Why haven't you settled down and started a family with a loyal Korean qt?

Why haven't you settled down and started a family with a loyal Korean qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/14/1424707_-os-china-csm-29-abducted-children-were-sent-back-to-their.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08HANOI422_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07NICOSIA75_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because im not a fucking loser

You'd rather die a kissless virgin?

>loyal
materialistic
>qt
went under the knife and got a face from a catalog

> Riceniggers

"materialistic"? That's a trait of American women, user. In regards to the second part, no denying that.

I feel like most gooks are very cold blooded. If proven wrong I'd consider it.

I really enjoy how ruthless Korean women are. It's sort of hot desu. Other women are the same inside, but Korean gals are just open with it. I'm a success object, and they're a sex object. Fair enough.

racemixing prick

>2015
The gap is probably even greater now

Because they are monkey-faced planks of cardboard who slurp their food disgustingly and all look the same.

>implying any of us can get the super hot gooks/chinks/etc

Because they are ugly and stupid as fuck

>thread

>stupid as fuck
>make more on average than every other race
Pick one.

I'll definitely fuck babies into them, but marrying another race and raising the kids?
No thanks.

Because I’m not some worthless beta soyboy piece of shit who has to settle for some disgusting gook whore

I'd rather not deal with women and their fucking bullshit anymore.

That's because they have an insect, ant-like mentality of working constantly. Every single one I met when I was on vacation in Korea was a fucking retard who couldn't express their own thoughts, they just repeated stuff. They are also short and ugly. Sorry not sorry

>Make computer engineer salary
>Still can't get laid
That Buzzfeed video on racial dating preferences said that South Asians had it the worst, even though they make like one of the top 5 household incomes in the U.S.

Pretty much, they're very robotic, and have almost no creativity, everything they do is just a ripoff of us. At least they know whos in charge though, the niggers on the other hand...

because im a fucking loser

because they're bitchy and ugly

it's rich poo in loos inflating the stats. they're the richest demographic in the US by household income but their average racial IQ is like 80.

also here are the per capita stats. european immigrants are the best.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

>At least they know whos in charge though
No, they will soon betray their masters and try to take the world for themselves. You will see.

>dying
I'll be an immortal wizard long after you're gone faggot

I'd rather cut off my own dick than be a filthy piece of shit race traitor

if a fucking alien super breed arrived I still wouldn't be a traitor.

my honor is my loyalty

Lol as an American I can't wait to put those fucking idiots back in their place if that's the case.

no king rules forever

that pic is from buzzfeed. you watch buzzfeed.

Really? I think the American empire is just getting started. Granted, we're in a pretty shitty state right now

I'm wrestling with this at the moment.

On one hand, it's clearly a fetish.

On the other hand, it's clearly a fetish. And their pliability.

Digitalsoju TV was the name of the youtube channel I took the picture from.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso

You're around 50% white, if even that. Entirely run by jews. While the "American" empire might rule on, it will be a soulless mongrel nation of evil

i only run into korean tourists

>You're 50% white
says le 17% Swede

>captcha
>vehiclces

i just remembered my brother watching it and i gave him shit for watching buzzfeed. it might have been a different video with the same theme. buzzfeed never has been original.

>loyal
>women
fuck off

Well, funniest part about all of that is my country will actually be in control, while Sweden will be long gone by then.
With the whole muh amerimutt meme btw, you'd only be right if you don't count the Irish as white

Yes goy, fuck anyone who isn't white. Anybody BUT a white person, with a white person. Oh yeah btw, I know about you kikes...and shipping Asians as sex slaves as well. You faggots realllllllllyyyyy must be scared lately. Can you feel it coming to a close??? I can...

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/14/1424707_-os-china-csm-29-abducted-children-were-sent-back-to-their.html
>Chinese Abducted Children Sent Back To Buyers

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08HANOI422_a.html
>Child Exportation Via Vietnam And Adoption Agencies

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07NICOSIA75_a.html
>Trafficking In Cyprus And The Church

I feel uncomfortable with the way Asian women fetishize White men

You're fucking stupid. The 80 iq stat is for Indians in INDIA, which of course has a gorillion uneducated, poor people.

In my experience everyone that isn't white assigns massive value to white guys. White girls seem to have that less, which makes them harder to chase.

Yet, you can't 'read' this thread for what it is. See, I look at the catalog...and I can identify the "agendas" being spammed here by DNC sources and kikes. Anything that destroys the white population is one of them...and your in one right now.

Yeah, my country isn't doing great either.

Because I like Chinese.

i don't.
i am rock fucking hard for that girl right now.
wait, someone refresh my memory, it's asian father/white mother that's the deadly combo, right? that's what elliot rodger was? not white father/asian mother, right?

>ever going near gook women
pump & dump only. marry white for white children. don't make hapas.

WMAF>>>>>AMWF

elliot rodger had a white/jew father and a gook mom

The general consensus is that white male/Asian female produces shitty kids due to the fact that it's almost always a fetish relationship.

Only butthurt gooks and SJW roasties believe that

fuck. well, let's blame the jew in that equation

and there is hope!

Not really. All the guys I see with asian women are usually ugly small betas. Recipe for disaster desu.

Nice anecdotal evidence

BECAUSE THEY EAT LIKE CAVEMEN APPARENTLY

She's talking about black guys, you fucking white cucks.

If you know koreans for a good period of time, you will learn to hate them like you do with Jews and Indians.

>got a face from a catalog
mate they only have one face, surprised they don't just run an assembly line of sluts through some face factory and have a bunch of robots doing the work on them as they cruise past on a conveyor belt

>tfw no NPC factory

>California cucks
Proving his point desu

all these men look pretty bad or at the best are average looking. Most have weak jaws and are chubby or skinny fat. Kind of proved my point there buddy

Yeah right

Why are you so upset?

I'm not. It just makes it easier for my offspring if they only have to compete against niggers and half-gook manlets.

>tfw 195cm
>tfw snowniggers worship "aryan" womyn

wow what an excellent source

btw I already said I'm not upset. You're probably half chink yourself. It's okay, you can mix all you want. I won't. have a good day

>you're probably half chink
>i'm not upset

Just admit it, you're Tai-Nee Dong from r/asianmasculinity. It's okay dude, I forgive you for being a soulless gook

I knew Swedes were cucks, but I didn't know they were mentally retarded.

>shilling for race mixing
I'm still gonna be nice to you, Tee-Ny Cokh from Vietnam. I will personally not mix and I don't want any of my people to do so. You are probably already mixed so I understand you feel frustrated about this.