Just a friendly reminder to all Sup Forums lurkers with cooters! Most white men don't want former coalburners!!! That...

Just a friendly reminder to all Sup Forums lurkers with cooters! Most white men don't want former coalburners!!! That is all have a nice day :)

girls who want to "settle down" after fucking several basketball teams worth of niggers are the worst

some nerve they have

they usually have a nigglet or 2 slithering around in their trailer

I was at the gas station today filling up my American made truck and spotted some female giving me the eye from her car. She wasn’t pretty but I could still see her checking me out.

When i put the pump up I looked over and saw the ugliest fucking mixed race kid I have ever seen in the backseat. I laughed the hopped in my truck and said a prayer for her. She’ll never be able to get a decent white man.

True

They should be sacrficied a la inca style to kek

Why does everyone have a problem with her ex-boyfriend Marcus, Sup Forums?

Lmao. Women are so fucking dumb.

It's actually the long distance part and she's too dense to see it. If a woman ever says "long-distance didn't work out," it comes with the implication "if he were here, we'd be fucking."

>dates a nigger, thinks white men don't want her because he's tall and muscular, despite the fact that one of them actually said racist shit to her
that's either god tier denial or negro tier stupidity. traitors get roped first.

Very neat.

ty senpai, here's the other one

What a dumb dirty bitch.

>Just a friendly reminder to all Sup Forums lurkers with cooters! Most white men don't want former coalburners!!! That is all have a nice day :)
Yeah I agree. I like when some get on here and demand others have more kids yet never seem to lead by example and wife up Tyrones trash, not that I want anyone to get AIDs but that's beside the point. The artificial womb is probably the only hope since we can't deport all the skanks to nigger africa and swap with some other white countries more normal women....if they even exist anymore.

Fortunately, former, and part time coal burners are pretty easy to pick out as long as you are able to smell crazy coming.

Sup Forums is full of inbred virgins regardless of their sexual preferences. I thought everyone knew that already.
>
>
>
Fuck, this place is full of newfags

Fun fact: coal burners HATE their father, and were emotionally damaged good before they burned the coal.

if they like rap music it's the first red flag. the ones that exclusively only like white rappers don't seem like coal burners though

or drug addicts

i notice a distinct lack of females in this thread. oh who am i kidding. Only ugly milfs browse Sup Forums.