REASONS WHY A WAR IN IRAN IS A GOOD THING

REASONS WHY A WAR IN IRAN IS A GOOD THING

1. Iran does not have democracy
2. Iran is an Islamic regime that oppresses LGBT people and women
3. Iran is the major threat to Israel in the middle east
4. Iran is an instigator of nuclear war
5. Hezbollah who commit terrorist attacks, will crumble without Iranian funding.

Being anti war in this situation is hypocritical. If you car about western secular values you must be against Iran, because they are the biggest threat to them in the world. Stand with your President and with the rest of the free world in condemning the evil practices of the Iranian regime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw&t=63
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

surely then you want war with Saudi Arabia too then, OP, right?

>1. Iran does not have democracy
not a problem
>3. Iran is the major threat to Israel in the middle east
no it's not, if it was, so what?
>4. Iran is an instigator of nuclear war
kek

1. Iran has a democratically elected Presidency and Parliament
2. Iran does not oppress transgendered people, but otherwise practices White Sharia™.
3. Good.
4. Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, and the Ayatollah considers their use contrary to Islamic principles.
5. Hezbollah has committed terror attacks in the past, but their primary military actions in the last couple decades has been defense against Israeli aggression.

Reasons why a war with Iran is NOT a good thing:

>(((refugees)))

I rest my case

well, well, well...

>1
It has elections with 4 prominent political parties though
>2
good
>3
good
>4
It isn't as it has not invaded other countries in more than 200 years or so, and hasn't broke the nuclear deal.
>5
Against ISISrael, never outside of the Middle East unlike ISISrael

>being anti war in this situation is hypocritical
Anyone that doesn't want a stable Iran is either a kike/kike lover, or knows nothing about the history and geopolitics of the ME.

I don't give a fuck that its a theocratic dictatorship, and neither should you - they've never wage a war of aggression, and the only """terrorism""" they sponsor is contained in ME, and works toward political ends - not religious.

Hezbollah or Hamas is 1000x better than the terrorists the US or Israel has sponsored (the Taliban, al-qaeda, ISIS, etc) who kill innocent western civilians.

Why do you retards reply to these threads as if they're serious? I don't understand.

Why should I care?

>2. Iran is an Islamic regime that oppresses LGBT people and women

Good.

Nobody should put Israel over their own country.

Fake news.

>5. Hezbollah who commit terrorist attacks, will crumble without Iranian funding.

Doesn't matter.

A war with Iran will be a fucking nightmare, it is *not* Iraq all over again.

r/t_d is leaking

1. We are allied with plenty of non-democratic systems you dumb faggot
2.Fuck their oppression
3.They are the natural regional counterweight to Zion and KSA retard.
4.They aren't a nuclear power you dumb faggot.
5.Hezbollah protects Christians and Muslims while fighting al-qaesa and Daesh. Fuck off you warhawk.

1/10 thread. OP is are a retarded hawk or a baiting dickface

Because any r_thenigger retards lurking thinking that this is legit might be redpilled

Iraq: flat desert plain, all major cities in two river valleys
Iran: mountains and forests

Of course not. Then again, kikes only want what's in THEIR best interest and fuck everyone else.

>gets rid of gays and jews
>bad
Islam is truly the final redpill

Oh you

>REASONS WHY A WAR IN X IS A GOOD THING

1. Democracy is overrated
2. That's their business
3. Groovy
4. There hasn;t been a nuclear war, so they can not be instigators of one.
5. They'll also crumble with Israel gone

>oppresses LGBT people and women
So Iran was a good guy all along.

Thanks for clearing my doubts OP.

at least you truly see

>5. Hezbollah who commit terrorist attacks, will crumble without Iranian funding.

wtf, I love Iran now

zoroastrians were white who worshipped the same high god as your northern ancestors

Horshoe theory is legit. The only sad thing is that the typical Muslim deserves to be lynched and or shot. They are not compatible with western society, but it’d be a lie to ignore the similarities.

I'm completely ok with a raghead country blowing up.

>Horshoe theory is legit

no it isn't. It's literally comparing apples and oranges. The only real comparison you can make is that different groups are motivated by their own self-interests, except for SJW braindead morons who are so brainwashed by the kikes that they can't really even be considered human anymore. This thread is such a bad attempt at promoting logical reasons for war with Iran that I tend to think that it's a false flag from a patriotic american or WN. There is absolutely no reason to do anything about Iran from a non-Israeli point of view as Iran is something of a threat to them and only to them. Message to the kikes: Americans are getting sick of your shit and more of us are getting wise to your lies on a daily basis. I'm surprised that you're not trying to take credit for the recent protests there. Oh wait pic related

Good goy, Iran is our enemy not (((israel))), we need to destoy it, iran cuestions the holocaust >:^(

Irrelevant. We are not going to war with Iran.

>If you car about western secular values you must be against Ira
right because making more refugees wont possible turn europe into one giant caliphate controlled super state run by zealots who then would have nukes

great idea Mr.shekelberg goldstein jewnigger

Iran is not as Muslim as they would want you to believe. The fact of the matter is that they are highly secular and the younger generation which comprise the majority of the nation are very, very anti-Israel for secular reasons, not religious. Israel has done all kinds of shady shit that most people don't know about; they've run several illegal bombing raids dating back to the 80's, they've purposefully done everything in their power to suppress technological infrastructure development, they're behind every kind of sanction because Iranians said mean things about Israel, they go there and try to stir up every kind of problem, it goes on and on. The psychopathy of the kikes defy imagination. They're so psychopathic, in fact, that they make sure their victims know exactly who it is that fucked them over, thereby ensuring escalating anti-semitic sentiments and then they kvetch about muh 6 thousand and cry like little girls when people fight back. And they're getting worse. They are literally the most pernicious anti-human people to ever walk the earth.

True. You are using proxies to wage your wars.

1 Iran does not have democracy
Technically it does but still has supreme leader

2 Iran oppresses lgbt faggots and roasties

This is actually a very good thing that we need to emulate in western countries.

3) Iran is a threat to Israel
This is very good

4) nuclear war
Not really they know that if they use nuclear weapons a UN Jew coalition will destroy them.

5) Hezbollah actually is a cancer and needs to collapse immediately

And what proxies are those?

Iran also doesn't have a globalist controlled central bank, and i dont need to tell you goys why thats a bad thing

And give me one reason why Hezbollah is a problem to Americans. They're one of the only groups that scare the Israelis. I don't see them blowing up buildings, infiltrating our government, trying to make any criticism of them illegal and illegally assassinating American civilians, unlike the Israelis.

1-3 mean nothing to me. 4 and 5 aren't good reasons for war.
#TeamIran

(((Democracy))) in the middle east brought us the refugees

DEY GOT WEPPUNZ OF MASS DESTRUKSHIN

WE NEED PROTEK AMURRIKA

>1. oil and gas

and this

Rouhani was democratically re-elected as president less than one year ago. By comparison, the urine-haired organutan playing golf at Mar-a-Lago was appointed by electoral college, not by the majority of american people.

Strangely enough it's the only thread that's actually about current geopolitics on Sup Forums

REASONS WHY GLASSING USA IS A GOOD THING

1. USA does not have democracy. Americans elect president who is just a mask for real rulers of the country, thus elections change nothing.

2. USA supports LGBT, feminism and other forms of degeneracy.

3. USA is a major threat to the world.

4. USA posseses nuclear weapons and is the only country in the whole world that actually used nuclear weapons against civilians.

5. ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra will crumble without American funding.

Any particularly shady events the goiym should be aware of? I’m aware of stuxnet and their assassijations of numerous scientists

Ahem

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw&t=63

JIDF slide thread, sage, we are under attack

losing afghanistan syria and iraq?

pakistan dey mad

Fuckstick

You are a complete retard. The terrorist founding and the reason troops are even in Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel is because of USA supporting terrorists and creating wars. This is why Christians shouldn't be given any power, not even shepherding, since they too stupid to comprehend the most basic of logic.

The Electoral College is a good system, as most Americans or humans in general barely qualify as such. There should be an elite that rules the braindead masses, but the current inbred and insane elite that are 'running' the world are only running it into the ground. We should have an elite made up of a meritocratic group of the smartest people in the nation who come to power by an impartial process. I mean, do you really trust anyone who is driven by psychopathic or narcissistic desire to rule over men? I don't.

I mentioned the ones that are common knowledge for a reason. There are more but if you knew them would you post them on a not-so-anonymous Jomon ceramic poetry website? Besides the main thing that really pisses off the Iranian people are the bombing raids and the energy sanctions. An obvious answer would be thorium salt reactors but noooooo can't let them have that, it might give other nations some good ideas and actually elevate humanity above its current status as chattle fiat slaves and that would really hurt their fragile yiddish feelings.

Bush and Cheney were planning war on Iran in early 2000s but that never kicked off due post-Iraq hungover. Now, with a Zionist cumrag in charge of the USA, Jared Kushner being buddies with prince Salman, chest-thumping muhreen as defense secretary, and full republican control of the government, the US is a couple naval incidents away from war with Iran.

If we get another fucking refugee crisis because of usa and israel doing shady shit in iran, im gonna be pissed

this, its just another CIA/NWO plot to cause more strife in the middle east so we can take in more 'fugees

War should happen in europe and usa

1. Technically, it does
2. Good
3. Very Good
4. The moment they supposedly send a rocket to any western country, they will be wiped out by other nations

>Make a thread about reasons to wage an unjust war against Iran.

>get BTFO by Sup Forumssters explaining why it would be the most unpopular war in American history

>catalog full of cancerous shit like ameri* spin offs, Japanese suicide chucklefucks, r8 muh nose, Sup Forums threads, /tg/ threads, etc

HELP HELP WE GETIN SLID BY POLITICAL THREADS ON Sup Forums

>iranman

Makes me wonder who's behind this post...

Tell me, are Israeli men and women going to fight and die in the US-Iran war? Or will it be the goyim who die young?

Anyone who is trying to make us think that no. 3 is worth a war in Iran is clearly a shill. I am not sure how that can be debatable after you have learned anything about the Jews or Israel. The middle East should be left to its own devices, including and especially Israel.

Oy vey you are right goy! War in Iran is a wonderful thing. We must keep Israelis safe and free, mustn't we goyim?

Nah, that's what Syria and Iraq is about. But Greater Israel needs a protectorate region around it and since they already own the Saudis, Iran is next on their shit list. I would expect some actions against Egypt (oh wait Arab Spring) and Turkey in the next few years if they manage to somehow convince enough people to move against Iran, which is clearly a major thorn in their side that they've been working on for over 30 years without success.

The US doesn't as well.
How is this different from the Jewish regime in Israel?
Just like Israel and the US is a major threat to the middle east?
They don't even have nukes yet. Israel does.
And Israel/USA doesn't? 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack?

wait... isn't that actually the birthplace of ironman?

Iran is the birth place of the Aryanman.

>take a break rabbi.

>waaaaah iran doesn't have a democracy

t. american

I doubt it, unless he's a boomer. Gen x and below grew up watching boomers cuck our nation for the sake of the scorpion riding our back and we're fucking sick of it. They think that they can get away with it forever, but alas, nothing is forever.

Iran's protest are a good sign. Like all other authoritarian regimes, Iran's theocracy is destined to fall. It might happen in 5 years, it might happen in 15. People will destroy it themselves.

By attempting to bring it down via outside intervention or even war, you would only make it more popular and entrenched in people's minds. See - Iraq. If US did not intervene, Saddam's regime would eventually fall even if it would take another decade or so. But it would be people themselves who would bring it down and there wouldnt be the trouble there is today.

See Arab spring states in comparison, or more particularly those where it was successfulll - Tunisia and Morroco. They dont have jihadis blowing themselves up daily because it was genuine popular will that changed the regime instead of foreign bombs.

Same is bound to happen in Iran, sooner or later.

all good reason to invade Saudi arabia.

>Pakistan is literally funding taliban
>Trump calls them out
>Pakis go full we wuz dindunuffins fuck usa
the audacity

pakistan created the taliban to clean up the mess after the us left

Nice thread you got here OP

Fuck Israel and fuck Jewish people

I don't trust either of them.

the country was full of middle east countrie's death row criminals with weapons. what could go wrong?

Nice bants faggot. If you are being serious, then you are literally a meme.

Just like it worked in Iraq, Libya, and Syria? .. Egypt?

Ive seen enough Muslim countries "liberated" by murrica and it never ends well

So much this. Republicans and Democrats of this country need unity in this now more than ever before. Iran is not the enemy of the USA and Israel, the enemy of all the Americans regardless of ideology.

*is now
*flag

>that pic.
it all makes sense now

It makes sense for the US and friends to start pushing for a war against Iran. its a conflict theyve wanted for a long time and as soon as iran has nuclear weapons theyll have defensive capabilities at which point the US will no longer be able to walk in and give them democracy like they usually do to states they want destabilized..I mean freed..

I don't see how it's not going to happen it was always the plan and Israel desperately wants it to become reality.

Reasons why War with Iran is a BAD THING
1. They helped defeat ISIS
2. They stand in the face of Jewry
3. They stand in the face of Sunni Arabs
4. Large portions of the Persian population are still white. Higher IQ than Arabs
5. They are Shiite's, according to MOST sunni's they are not cosndiered Muslim
6. Christians and Assyrians and other minor relgions back Iran in Iraq and Syria as they protected them against genocidal Sunnis
7. The fall of Iran would ensure Jews and Saudis dominate Syria and Iraq, resulting in ethnic cleansing and forcing "refugees" into Turkey and Europe.
8. Any war with Iran would be catastrophic and lead to a literal ww3 scenario.
9. Despite what people think of the Iranian regime its survival ensures a balance of power, one that if shifted would corner Russia literally and force them to become hyper aggressive. China is also the number one buyer of Iranian oil, as a result tensions with China will rise dramatically.
10. Any US invasion of Iran would suffer immensive casualties, numbering in the hundreds of thousands. Iran's miltiary is based on one of Assymetrical defensive warfare. Augmented my ample missile capabilities, and perhaps one of the worlds largest arsenals of short and medium range missles.
11. War with Iran would pull one by one more nations into the mix that seek to retain long term survive-ability, these would include countries such as Qatar, Sudan, North Korea, Venezuela and even Cuba. All are covertly engaged in military alliance. Ecuador is also a candidate.

We are not talking regional war but global war, and a collapse of the oil trade. Life as we know it would change, i dont think people realize the shear gravity and scope and preperations that have went into a upcoming war they know is coming.

Kikes and Sunnis can fight, Trump had better stay out, i'm not fighting or sending my kids to fight in Iran.

they did it in afghanistan 40 years ago and they still do it

Good. Hopefully they'll take one for the good of humanity and nuke the ever living fuck out of Israel.

>zogbots die
>muslims die
>jews die
I can't find a reason to not support this war.

tbqh israel is less arbitrary than most of arab states

>Every single point is standard regime-change propaganda that emphasis bad things and ignores "good" things
>Israel spewing garbage out to entice a war with Iran far ages, such as pic-related
Yeah... no you can fuck off kike shill. Back to the Oven.

>be Amerimutt
>war is a good thing
>get shot

I don't care about western secular values
I care about western traditional values