arospecawarenessweek.tumblr.com/glossary
youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k, everyone start making fun of those faggots now

>her
Ugh...

someone google enby and aro spec.

Im ascared too

Well I was going to stop making fun of them but now I'm going to in spite of this tweet.

>enby
>ace/aro-spec

What the fuck? We're 2 days into 2018 and they've already invented 2 new kinds of people?

second this...i don't really wanna google that shit

Who? Also nonbinary freaks don't deserve to have their mental illness indulged by normal people.

>enby
>ace/aro spec
They are creating identities faster than I can make fun of them.

Gas gas gas~

You're on the spectrum of Asexual (don't like sex) and Aromantic (don't like dating) if you're ace/arospec.

>enby

Literally inventing new classes of oppression every day

thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk

Ok, then what is enby? Every day we become more fragile. What would our forefathers think?

tha fuck?

This year we stop making fun of faggots and start stoning them

Some stupid fucking term for """nonbinary""" apparently.
There's no such thing as nonbinary, there's no science to back up nonbinary. Bill Nye is a sellout fraud who will say what his paycheck wants him to. Anyone who unironically calls themself nonbinary needs to be psychologically evaluated by professionals and not allowed outside until it's properly treated.

>aro-spec

What?

Can these faggots can fly now?

>stop making ufn of ace people

>when gas chambers start to make sense

Someone please tell me its ok to start using my riffle.

When are tehy going to get rid of the B in LGBT? I thought they say there are more than two genders, and Bi implies there are only two...

It's dumb as usual friendo.

HAHAHAHAHA

She does not know the way.

topkek lad

So it just means faggot, then. Ok.

Who in their right mind actually enables these cunts?

>enby
Nonbinary person.
>ace/aro-spec
Asexuals. The name is short for asexual/aromantic spectrum.

Can't even tell jokes anymore with these faggots.

I mean look at Dave Chappelle's latest netflix special, a solid hour of bluepilled, CNN-tier, anti-trump/anti-white talking points, literally the left's wet dream, but he ends up getting roasted in reviews because he made a joke about trans people.

Christ almighty these people are insane.

>enby
>ace/aro-spec

they're actually making this up as they go.

Wrong, 2018 is when we finally get the legal right to throw trannies off of rooftops to their death.

nobody thinks or cares about asexual or aromantic people.

They are literally living in a make believe land they have created for themsleves. Im all for this as every day more and more normal people realize this is absolute bullshit being foisted upon them

emma watson and stuff

so ace/aro-spec is just faggots who voluntarily don't reproduce? we want that to exist right?

2018 is going to be the year reality curb-stomps these idiots into oblivion.

>asexual or aromantic
Im prawd to be a complete abomination of basic human nature guys

Oh I see

Enby
N.B

Maybe they are constantly making up new terms so when the gas list gets drawn up they will be missed.

Over my dead body.
>aromantic is literally a sociopath with no empathy

>I'm too nervous/socially awkward/shy and withdrawn to have a sexual or romantic relationship, but rather than admit my crippling confidence problem and seek help, I'll pigeonhole myself and insist that the suffering my mental condition causes me is in fact the fault of all the healthy people around me.

Some of their shit makes sense, but it's tedious. If you don't want sex, don't have it.

I will never stop making fun of liberals. I don't even think I could if I wanted to honestly.

They've been trying to fly off tall buildings in a few countries for years.
Maybe they thought a new gender category would help.

It still boggles my mind that these people are not arrested for child abuse.

arospecawarenessweek.tumblr.com/glossary

wew, lad.

enbies are 2 queer 4 ur binary (suckit)

Every day, we stray further from gods light.

>arospecawarenessweek.tumblr.com/glossary
>tfw this is real and people actually believe this shit

Desmond Napoles is a 10 year old that western society deemed acceptable to abuse.

at least I can still make fun of fat people

youtube.com/watch?v=hVg5QqJoxuU

this is such bullshit

What the fuck is wrong with parents these days enabling all this bullshit?

Can we just fucking say Queer? It's all encompassing.

They got memed into believing it's 'the right side of history (TM)'

because their endgame is to legalize and normalize pedophilia

you're a LGBTQphobic bigot if you don't offer up the butthole of your firstborn son.

Asexuals don't like sex, but they may have a kid to fulfill a romantic relationship. Aromantics wouldn't plan to have kids.

>I identify as ace/aro-spec

Maybe we have been bombing the wrong people.

>special snowflakes
>people who are content with one all encompassing title

Dont forget about sheckles from pimping the kid.

(OP)

2018 is the year we stop making up new words for pretentious trust-fund-babies

Nonbinary basically just means someone who wears clothes of the opposite gender or lipstick. It's essentially a crossdresser but with a bullshit "gender feeling not a guy and not a girl" thing attached to it. They don't want to commit to cutting their dick off or hormones, they just want to put on dresses and lipstick while still having a beard.

>people make up new terms for their personality traits which ultimately are composite symptoms or outright personality disorder
>"I'm n-not a schizoid.. Im just aromantic and asocial :("
Guess it's the gays way of calling themselves blacks instead of niggers.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be honest this is at least a reasonable term. All their behavior is insane and they're manipulative cunts, the left, but I do agree that nonbinary people exist. While it shouldn't be a priority given the incredibly small population of people who actually are nonbinary, and the likely smaller proportion that would actually care to NOT identify as binary and instead specifically as nonbinary, and... Fuck actually just breaking this down to explain my small defense which is more or less "if we can have an easy word that they wanna use, sure why not" except words are pretty big and important you don't wanna fuck with language, you gotta teach everyone this stupid word for a tiny fucking tiny amount of people who probably don't even care god damn how fucking retarded

How many leftists ended up on the right just from sitting and trying to form good ways to debate and realizing all the pillars are sand. God I love logic it's so universal. Universal. Universal. Universal. Insane.

I blame Pansexuals for this. They were the original snowflake "sexual orientation". We have no doubt about the existence of Homosexuality and Bisexuality but what the fuck is even Pansexuality? Every "Pansexual" I've met is a Bisexual/Closet Straight that always dates people from the opposite sex but just because they had Homosexual fantasies they think they are Bisexual or worse, "Pansexuals" because being "Bisexual" isn't unique enough.

Everything that came after this retarded term has been worse and worse ever since and most people using any of these labels can't even follow what they preach. Fuck every single one of them.

This. Sex is binary and gender is a social construct so it might as well not exist according to their own logic. Therefore you are either male or female, and shut the fuck up about it because nobody cares which one you wish you were.

image (((404)))

what does it mean?? !!??

The ability of women and queers to feel sorry for themselves is quite staggering.

Of course, they think that they can force the world to accept their fucked up status like their colleges. One single tweet like that means you are working in a shop forever.

Fucked up and broke. Who says the world is not fair?

How about no. 2018 is the year we put a stop to this society-destroying degeneracy once and for all

I am a
Transgender
Able
Black
Jewish
Orc
Healer
Mage
With a +2 staff with several enchantments, and level 50 armor

Come at me, Xbro/Sixter/Zibling

>Use HRT
>Loses 34 HP
>Dies

Oh they're on some spectrum alright.

does Israel have all these denominations of gender?

>but I do agree that nonbinary people exist
stopped right there

Can't we just call them freaks and be done with it?

you have no idea sir

i'm ace/aero spec

As in Aero Eng I just creamed

>Asian is now a sexual orientation

Aromantic = Sociopath then

>enby
>ace/aro-spec
What?

Aromantic = wanting to have sex with a stranger because they look attractive

Asexual = having romantic feelings for someone like everyone else throughout the existence of mankind but somehow this is placed as a mental illness

Just say "degenerates"