JoJo Thread

What autistic things have you done/do after watching or reading JoJo

Other urls found in this thread:

randomlists.com/random-music
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes I click a pen and imagine I'm KQ.

Whenever I fall a little distance I do the pose Rohan did when he was trying to save RPS kid

Third for best boy

>this man walks up to you
>he reveals his stand
>its Blue Hawaii but with Sheer Heart Attack for a head
>he begins to use the ultimate Thunder Cross Split Attack Requiem ability
>it has no weakness

What do you do, Sup Forums?

Die

Private Role Play with a friend. Really only with Part 4 though so we have comfy and lewd scenes to work with

Otherwise in regards to JoJo I really try hard to moderate myself so I don't come off as obnoxious

I do random poses when I'm alone and imagine the MENACING lines around me. After seeing this thread, that's not nearly as autistic as you retards.

Pose in public, draw features of Jojo characters on my textbooks' pictures

My JoJo pose is the way I try to dodge hot water in the shower when someone flushes a toilet

I pose.

Are you fags already trying to ruin this thread?

Post cute Koichi pics

I married Narancia but that's not autistic

I do the gesture with one hand and at the same time snap my fingers with my other hand.

Yes.

this

having observed both this thread and the dragon ball threads, i can say at least jojo fans actually fucking know shit about jojo

Sometimes I do a 180 an flick my thumb and index finger across an imaginary hat like Jotaro and say
>Yare Yare Daze

Reveal that I've got the same type of stand, of course.

What do you mean?

>Part 4 OVA is Millionaire Villiage
>Not Little Jolyne Goes to Morioh
>Not Rohan and Tonio go fishing
>Not the Diamond is Unbreakable Christmas Special
>Not Koichi and Yukako's Bizarre Date
>Not Making a Murderer: an OVA showing Kira's past leading up to his killing of Reimi and obtaining Killer Queen afterwards
>Not that Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe with the flaming popcorn or the bleeding corpse
>An OVA whose greatest battle will be Rohan making sure to not step on floor partitions

STAR FINGER

I have a Killer Queen based PowerPoint template with the purple/gold and use the Jojolion font for fucking everything too.
I also have a framed print out of a part 5 character on my desk in absence of any surviving family members and no spouse.

I've been tempted but never gone full autistic to put Jojo directly into a lecture.

pulled out my pubic hairs with tweezers while reading until i was all smoth during the entire stone ocean

can you an english

>mfw i though Narancia was a girl for like half of the fucking part 5

psh

while reading stone ocean, i pulled out every pubic hair i had using a pair of tweezers

Where can I download said templates?

>mfw I thought Buccellati was a girl for like half of fucking part 5
Seriously, the hair and clothes threw me off.

I was feeling really autistic on exam day at uni:
>Forget we have mid terms today
>Oversleep
>Wake up 15 minutes before exam
>Ohshit.jpg
>Put fresh clothes on and lather in cologne
>Sprint all the way to college which is about 4-5 miles from where I live
>By this time exam is already 20 minutes through
>Still halfway tired from waking up only half an hour before
>Think fuck it
>In the hallway shout
>THE WORLD: TIME HAS STOPPED at the top of my lungs
>Monitors open their doors to see a smelly, sweaty man visibly out of breath yelling how time is stopped
>Shuffle to my seat and proceed to fail the exam
Not one of my best moments

>Not Koichi and Yukako's Bizarre Date
Isn't that the name of a doujiin I read once?

cant wait to see you on reddit friendo :^)

That's pretty autistic and funny, thanks for the laugh. I'm sorry you failed the exam.

Stop being negative

only when I'm drunk I'll start doing some jojo poses

I have the university I work for's symbol on the title. So give me a bit to clean it up and remove my name etc. I'll upload it.

you gotta be shitting me.
on narancia is understandable, she's small and young so her breasts can be flat, but buccellati is called fucking BRUNO and is an adult with not a single ounce of boobs

THICC

What the fuck is this assault on my eyes

His name is Gyro and he likes Mozzarella rella rella rella

>go to supermarket
>buy shit
>calculate how much all that shit will cost
>go to cash register already knowing how much i will have to pay
>before cashier lady can speak i point my finger to her head and do a smug face
>YOUR NEXT LINE WILL BE "That will be $22.30. Do you have store credit?"

never again

Forgot to include I did pic related pose

I do this too, but it's gotten to the point that my regular standing posture is a bit like DIO's, albeit less extreme.

Also I point like Jotaro

Well, did she say it user?

she did say it and stopped in mid sentence wondering wtf was going on

He looks like he was colored with fluorescent highlighters

What if she went "NANI?!"?

Tee-hee

This is why I am so glad there are no canon colors.

no i was too embarrassed to keep going

Now i know araki is daltonic

I would like to blame it on the fact that I read part 5 years ago when there were really shitty scans, and they hardly called him Bruno, but I genuinely have a hard time differentiating between men and women, even in real life.

I say nyo-ho as my go-to thing now.
I also sing the Pizza Mozerella song now

>Do Jojo poses with my brother having a laugh
>Try to do pic related
>Break my spine

I mutter "yare yare" under my breath when stupid shit happens

A good color scheme that looked ugly in the games.

>Narancia
>she

You people just keep going don't you?

I tried making my own stands but realized my taste in music is too limited because I only listen to weebshit

I like to pose a lot
There's one story
>Work in KFC
>Stay behind counter
>Some confused teenage boy comes in looking in my direction
>I've made young Joseph pose and shouted with muffled voice WRYYY at his direction while I was looking at his eyes
>He turned around and left

I also pose in random group pictures

Weebshit doesnt even work cuz the stand names are traditionally derived from western bands and songs

>not liking bubblegum gyro

>I also pose in random group pictures
Cool. Subtle poses look good.
I posed with my sister as Joseph and Caesar respectively for a photo on her birthday

>young Joseph pose
Which one?

>Have relatives over
>Me and brother wanted to imitate Jotaro and DIO battle after watching it
>Brother is Jotaro, I'm DIO
>Brother lays down on bed
>Lay pillow on top of him
>Kneel in between his knees
>Me and brother punch pillow trying to push it toward the other like the steam roller thing
>Both yelling MUDA and ORA loudly
>Extended family bursts in and see me and my brother lying on top of each other moaning weird words
Needless to say we both got a looooooong talk after it

>underage

Go here:
randomlists.com/random-music
set bands to 1, and hit refresh. thats your stand's name

go here
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
click "on the wiki" "random" and thats your stand's power

I got
Time Theft: The ability to steal time from others.
My Stand's name is Aphex Twin

this one
nice
I still have no idea why I did that

>You can't have a brother and be 18+
Are you retarded?

oh wait it's Jonathan
I need to sleep

>posts Jonathan
>young joseph.jpg

there's a special kind of hell for people like you

Oh be real, Araki would've done the same thing

Exactly

araki can't even draw the original Joseph and Jonathan anymore. he has gone full homoerotic fashion magazine style now

Absolute Will; The power to manipulate all of creation using nothing but pure willpower. That is the ability of my stand 『Disclosure』

Why the fuck would he get THE TALK?

He's either underaged or mentally challenged.

if you're saying you did that over the age of 18 then you're either lying or autistic.

Not that fucking talk you absolute tard

>What autistic things have you done/do after watching or reading JoJo

since there are people here knowledgeable on the subject, what the fuck is Diver's Down ability?
it said in the first page when he appears that he could put his force into something then release it BUT HERE NEVER EVER FUCKING USES IT, ALL HE DOES IS PHASE THROUGH SHIT LIKE KITTY PRIDE

I love how he draws Oldseph in group shots to avoid confusion.

I pose. Mostly in the mirror when I'm alone. But it's gotten to a point where I sometimes do it subconciously. Like when I'm stretching or when I'm bored.
I also do this too but without a pen. Like I'll do the hand motion and then an explosion sound.
I also have a really, really bad habit of chewing my fingernails like Kira does (as well as the skin around my fingers). I've had it since I was a kid but seeing it in JoJo just made me feel worse because of how disgusting Kira is.
And speaking of Kira I've also started to take more notice in women's hands as of late. I already had one weirdly specific fetish though so hands are still not really my thing.
And once I tried to pattern my clothing based on the outfits of Jojo characters which was a fundamentally terrible idea and I ended up not doing again.

>One Republic

>World Merging: The power to merge a variety of worlds/planets into a singular world/form of desired design. Sub-power of Cosmic Creation. Opposite to World Splitting.
>The user can shape a personalized plane of existence to their liking by taking and merging the aspects and qualities of other worlds ranging to controling and converging whole realities.

Well fuck me sideways, neat

Aside from phasing through shit, he can dismantle stuff, and put it back together in a different way.

What're best subtle Jojo poses?

>Stand name: Johnny Cash
>Ability: Projective Omnilingualism. User has the ability to emit a field that translates every language spoken inside the it, causing everyone understand what others are speaking.

So my stand is a fucking google translate tablet.
useless

Top half of this.

wtf? im already beyond the Bohemian Rapsody part and he has never used that shit

Giorno's? Jotaro's is my first choice though.

Jolyne's

Stand Name: Led Zeppelin

Ability:The ability to infect and convert a person to one's own thought process through psychoactive viral mental manipulation. Sub-power of Subordination Manipulation. Superior version of Hive Mind. Not to be confused with Higher Consciousness.

My Stand『Painkiller』has the ability to increase my strength, speed, precision, and agility when near death