Hishiron is fucking cute

Hishiron is fucking cute

Counts as cake. would smash

Are we off planet Kariu/ohga?

That's a long neck.

She's a fucking miracle of the universe.

for you

seconded

>Are we off planet Kariu/ohga?
I haven't checked in months.

No. The NEET couple are orbiting planet KariuOhga for recon. Sensors show atmospheric drama is dropping.

2 - 10 more chapters until they blast off to a new system. ReLife can really drag things out sometimes.

>10 more chapters
That would be some bullshit. We better get so fucking much cute Hishiro to make up for this crap.

It took 3 chapters to explain that Ohga's brother was texted into submission by his coworkers, I wouldn't doubt that somehow we get another 5 or 6 of just the ReLifers talking about it.

Jesus christ, she's indeed top tier, no, a miracle of the universe.

Is this gook shit?

Nah, it's a jap webcomic hence the format.

Season 2 when?

its not code geass levels of giraffe though

author/artist is really trying to make up for the fact that I had to sit there watching ohga be a faggot for a couple weeks

>texted into submission by his coworkers
Dear fuck, what? I don't think I will be able to read this arc, I'll probably just skim it and read any parts with cute autismoe Hishiron or An.

You fags haven't seen long necks. Let me show you.

I agree, user.

I think I love her

has science gone too far?

I prefer An-chan.

You are gook shit.

>artist can draw hands pretty well
>when it comes to drawing feet he goes full retard

part of the reason why ohga's NEET brother discussion was so shitty was because I would catch glimpses of strange alien blobs that presented itself like feet but clearly werent.

I don't remember this

I find it amusing how many anons that read this chapter had the need to save this panel of Hishiro. Talks heaps of how cute she is.

new chapter is out fuckboy

There's really no other reason to read the piece of shit.

>that slight blush and loving look in her eyes

The artist really fucked up in certain angles.