Deutschland ist voll von Schwärmen

Deutschland uber phallus

puuh

What are you trying to say?

deutsche sind alle homosexuelle.

Schwuchtel would our faggot
And Hahnrei would be our cuck
Just for the future

Or stop it with German since it is kind of an ugly language.

danke

German fascism never died out.

Mutti

Can all of the international minds on Sup Forums unite to provide us with a comprehensive guide to the word "cuck" in various different languages?

Nein, ich würde sagen, die Bolschewiki haben sie endlich erobert.

BASED DEUTSCHLAND

this would be an awsome IGN
or any profile name...
make one for tinder lol

good
neverending misery to germany for what they did to Poland

there is no fascism in germany, only tiranny from minorities

one day it will boil over and you'll get burned again ^^

Man its so bad in germany, its going down massivly and im NOT overestimating this.

Here a list of Merkels „enrichment“ from the last 5 years:
> gay marriage legalized
> third gender introduced
> 2million+ third world scum in th country that we have to pay for in full, with the option of more of this (Familiennachzug, Chain Migration)
> foreigners are breeding germans now away, with having reached >50% share in kids below 10yo
> the EURO is a mess, there is no intrest you get on your money and they print more out of thin air to keep cheats like Greece in the EURO. Merkel is throwing our money out with both hands
> everything gets fucking expensive to pay for Merkels illegals and her renewable energy experiment
> she is shutting down the cheap sources of energy like nuclear and plans to exit coal alltogether
> she is activly promotimg this faggotry electrical car no one wants and no one can afford
> ridiculous amount of new rules and regulations
> including MASSIVE censoring of free speech („Netzdurchsetzungsgesetz“)
> safety and security went downhill due to these fucking illegal immigrants and there is still coming 15.000 each month new to us right now in 2018
> our borders are STILL wide open for every shitskin terrorist, criminal and illegal
> there‘s zero checks on illegal immigrants, they can just come without any papers and there‘s literally only 1 out of 100 that we can get out
> EU wants to turn all of Europe into a SovietUnion 2.0, socializing and redistributing national finances
> We are getting taxed like Hell to pay for all this leftist shit

I want a Hitler or a Trump to clean this nation from the leftist Merkel cancer. Berlin is one big ghetto where crime, unemployment and welfare has gone through the roof. It‘s horrible beyond belief.

>> there‘s zero checks on illegal immigrants, they can just come without any papers and there‘s literally only 1 out of 100 that we can get out

if there are no papers, that means no papertrails
get the old snatch van by night thing going, nobody will notice.
i'll glady come over and help out, just like the good old days

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is the future you chose kraut

Can confirm.

how did they choose it you fucking moron?
did they vote? Well no they fucking did not!

I wouldnt crow if I were you, they are trying to invade and turn your own people you stupid little cunt

go to bed little shit and dream about dead nazis

holy shit

kek

Mutti Merkel still won the eections
After what they've gone through I expected the Afd to at least get 15%

fuck off kike

sure buddy