Why are white people the worst kind of tourist?

Why are white people the worst kind of tourist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xkYkBFo1o0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Paul
vimeo.com/249404059
youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have the dank edgy meme instagram pages started making memes about this incident yet

Japan is the white man's bitch, we are not their niggers. We can step all over their shit unimpeded.

Nah the Chinese are the worst tourists
They have no respect for anything

I have hair like that.

Not blond or anything, just normie brown, but if I let it grow out it goes all swoopy without me doing anything special to it.

>fat'erica
>white

Why do they have a parking lot for a forbidden off limits forest?

anyone have the full uncensored video?

He did nothing wrong. Not even a fan, but the jealousy of other youtubers are real holy shit.

i honestly don't get the problem with this man

he filmed one dead body yes and ? we see dead bodies all the time on internet why is this one more shocking than the others ? what is shocking here exactly ? if he did this in france i really would not give a shit at all
what the fuck is "disrespectful" about showing a suicided person ?

you are all crazy

liveleak boss. can't do everything for your lazy ass

youtube.com/watch?v=2xkYkBFo1o0
you sure act and think like niggers

>white
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Paul
>He has claimed to have Austrian-Jewish, English, German-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry

you may want to do some research on chinese tourists
the one thing ill give them though is that the gov't is banning anyone who shames china from flying (which is about 90% of them)

Stop criticizing your own kind, white boi

Didn't you just run away when ISIS came and gave all your shit to them? Acting like a nigger is better than that.

>i can't believe he filmed a video of a dead guy for views let me make a video about him filming a dead guy so i can get views
Youtubers who are pretending to be outraged are all faggots. This guy has shitty content but at the end of the day, he's making millions so I can't really fault him.

Can someone fill me in on this

i'm no fucking wh*toid
iraq is a black country

dude don't risk it

Yeah right. A white boi in reality but a minority when it suits you.

this is the average iraqi family

>dude don't risk it

Don't risk what?

I agree. The whiners have to be from reddit and they are pussies who never even seen gore before

You're the white man's bitch too then. Evidenced by the fact that we were your worst enemy 16 years ago and now you suck our military's cock.

growing your hair to look like some chad who grew his hair

Logan Paul creates a video touring a forest in Japan, the forest is known for having lots of suicides. Paul finds a dead body in the fores, he presumably does not know the history of the forest he then laughs at the situation. Shit ensues after social media hear about it.

nostalgia

>and now you suck our military's cock.
we/re allied with iran, our historic enemy, just to give you the middle finger

It's the suicide forest. World famous.

They refer to it Japanese video games like Resident Evil and SIlent Hill. They refer to it in anime, Japanese horror movies.

Western tourist goes there wanting to see crazy shit. He finds a corpse, vlogs about it.

It's not like the MSM doesn't do that after natural disasters and in war zones.

Why is the UN embarrassingly incompetent?

Can’t find it on liveleak

I can instantly spot the shareblue shill faggot that pretends to live in turkey or iraq as a nigger

>acting like a nigger is better
>ameriorc flag
Hah, not even surprised.

MSM takes it seriously. He absolutely didnt.
Just your average fucking american tourist

plasticized Chinese corpses tour the museums of the world. "It's okay, they donated their bodies to science."

Naturally dessicated corpses are attractions in some Mexican city. Mummies.

Why worst? Stop crying you little pussy. It was just a stupid corpse, the person was a weak faggot and hung himself. I wouldn't care what happens with my corpse after my death, it's just meat.

Ya gee whiz you're allied with a decomposing theocracy
Meanwhile you fucking dune coons had a real shot at democracy but can't stop fucking children long enough to get to the polls. You sure showed us, fucking sand niggers.

you dont know the chinese do you???

Acting like a nigger is better than surrendering your country. Obviously you don't think so because you're a European.

wasted

when I become the next hitler sanctioning american tourism and promoting such to other countries will be one of my first priorities. those apes and their "culture" needs to be contained to their already sharted continent.

Okay then,time to piss on your mothers corpse and ruin it.
You would like that,would you?

>shareblue
the fuck is that?
i'm not a proxy if you're implying that
كس امك

you really do think you're the good side don't you
amazing what burger does to the brain

Has he swedish ancestry? Alot of people in Ohio has.

I dont know if this is fake or not yet

No. Chinks are.
t./out/ist

Japan has "missing persons" problem they refuse to address or even properly count. Logan Paul may have been insensitive, but his intentions were to raise awareness and he even left info about suicide prevention in his original video. Weebs and leftists are both bashing him because it's exposing a core flaw in their favorite Asian paradise.

This guy gets it.
/thread

If real i wonder what the japanese guys last thoughts were i bet they were of his family who he loved yet could express the pain he was going through

i have worked in hotel and the last 4 summers 4 star hotel
Japanese tourist>>>american>european>middle eanster>>>>>>>>chinese
Maybe is not representative of other countries

Yep weebs never fail to digust

>recite the most emotionless scripted "suicide is not the answer your family cares about you" shit that has changed the mind of approximately 0 suicidal people ever
>lackeys respond with a monotone "yeah that's right"

It's incredibly obvious they don't care, they're just saying the thing that has become an obligation to say whenever suicide shows up anywhere

It's degeneracy, you full mong.

Say something enough and people will take it to heart. That's how propaganda works, good or bad.

That is bullshit in reality its probably saved millions things are simple not everything is a complex autistic puzzle

Kike Paul is not white.

yes

Hey fag, that was a long time ago and they have since regained all the territory and plus the army is a joke there it was the militia that actually did the work

Pretty much this, a guy with a flawless life steps on the corpse of a guy with a shitty life to make a couple bucks and then acts like he's some kind of hero

>Implying a wannabe nigger is a good indication of white tourists

Anyone got a mirror of the original video?

there are two logans?

video for you fags

vimeo.com/249404059

jake Paul is a chad who’s just milking so much money with all the negative publicity

the dude is SMART

> alpha male
> thick as shit and apologises like a gimp as soon as the kikes tell him off.

White tourists are the only reason tourism exists, nigger or not

thats exactly what that former facebook engineer said when configuring the facebook ((likes)) algorithm to trigger serotonin levels in facebook users.

Two Pauls.

In my personal experience, suicidal people are beyond getting swayed by how other people feel about them
Whatever emotional situation they're in, they've come to a conclusion that killing themselves is the only solution that will fix it. It's not about their family loving them or even how their family would react if they died, it's about how to resolve the problem in their mind. "people care about you" gets dismissed because it's not relevant to their line of thinking.

This.

She's coming for you Logan Paul
SHE WILL release the footage!

youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg

It works for everyone except those committing suicide

remind me why this was a problem???

Ok i understand

so Abdhul Hassan Muhammad al-goatfucker how many young boys have you fucked today?

>implying that crying like a faggot after seeing a dead person is a good thing

Correction
>Blacks and hispanics are the worst "tourists"

What I always known about Japans under-reported suicide rate

0 i like my girls and boys to be adult sized

>my boys
off the roof.

>USA
>white

Americans are the worst tourist not white people.

post feet fuckboy

Boring day today?

you wrote that with a straight face or?

right so when have you been there? oh yea never your just some old fag whos but hurt there wont be another korean war and your grand sons a faggot and le pumpkin man wont ever give you a korean war no matter how many time he tweets shit

56% more white than you, Ahmed.

Everybody likes an Aussie tourist until they inevitably get plastered and fuck shit up

56%

It's going off the trail that is forbidden, you albino nigger.
Japan has a large population; if they allowed people to go wherever all the time, their natural parks would be trashed, so those places have very strict rules for where you can go. Tbh, most natural reserves/parks in the world prohibit visitors from going off-trail.

Im the grandson but basically
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
HH

but hes le 56!!

kek, I killed a bunch of you guys in '08. Most were brown thought not black

> Hey barber, remember that 70's show?
> Say no more

He did it as a foreigner to a non-white. Their dead are sacred while ours can rot. It's just a typical case of hypocrisy from a bunch of e-celebs on Youtube.