Is there a scientific explanation yet for why nu-males/soyboys do the open-mouth smile?

Is there a scientific explanation yet for why nu-males/soyboys do the open-mouth smile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL-j4iiVd-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easier to suck a dick.

there is a difference between a genuine open-mouthed smile and posing with your kids, and the affectation of immense joy for any (or no) reason whatsoever as conveyed by the soyboy selfies

Low IQ people probably cannot tell the difference, tho

PJW looks stone on the first pic

because of the physical reality that they are supposed to be adults but want to be children, so they open their mouths to show how excited and happy they are when in fact they are dead inside and feel nothing

>4-D soyboy mouth
please kill yourself leafnigger, if you open your mouth to take a picture, you are a soyboy, end of story.

Just how many pictures of yours did this meme hit?

Your examples are more like in the middle of a laugh/geniune open mouth hapiness while real soyboy mouths look forced and lacking. Faggot

Insecurity, they know they most likely look awful, so they compensate by purposefully looking goofy

>let me explain why this open-mouth gape is different from this open-mouth gape
>you have to be really intelligent to notice the subtleties that go into making the soymouth
I hate kikes like you, fuck off.

They don’t have wide open soulless eyes.

It's called being quirky and fun. Nothing you serious fucking nazis with sticks up your ass would know anything about.

I didn't know classifications and making distinctions in quality was Kike behavior.

RBP did a fun video on this
youtube.com/watch?v=HL-j4iiVd-Q
Whether you take it seriously or not, just entertaining the idea is pretty funny.

look at my colgate?

None of those are soy boy expressions, faggot. All the soy in your system must be screwing with your perceptions.

>SOY-D CHESS! REEEEEEE
why do nu-males desperately try to discredit the fish-mouth pose of soyboys?

>not being able to tell a genuine smile from a false one

Remind me, does this mean you're a retard or just autistic?

Because they are overly excitable like women, hence the propensity to do this stupid expression

Soyboy confirmed.

Anyone with testosterone and functional testicles will be able to recognize the difference between the OP pic you posted and pic related.

that is an actual smile, not a soyboy smile

this is a soyboy smile

PJW is semi-soy and even he doesn't have that expression in the pic you posted.

Eric Trump looks more like the one in your picture user. deebly concerned.

These are soyboys trying to defend the open-mouth soymouth

Ignore Thread. OP is a faggot.

I admit that Trump's son does slightly look soy in that pic there. I didn't say anything because I don't want to rag on him, and it's possible that he was just doing something fun with the small child.

C O P E B O I S

She is a mongrel .not white.

>None of those are soy boy expressions, faggot. All the soy in your system must be screwing with your perceptions.
*5 minutes later*
>I admit that Trump's son does slightly look soy in that pic there. I didn't say anything because I don't want to rag on him

Soyboys are easily broken, and when you catch them in a lie they try to backpeddle.

Even the cookie crisp wolf is a soyboy.

op is a faggot
sage

The soyboy open mouth smile is real

Its gay as fuck and i always slate cunts who do it becuase it actually winds me up.

I see grown men in the club doing group selfies like girls with those open mouthed smiles Give it a rest ffs. I could jever bring myself to doing that myself

They want to look exciting in those photos but for some reason the only way they know of depicting joy and excitement is an open mouth

I didn't contradict myself, faggot. I said it does "look" slightly soy, I didn't say it was. In his other pics he never has a legit soy expression. He is ackward in some way, but I don't see soy.

Pro-tip: You can spot a soyboy just by looking at him, he doesn't even have to smile.

I don’t know how to tell you this... but a real smile forced your mouth open, user...

>I dont like these people having a good time!!
You fucktards will get enraged over absolutely nothing

hey soyfriend, thanks for the bump

Why are you in the club? This is degenerate, nu-male behavior.

Yes, if mouth is shut the light will reflect and create minisun infront of face ruiming picture

>Here we see a soyboy in the midst of five stages of soy, a series of emotions experienced by soyboys, the five stages are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance
>Soy status: Bargaining

Because when you're not already smiling or have no idea how to smile or you're Super Soy™ and you're super self conscious of your smile an open mouthed :D is your go-to because it's an easy way to fake happiness at a glance

that's the fishmouth syndrome, not the open mouth selfie

>appear overtly happy to disguise depression.

>it's the first stage of soy poisoning.

half of them look Jewish

>scientific explanation
1/2

2/2

Because mentally they are devolving back into fucking monkeys.