brings up jews. look at the david duke interview it was nothing but 2 hours of passive aggressive childish shit against duke kys

i watched the whole thing and he gives david duke a lot of territory. He basically limp dicked the opposition.
Look all I am saying is the real problem with Jews in America is when they work together in the unisted states
International currency manipulation doesnt work because Israel is irrelevant
Globalist is a codeword for Jews
I mean seriously, do you want all Jews fired in America, or just those who are colluding?

not as much as shills get ignored it would seem

I like the idea of an ethnically homogenous Europe allied with a Zionist Israel actually. Problem is that most Jews want to ethnically replace Europeans, including Israel you could think. Why do the Jews have to behave this way? They are very intelligent, they do contribute to humanity - but as of today they are more destructive.

are you aware of just how many ethnicities there are in europe?

Every European nation to be ethnically homogenous, every non-European or mongrel deported or sterilized. European nations united against the outside, but separate governments and borders.

[spoiler]Just let them have their way. The ebb and flow of board culture is important and may not actually represent true opinions.[/spoiler]
Just shut up and enjoy the ride of this site.

you can't build walls around every european nation though. That kind of talk is insanity

Czars and kings did this to strengthen relationships between countries. 2017 and practise still remains.

Who said anything about walls?

Wait....you Goyim realized something?
I'm impressed!

All mainstream american politics are pro-zionism, only problem with Trump is that some of us will join too to support zionist regtime.
Fuck off, filthy kike, with your world order.

Kill yourself, shills.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Back before Obama's 2nd term but it wasn't an acceptable view at that point and time so I just kept quiet and marveled at the stupidity on social media. It's also why I don't bother voting. I could never be THAT gullible.

How is he even verified?

When he called Pat Buchanan a racist. I had hoped he mended his ways when he apologized for that but I knew him being proud of his daughter renouncing Christ meant he was just going to be a sock puppet for international finance. Maybe he'll surprise me.

When he won the election. You have to be retarded to believe in democracy kayfabe.

when did you realize obama was a muslim stooge?

I realized too late, but had my suspicions earlier on.

WTF IM A HILLDAWG NO PHEW MAN I NEVER EXPECTED TRUMP TO BE AN ALLY TO ISRAEL YOU EXPECT ME TO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING PRIOR TO THIS TWEET?

>I realized too late, but had my suspicions earlier on.

LIKE DURING HIS CAMPAIGN WHEN HE CONSTANTLY SAID HE WOULD BE ISRAEL'S GREATEST FRIEND?

Honestly you shills need new tactics

i always knew

You're either a shill or you're a fucking moron who didn't pay attention to anything in regards to Trump's foreign policies. Let me guess, you didn't know Trump's son-inlaw is Jewish and his daughter converted to Judaism either?

>LIKE DURING HIS CAMPAIGN WHEN HE CONSTANTLY SAID HE WOULD BE ISRAEL'S GREATEST FRIEND?

wtf I love Israel now! Fuck you ZOG nigger faggot

the entire west is zionist. Not that it matters. arabs have much oil.

Who did you vote for during the election?