Historical perspective

Pic related, I was browsing another thread with old European continent maps and it made me think unironically.

Look at the big Empires of the 10th century. They either no longer exist or they are a shadow somehow managing to exist long after its glory days.

Big three
Franks - don't exist
Bulgaria - still exists, but much smaller and 3rd world
Byzantium - doesn't exist

Others
Khazars - don't exist
Caliphates - don't exist
Kievan Rus - you can make a point that Russia is doing even better, but either contemporary Russia is the heyday of those people and will go down from here or the USSR was and they are already beyond the zenith

So my question is this. Will technology stall or stop the inevitable course each country has had through history? Formation -> rise -> zenith/glory -> downfall -> none existence. For example the USA, is it going through those steps or will they manage to hold at the top through technology? Britain is past its best days, same for Germany, Italy, etc.

Is it inevitable that all countries eventually cease to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_Correspondence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxato#History_(Doxato_Massacres)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Khazars - don't exist
hmmmm....

a new empire larger then rome at its hight is already here to replace and surpass all who came before .

I'm not sure how to respond to that

The khazar meme was basically some asian retards who converted to Judaism and started speaking hebrew

The real ashkenazis in yurop shunned them and they converted back in a generation

That's why it looks like a mystery here

>Khazars - don't exist

Read slavic subhuman Khazars were more related to you than real jews, they were subhuman converts.

Here's why jews are "white":

-They are from levant, a east-med region separate from brown-skinned arabs, more like greek rapebabies
-All ashkenazi jews descent from the same group of 350 immigrants who came to europe a couple of centuries ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases

Yes they are inbred but jews are not arabs or asians

also, certainly not a big players, but Magyars are there (in the wrong place, we should be in Etelköz, but whatevs), the government form changed, we moved around, mixed with other, but we're still more or less here

same thing for Serbs, Croats, Italy, Denmark, Czechoslovaks

sure thing Schlomo, the ashkenazim are 100% swarthy middle easterner and khazars converted back

>khazar meme
It's not a meme. There are many jews in Ukraine who don't look like ashkenazi, but like some turkic mongrels. And they don't have typical ashkenazi surnames, like berg, stein, man. Former Ukrainian prime minister's real surname is Bakai, which has turkic origin and means "mud".

>The real ashkenazis in yurop shunned them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_Correspondence

Not all european jews are ashkenazim, you moor rape baby.

Dunno why this map subtly uses the modern Scotland-England border. The Anglos went much further north than that.

Most of these people/kingdoms still exist, just in slightly different forms. France is called Frankreich in German

>Is it inevitable that all countries eventually cease to exist?
Everything will cease to exist at some point. But average age of a nation is counted in hundreds of years.

>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago.

Yeah yeah, sure in an era of diseases, pogroms from the 1200s or even the 1400s, so basically very generously in 40 generations Ashkenazim Jews got from a population of 350 to 10 million, without mixing around, yes that perfectly makes sense.

>The genetic conditions afflicting Ashkenazi Jews are recessive by definition. If they were dominant, the disease would be eradicated, unless they only appeared in advanced age.

>recessive alleles disappear
>serious study, totally not a shilljob

Eastern Roman Empire lasted for 1123 years

you picked a weird time though
the bulgarian empire was a short living meme like nazi germany

>Everything will cease to exist at some point
except us Greeks

>short living meme
>more than 550 years in total

I understand your desire to troll OP, but do you think it's feasible in the age of quick wikipedia checks?

Byzantium didn't hold all those lands from its peak time until it fell.

The Bulgarians are very nationalistic (although they are inferior to Turks in their whole history), so I have to put them back on their place.

Their Empire was also useless since nobody actually cares about those savages and their history.

>useless
>savages

>"It gradually reached its cultural and territorial apogee in the 9th century and early 10th century underPrince Boris IandEmperor Simeon the Great, when it developed into the cultural and literary center ofSlavic Europe, as well as one of the largest states in Europe."

Hm... I might be a dumb 56%er, but the data doesn't seem to back your opinion user. Then again I know nothing about Euro history except wiki stuff.

>slavic europe
into the trash

slav countries are often big because the steppes are empty
the mongol empire was just grass and deserts

you can start a thread on Sup Forums and ask people if they ever learned something about bulgaria at school

Top kek, it's obviously a butthurt roach living in Germany, ignore him. You are not talking to actual Germans when you respond to German flags.

I am a Greek

the opinion of bulgarians is worthless

>Franks - don't exist
They're called the French.

The Leaf Empire and it's fearsome LGBT legions

Ok that explains a lot, carry on

That;s not how it works user. No one is calling themselves Franks.

10 years in EU
still poorer than Turkey

guess the country

China, Persia and Russia are just grass and deserts right?

What resources does Germany even have? Coal and then what? A bunch of stone?

Have you read Marco Polo's report on the Mongol Empire > he described it as some sort of mystical wonderlands.

my name is iki

I am faggot

>Franks - don't exists
" This empire would give rise to several successor states, including France, the Holy Roman Empire and Burgundy, though the Frankish identity remained most closely identified with France."

You only made this thread to inform people that Bulgaria used to be more relevant, did ya?

LoL here it is in Bulgarian also:

>mongol empire was just grass and deserts
>china, persia, transoxania
>grass and deserts

yeah surely, read blyat fucking Marko Polo and then return here

keep in mind that coal was the oil of the past centuries
and germans had a lot of black coal
paired with their evil nature and industrial revolution
it resulted in german chimp outs and the death of millions of europeans

well if you think eating rotting food and living like a savage in tents is utopical
then you can move to mongolia

i understand it more than ukrainian language, why aren`t you part of russia?

The thread is about the zenith of an Empire. And as a Bulgarian it makes more sense to post a map with the the zenith of the Bulgarian Empire. Just saying.

yes but i dont like you bulgarians

why do you comparing 13th and 19th centuries? are you retarded?

what do you mean slavshit?

Your kids will be turkish rape babys (or you are) and you are bitter. Stop attacking other countries and start sorting out your own that is quickly becoming a third world shithole. I used to love visiting Germany and now I am afrais my family will get bombed or raped by shitakins.

the value of coal had increased in late 18th century, it wasn`t important till heat machines, and mongol empire controlled the silk road, which was the main trade route of medieval

I am a Greek

>Bulgaria - still exists, but much smaller and 3rd world

I'd say 2nd world, 3rd worlders are the ones whom don't have a stable government, always in war or shit on the streets (Somalia, Syria or Southern Asia(india,pakistan, afghanistan etc.) but yea, you won't see true 3rd world unless you're in the mahala/romani home.

Most of those states have just changed their name. If i were french i don't care if you call my country Western Frankish Kingdom or France, Anglo-Saxons just took over danish territory of
Britain and name it England, Smaller states have ceased to exist and empires will always collapse at some point, but they most likely don't cease to exist.

read the post of the guy i replied to

We were back in the day with the SSSR but the Americans fuked it up. Most of my books for art are in Russian lol (Bit we are different as a people)

Too bad I have a few good Greek friends.

>
>I am a Greek
even worse your kids are turkish rape babies #Byzantium.

I’m curious how reconcile those beliefs with China?

If you look from the time of the oracle bone 2nd or 3rd millennium BC to us being in the 2nd millennium AD China has remained relatively the same, culturally, genetically and linguistically. So I think that meets all your parameters for a civilization that has stood the test of time.

I shouldn't have to inform you of anything if you are educated. I am genuinely curios about the cycle.

We gave you the alphabet and we are both slavs, it's perfectly normal to understand it, most people here understand Russian without the need to study it.

Sadly our politicians are sucking Merkel dick, but the common people are and always were pro-Russia.

China is an anomaly, because its people are heavily introverted and its foreign policy has always been non-expansionist.

Think of them as existing in a vacuum by themselves.

I don't really get why the Greeks love to shit on cust so much. I get why the serbians hate us and the Turkish/Ottoman Empire nationalists. But why the Greeks?

according to science Greeks are pure direct descendants of Greeks

but if a slavshit mongrel from a poor and heavily turkish influenced shithole full of gypsies slavs and turks tells me that im a turk rape baby
it must be true

It's the diaspora niggers usually, mainland Greeks are friendly as fuck especially newer generations.

from what i know
bulgarians were always evil to Greeks

>kh*z*rs

Put a trigger warning, I nearly got a heart attack.

im not diaspora

> coal was the oil of the past centuries

If they had so much "oil" then why did the proud europeans start an expensive and dangerous expedition to China and India in the 15th century?

Also read this:
Emperor Qian Long's Letter to King George III, 1793

>Yesterday your Ambassador petitioned my Ministers to memorialise me regarding your trade with China, but his proposal is not consistent with our dynastic usage and cannot be entertained. Hitherto, all European nations, including your own country's barbarian merchants, have carried on their trade with our Celestial Empire at Canton. Such has been the procedure for many years, although our Celestial Empire possesses all things in prolific abundance and lacks no product within its own borders. There was therefore no need to import the manufactures of outside barbarians in exchange for our own produce. But as the tea, silk and porcelain which the Celestial Empire produces, are absolute necessities to European nations and to yourselves, we have permitted, as a signal mark of favour, that foreign hongs [merchant firms] should be established at Canton, so that your wants might be supplied and your country thus participate in our beneficence.

And stop linking me population densities, Bangladesh has a higher population density then Germany, does it mean that it's a superpower? No it does not, but your "proud" and "rich" european nation is still going to want to emulate them by importing millions of their kind into your country kek.

The diaspora thinks they can compensate for being traitors to their country by shitting on their country of origin's neighbours. Since they are not real Greeks they don't have a clue about us and they default to hate. It's pretty simple.

Yeh don't say. I have friends maried to Greek women and they are really nice. The poor troll spend too much time shitposting on the internet and got disconnected from the real world where people are actually tolerable and sometimes nice to each other.

Yup. Exactly that.

spices and other stuff
but read this the arab subhumans would have exterminated the world populatin if they knew what to do with their oil

didnt read because i dont care about chinese subhumans

a millennium ago, the world population was even smaller than today
and bangladeshis are subhumans
while europeans are humans

1 european is worth 1 million shitskins

I dunno, mang. Must be something in the water.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxato#History_(Doxato_Massacres)

First time it was muslim troops being barbarians, and they were punished.
Second time it was a greek communist attack, and a very harsh bulgarian retaliation against the population.

Greeks treat this like we do Batak.

Well I disagree, clearly their policy is expansionist, look at the size of their country!

However in the case of individual empires and your question, I think China is proof that it can be done, it’s just a matter of how.

And lessons to be learned from China is that if you want a long sustained homogenous land (culturally, linguistically and ethnically) you have to be isolationist to a degree, be able to defend your land as needed, and maintain a cultural status quo and loyalty to the state and heritage.

Look at the failed empires and why they failed. It all usually makes sense.

The first major Empire was Rome, which lasted for 1500+ years, but it eventually fell due to ethnic tensions and frequent political turmoil due to unstable government. Basically the mirror opposite of China’s route. So now you know the key to maintaining a permanent empire. Plus all the prominent empire you read about in history class are pretty much crappy barbarian offshoots of the original Roman Empire anyhow.

>according to science Greeks are pure direct descendants of Greeks
That explains why you're so dark as niggers.

>but if a slavshit mongrel from a poor and heavily turkish influenced shithole full of gypsies slavs and turks tells me that im a turk rape baby

We have like 8 words of turkish and Iranian(like chorap etc.) origin that's used in our daily life, and and we're only poor cause we didn't take as much as loans as you did.
But you're also poor by the fact you have the german flag representing you, so you work in Germoney cause you're a poor nigga like our gypsies that prostitute.

>mocking the Sacred Band of Toronto
You're a dead man.

>eastern poland
not any more

Don't take the bait

bulgaria is full of gypsies and turks
bulgarians are dark themselves
bulgarians are slavic subhumans
bulgaria is inferior to turkey

why do you call others niggers?

you have much more turkish loan words
your national food is turkish
you are poor because you are slavic subhumans who were always inferior to turks
the last setence is projecting

bulgarians are subhumans

>Don't take the bait
знaм aмa знaeш гъpцитe, кaчвaт ce нa глaвaтa ни.

I wonder how much is he getting paid to shitpost. Can you get paid to shitpost to sampai?

As all nations on the balkans, we do not put our warcrimes in the deskbooks.
A lot of people think we were saints and shit and love to bash the neigbours for what they did but when you inform them that in the world wars Bulgarian forces were quite repressive, to say the least, rarely unprovoked but retaliation was ... extreme lets say.

prove me wrong if something in my post is not true

I wasted the trips with a obnoxious finalle of the sentence because I got distracted by the new posts.
Fml

picrelated is for the baiters

Aкo aвтoхтoннaтa тeopия зa пpoизхoдa нa бългapитe e вяpнa, знaчи cмe poдa. A кaтo cи знaeмe мaкeдoнцитe тoвa oбяcнявa вcичкo. (Aдь и дa пишe чoвeк oт тeлeфoнa)

I remember reading that in WWI there was some town in Macedonia we took from the British-French coalition. They greeted us with flowers, bread and honey. Then we had to retreat, because a larger force came and it was a shitty place to fight, so we went back to our fortification. We told the locals we will return, retake the town, it will not be shelled. Later our pilots dropped from the air fliers that say the city is rightful bulgarian, the people are bulgarians, they will not be shelled, and soon will be rescued. Then we shelled the town for a month with heavy artillery before retaking the ruins when the anglo-french were forced out again.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

>Argue with a shitposter unironically . Being this new.

Your pictures is irrelevant, China, Persia and India have survived from antiquity untill now and it looks like they aren't going anywhere.
Meanwhile your "master race" is a persecuted minority in the "1-18" bracket in their OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES and you will be completely gone within 50 years.

How does it feel to have all of your inventions stolen and then used against you by a ((certain minority)) with origins from the middle east that you historically have protected from your own people?
You know - like the Gutenberg press? You may have created the tools for mass media but you do not control them.

i will leave this thread if you prove me wrong on something i wrote about you bulgarians

g8 b8 m8 but your our food is of the same origin, you know that we're equal, we eat the same baklava (or however you call it in greek), you're no different from us. You only you guys escaped slavery faster. But you were too stupid to take back Anatolia so you exchanged population like the cowards the turks raped. You were glorious, but now you're in the balkans like the rest of us.

>Coal
>Not using USSR oil export to win Euro campaign, then attacking USSR itself.

Fucking Germans. It's genetic autism with you isn't it.

more "master race" pictures.

I was talking about the occupation forces in Serbia, and that when they showed minor rebelling signs we chimped the fuck out of it and rekt some villages and shit (both wars).

the origin is mostly Greek
but you bulgarians got those dishes from turks

but i didnt know about the Greek origin of so many foods either
some surprised me actually

saying Greeks and bulgarians are equal
is like saying the English and ukrainians are equal

you guys are inferior to turks
i cant take you subhumans really serious
you are like a shitstain on toilet paper to me
i think the germans feel the same when polaks chimp out on them

>Conquering Greece using an Islamic invasion distracting the Emperor is an "Empire".
Also pic related is actually the year 1000, not that shitty paint tier map

Nobody cares about Mr.Orangeguy in this particular moment on this particular Latvian mountaneering image board

>20 guys come out of the woods, shoot at garrison forces, kill 1-2, wound 5-6
>the retaliation is to hang 50 men from the local town if they dont (or cant) tell where the partisans are

This was a frequent thing, yeah. But partisans were a new thing, small arms had only recently become so effective, and a war that lasts years and needs long garrisons, economy going to shit, etc etc was also a new thing. They didn't know what to do.

Not that I am denying wartime atrocities, of course they happened. During WW2 there were plenty in Bulgaria too, the communists and their sympathizers basically kidnapped by police and beaten, or the muslims being kidnapped and beaten by commies in the 1980s. We chimp out regularly.

China is not as stable or contiguous as they claim. The han people found themselves there in the neolithic and the fertility of the region allowed them to multiply to the point of being virtuality impossible to displace, exterminate, or assimilate, and over the millennia they have formed numerous states in all or portions of the territory known as China, each claiming to be a legitimate successor to those that came before.

The white man is a gentile creature, for the most part, and that is why he is noble. Who else but white people would go out and clean oil off penguins in an oil spill, to borrow an example from Murdoch Murdoch. Time and again we let those who would subvert into our home and give them one more chance and time and again we are let down. But if we were so weak we would have been destroyed long ago. No eventually the white man gets angry and well that is when the violence comes into play. Despite his gentle nature no man is more capable of systematic violence then the white European. Soon the great cycle of history will repeat and once again the white man will turn violent and go on a genocidal rampage. It is as regular as clockwork. Try not to get to close this time around, it promises to be a particularly bloody affair.

>partisans were a new thing

>what is komita, hajduk, cheta and liberation movement

Also a lot of parties here bitch about the victims of the communist regime and the "victims of the victims of the communist regime" and shit, but it was surprisingly docile compared to ... well ... the rest of Eastern Europe.

Saving to use as bantz against ventilation fan flags.

>The white man is a gentile creature

Countries as we know them change often. Look back at the European map only over the last 100 years and see how much it has changed. I think the New World is relatively insulated in that it is a relatively homogeneous population (compared to the dozens of larger cultures and thousands of "micro" cultures found across Europe in such a small space) but I'm sure that at some point over then next 100 years or so the USA will be balkanized. Many European borders will surely change as well. Borders are fundamentally dynamic -- culture is the constant (if you can defend it) and is what you should think of when you think "country". This is why nationalism is very important for the survival of Europe. It won't always look the same but it will feel the same if you don't forget who you are or where/what you came from.

>The white man is a gentile creature

nationalism is cancer

>China is not as stable or contiguous as they claim

This, they spend more funds for internal security than on army, navy, planes, nukes and space stuff combined.
It is a powder can that will go off eventualy like it always does.
Chinese warlord states in 2040 confirmed.

Landmass, empiredom etc. is never a constant but a process, so yes, power shifts regularly. Germany, UK, US and so on will loose their status with time, its a natural and inevitable process.

>21 posts by this ID

that's the 11th century dumbo