Anyone else like watching youtube videos of niggers getting life sentences. feels good man

anyone else like watching youtube videos of niggers getting life sentences. feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A&t
youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I
youtube.com/watch?v=GvA9FHct_iE
youtube.com/watch?v=P4WJaIzaSVw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxK-JN4qdQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl67eXSeKfI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=d7EArYN217M
liveleak.com/view?i=a46_1469709265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I like watching a criminal get to live off my tax dollars for the rest of his life?

They play roles, that smile is a mask. He feels complete being the cold hard nigger even if it leads him into a small room for the rest of his life.

>implying your neet faggot ass contributes anything to the tax system.

sit the fuck down faggot

I have been watching police interrogations lately and trying to determine if the person is a psychopath or just a pervert or what.
youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A&t

Post some good ones then

At least I'm not Canadian.

in or out of jail it's the same

this. everyone on Sup Forums is literally a NEET beta fag

Interesting way to pass the time.
>how long have you been doing it
>what are the constants

America, never change.

I love it when the dindu mommy freaks out rolls around on the floor.
Error 404: Father not found.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I

youtube.com/watch?v=GvA9FHct_iE

I'm definitely gonna watch this whole thing but where does the
>oh fuck..
moment come up?

If you're going to watch the whole thing why do you want it spoiled?

Because I know what happens

its worth it

but i will spoil

it happens when they test his shoes, enjoy

also, that guy killed jon ramnsey and used to fly the queen around

This one was terrible

:(

Such bad feels

>implying moose money is worth anything

I have a job, not a virgin, and attend Uni. Bite me, you projecting little faggot.

nigger detected

Maybe he shouldn't have been such a nigger

He's got a good point. They should all get firing squads and save the working man money.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4WJaIzaSVw

just the past few days, i only watched a few videos. The one i linked is my favorite because of the tension and the fact that he seemed most worried about how the situation would affect his wife and the image of the armed forces.

Police are a lot friendlier in the interviews than i thought they would be.

asian/nigger is so fucking ugly

From the family's perspective, what the fuck guys.

Fuck that faggot ass nigger. I feel bad for the family.

Recently I was doing that and saw a video of this guy receiving 263 years. Then I watched a 2 hour video of him being interrogated. Kinda haunting. Also it's really horrifying to imagine that it was a set up. Several of the dinduishas he's accused of raping described the rapist as a manlet nig. The investigator was a shorthaired dyke bitch. The guy was an aggressive cop arresting many dindus. I thought maybe he's used as an example that cops shouldn't actually interfere with didndu crime too much.

>from the family perspective..

lets see. imagine the same scenerio with a white person and family.. no excuses. no bullshit. hes trash and wrote himself off.

. why are you making excuses for niggers?

What time?

kek that sentencing was great
Big football faggot didn't make it big league so he became a cop and raped people

He's saying the victims family you sperg

shut the fuck up you nigger apologizer

This. I unfortunately have an intimate knowledge of American niggers. Niggers always project something different than what they feel. Theyre raised in a posturing environment and must do it at all times.

niggers acting like niggers.

This woman can barely speak, how did she get appointed to be a judge?

typical niggers

oh right..you will pay for his black ass for the rest of his days from your taxes

so thrilled

I doubt he raped anyone

Why don't they just shoot this ape in the back of the head and dump him in a trash compactor?

this is why you dont talk to the police without a lawyer

if they drag it out for long enough, they can catch you on a fuck up. Good thing too, because its how they get a lot of scum.

he agud boy he dindu nuffin

And fuck funeral expenses, feed him to the flies

>In Kentucky judges are 30 year old roasties.

Well at least they are not black.

Do you realize how difficult it is to prosecute cop? there had to be a mountain of evidence for him to get what he got

Post more nigger sentencing faggots.

pretty sure all evidence was a bunch of crackhead niggers colluding and saying they raped him. zero physical evidence. just female nigger crackheads words. good thing hes a half chink and no one cares about him

Excuse me for my unpopular views: why don't we deport all of them back to Africa? ( Except the very few high IQ honest ones )

because whites are not allowed to impose their will anymore

They can't even get rid of the illegal aliens, how the fuck they gonna get rid of the niggers ?

What country other than yours would agree to that arrangement?

No-one here works, goes double for you nigger boy.

That's the problem, because good people have no political power. One day we ought to deport all criminals to their shitty motherland, but it can only happen if things improve ( still very skeptical about it since we are doomed )

When’s the case/sentencing?

Got any nice vids of them being sentenced to death?

I cannot stress enough how much I am in favour of death sentence in such cases

>projecting

Black judges

holy fuck, how retarded are you?

>See title
>Nog does something fucked up, its probably Houston
>Hit play, It's houston

Why are Houston nogs the worst? No matter what position they are in, they seem to just be the shittiest people imaginable

I crave more Dindu tears, feed the machine let's go.

If you're up at 2:30 on a Wednesday you're probably not making many tax dollars

I had a family member killed by a nigger in a robbery. Killed him for a little paycheck.

I wouldn't even agree to go down to the station. I would say "question me here" , if they say no, then I would say I want a lawyer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl67eXSeKfI

>being killed by a subhuman

Your family member was worthless so who gives a fuck

BTFO BY A LEAF

the beta victims vs the chad criminal

kek
How does a defense lawyer even go home to his wife after these things?

News from Wisconsin - Niggers, alcohol, or packers. What a fucking shit state.

I dont give a fuck what he feels like. Im just glad his nigger ass is in a cage. Forever.

this
also can't procreate

The niggers are now sounding as monkeys as well.

>I hate you because my degenerate niggerboi killed your innocent child in cold blood
lel niggers gonna nig

Better than a life sentence from some baby

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

thats sexist user

Then you don't care about finding a solution to problem. In a cage they're all of our problem, outside and seeking genuine identity they're only their own problem. They become their own people who can exist for themselves and their families.

Its just like they can only act in the moment and are not able to see the future :)

The only "solution" is a one way trip back to Africa you little faggot, this will do in the interim.

Liberia failed, brainlet.

If we could only pass laws more laws or figure out a way to alter their environment huh?

How come american niggers are so apathetic toward anyone. At all these videos, they only care about their own ass.
What's causing this? I mean we in Europe have people without fathers and shit like that too, but this is on another level.

To my knowledge you don’t have nearly as many niggers.

This is good bait. I hope. Nobody is this fucking retarded. R-right?

A culture which promotes and encourages self-victimization. In their mind they literally dindu nuffin because their actions are only the result of white oppression.

I fuckin love watching that shit, Almost as good as watching them get gunned down by our boys in blue.

You can sometimes hear an audible "shiieeeeet"

Can you believe that Americans tell us Europeans that we are fucked because immigration?
Stuff like that happen all over the united states, not the EU.
Trump wont change this nobody will, fuck the US.

>Chad Criminal
>Cries like a bitch

they are racists and consider only people that are also black as equal or even human.
Bunch of racists.

being this retarded lmao

>anyone else like watching youtube videos of niggers getting life sentences. feels good man
I used to but once you start following appeals count documents not seen on TV it becomes obvious it's mostly smoke and mirrors for the cameras. I get angry when a fucking nigger who gets a lot of time for something serious gets out in a few yrs for some stupid reason while white men are almost never given appeals unless they pay some kike lawyer up the ass.

i like watchin niggers eating ghost/reaper peppers
thats funny
their melanin dont help them with that shit

You’re fucked because of immigration. Just give it some time for greater demographic shifts. Fuck you as well.

>yo the system is corrup, ya'll

youtube.com/watch?v=d7EArYN217M

Sometimes, the black guy literally asks for it:

liveleak.com/view?i=a46_1469709265