How come Normies joke about suicide on Doki Doki but cant handle Logan Paul filming a suicide video?

How come Normies joke about suicide on Doki Doki but cant handle Logan Paul filming a suicide video?

It's a meme to hate the Paul brothers.

Too many pussies, and less men.

You have to be 18+ to post here

Can you not differentiate between vidya and reality?

isnt he some pedophile faggot from disney?

Ja the Paul brothers are drowning in underage pussy

he wore this shit in some vid

Then why are you posting here?

Paul brothers discussion makes it really easy to spot the twelve year olds on this board.

Kys faggots.
Can't wait for winter break to be over.

Look at this fucking man-child. What a fucking disgrace

Because all their Youtube idols are hating on him, so they hop onto that bandwagon with them. Seriously, this is all so stupid. He found a dead body, used humor as coping mechanism. Done.
Seeing a dead stranger's body isn't that big of deal. I saw one when I was 7, didn't care. And I didn't care when I saw a few more when I got older.

because killing yourself is part of japanese culture. i can understand why people are mad at two soyboys thinking they're ebin.

>> I think shitskin subhuman is a pretty cool goy. Eh acts tough on a japanese tapistry board and doesn’t afraid of anything

>long life of suffereing and perma virginity
>finally the suffering will end
>go into the suicide forrest in your finest attire to make your ancestors proud
>as the light fades from your eyes you can faintly make out "GUCCI GANG SHIT GUCCI GANG SHIT SQUAAAA ESKEEEEEETTIIII"
>a fucking American chad has come to take selfies with your lifeless corpse

I'm not acting tough. I'm being honest. Seeing a dead body isn't that big of a deal. The people who were there didn't care either, they were either stoic or lighthearted about the whole thing.

Humor is a coping mechanism and this youtube dude clearly used it.

He brought attention to suicide by showing what it does. Seeing the body is more effective than talking about it, because it lets you see what happens when you commit suicide.

But yeah, this is just some more drama crap on Youtube, and everyone's gonna act all pissed and virtue signal some more.

its the bitter realization that whatever this guy does he'll be fine as long as he doesn't grow ugly and bald while the Asian incel beta made the right decision to an hero
All the white and asian women wringing their hands over the dead jap wouldn't even look at him twice even if he managed to come back to life from the dead rn

Doki Doki Pretty Cure was much better.

The reactions to the video itself are beyond annoying and make every 'youtuber' look like a band wagoner. The criticisms are warranted, however the demand for unprecedented punishments not so much.