What is your dream Anime? Best case scenario.

What is your dream Anime? Best case scenario.

More K-ON

Aria is already a thing.

9,000 part loli OVA with infinite budget and only I get to watch it.

Berserk's Lost Children arc adapted by Madhouse with the original English voice cast.

I Need that.

Youjo Senki S2. And 3. And 4.

I'm getting the LNs, for fuck's sake.

Hunter x Hunter except with canon gay Gon and Killua. I pray every night that Togashi is enough of a madman to actually do that.

We can't have it. Never ever.

Ace Combat 4 adaptation, with more emphasis on the Narrator's perspective

What studio would to do it?

Nadia, without bullshit.

this and including a fantasy adventure hentai that explores a thousands of fetishes with thousands of different characters such as Neko girl, fox girl, dog girl, etc

An adaptation of Pact by Wildbow/JC McCrae
Gen Urobuchi turns the web serial into a script
Ufotable animates
Atsuhiro Iwakami (directed Fate/Zero and Madoka) directs

Vic Mignogna as Blake Thorburn
Colleen Clinkenbeard as Rose Thorburn
Steve Blum as Liard Behaim

Can't think of any other english VAs that would really be perfect, and I don't really give a fuck about the japanese.

Akira. A complete adaptation with movie quality animation.

A psychological thriller that doesn't fall into the trap of feeling too brooding, or getting too over-the-top. Something that pushes a lot of boundaries, something that messes with your head.

>we will never see them play at budokan

also that doesn't take place in fucking high school

Sengoku Youko done by Bones.
Takemitsu Samurai directed by Yuaasa
Shinkai doing a Solanin movie.
Nichijou season 2

Maybe White Fox, since Jormungand was pretty good but low budget. Though honestly I'd like to see Silver Link try it just because the visuals for Tanaka-kun could be applied like the watercolors in the game.

Banquet of the Golden Witch, animated by SHAFT

How long would it be?

>implying gon isnt going to ravage killua's sister

Dragonball era Toei animation team doing a Dragon Quest OVA with beautiful high production animation and watercolor handpainted backgrounds.

never ever

This whole thread is full of disparate hopes and dreams that will never happen.

There were 18 missions, but you could skip a couple and merge some, though if there's gonna be more of a focus on the narrator I'd say 13.

I have too many dream Anime to count.

Completely "analog" anime, one that was done with like charcoal and pastels or something then scanned in. A true seven hand drawn years. Good frame rate and style, pretty ass backgrounds. Could care less about the topic. Skateboarding would be kind of sweet though, like that scene from the Animatrix but way more concrete and detailed in terms of figures. A whole TTGL redo in that medium would be super cool, especially the last like 5 episodes. Fucking hand done drillworks.

A new age anime movie monolith done by like 20x the size of the team that did Akira, but with the same skill. Done with new technology but all "hand drawn" cells. No 3dcg. Again i could care less what it is about, would have to be some crazy apocalyptic shit. Or maybe a space epic like a Gunbuster movie

Spice and Wolf season 3.

Could go on man. Even if a movie got the budget i want, old style animation is a dead art in a way. People just don't do it like they used to.

I'd like Nadesico to get finished.

This and Nichijou season two.

>English
You have to go back

My dream is that the west movie industry makes a faithful movie adaptation of an anime. Doesnt even have to be a good anime, I just want to see them do it and not fail.

Honey Blonde 12-episode series.

mitsudomoe middle school years
ichigo mashimarro high school
k-on college

It would really just be Marc. And besides, dubbed Berserk is Better than subbed for the original series.

Ghibli adapting Terry Pratchet´s Discworld,since Miyazaki is well known for doing movie's over english fantasy literature.

Already been done user.
i had to

fpbp

She is Ghost in the Shell?

You know I just came from that thread, why would you do this you stinky aniki

I just want a good, long running berserk adaptation with a decent dub. Is that so much to ask?

Gene Wolfe's "The Book of the New Sun" adapted into a four-season show by Shaft.

Something like early Dragon Ball
>young boy goes on adventures
>colorful, lighthearted and doesn't take itself too seriously
>conflicts that are not always solved with fighting
>there's an objective and the mc is slowly but steady moving towards it

other anime that does this:
Future Boy Conan
Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru
Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba
Some HxH arcs
Some Pokemon arcs
Nanatsu no Taizai kinda does it but the characters are adults

Yes.

An M.D. Geist trilogy, no CGI bullshit, with a massive budget, an original plot, and nonstop gore.

FLCL 2 and 3 will be really good.
RIDE ON SHOOTING STAARH!

I want to believe. If it were released 2 years after the first i really would have shit my adolescent pants. or came

new code geass is already a thing, it doesn't get better than that for me

Nichijou season 2

Basically wanted this since I first played it. I always thought Mobius 1 could be a silent, faceless, protagonist like in the game fucking shit up at the end of every episode. 5 or zero would be cool too but 4 would definitely lend itself to anime the best.

Kaiji seasons 3 and 4

I hope FLCL 2 is as comfy as the oregano

Samurai Champloo with a huge budget, prime Najubes and 90s cell shading along with more serious episodes

An anime adaptation of the not yet released Tsukihime remake.

God bless

Anime that isnt created for the purpose of pandering to weebs and seasonal garbage eaters

A novelist jew in 1980 hitchhikes around the world - both to experience what the world has to offer, and to get ideas for his new novel, since he's running out of ideas. Originally from a small, calm village in France whose climate and scenery seem constantly stuck in late May, with all the green fields, ever-so-blue sky, tall mountains and a cozy temperature of 23 degrees. It's late September, and he leaves his village. His friends and the people from the village offer him various gifts and tools for him to take, but he, with an innocent smile, says, as he waves around a notebook "This is all I need"!

Title would be SekaiJew

Cake harem done by Kyoani.

Nichibros S2
One Outs S2
A good non-edgy mecha anime
An anime focused on cars of this era with just a sprinkle of fan-service

It was New Game S2 before it got announced.

Oda nobuna no yabou season 2
Kaze no stigma season 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei season 2

A harem anime where the MC is like kazuma or tatsuya and he actually dates the girls and isnt a pussy. Sex can be implied but not shown im fine with that.

This. Alternatively full Rapeman anime with a gag dub by inagavadavida and remixsprites before they became pussies.

Keit-Ai.

Umineko but done right.

Ufotable readapting Fate route, with Nasu fixing the stuff, +Last Episode ending.

Not a dream, but I wish they pulled off something as ambitious as Legend of the Galactic Heroes again.

A WW1 SOL that perfectly follows the Rifle Brigade and would be is 100% accurate to events and things like uniforms and equipment, except starring cute girls.

I wanted a faithful Negima adaption but it's too late

this, but it also completely tosses 90% of the brooding, melodramatic, nofun plot they set up in the vidya/movie so it can return to it's original form as a love letter parody to all things /m/

>taco in the bell

my dream is that old hack dying already

I would like more scifi. western stuff, but I'll take the occasional hard scifi series.

DONT YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAIN Sup ForumsNON

Cute girls making death metal band

7 years hand drawn-tier full, faithful adaptation of Trigun/Trigun Maximum.

An actually good one

SEL already exists.

An anime based around the Halo universe.

Touhou anime with the right amount of banters

Despera

Something with western appeal probably
Also absolutely no lolis, fuck lolis

School Rumble Season 3 with no skips and change the ending with School Rumble Z's ending

kys

Why?

A Franken Fran series that doesn't censor the gore.

loli skateboard competition

Anime is inherently japanese if you want something western go to Sup Forums + there are already more than enough western stories in other mediums.

A direct novel adaptation of NHK.

I just now knew that I share this dream. Thank you user

skateboard battle shonen by Oh!Great

No, I prefer stuff that is undeniably Japanese but with slight western influences you dope.
think Fate, GitS, most Gundam (especially Unicorn), Berserk, Goblin Slayer, etc
That is well enough far removed from Sup Forums

Adaptation of the Promised Neverland and I am a Hero.
DB with oldschool-looking animation, olschool-like OST and not a secuel, but another story (about Saiyans, Freezers conquests, Muten Rosh early years for example)

Spice and Wolf 3

2 1/2 hour movie of uzumaki

24 episode series of smaller junji ito stories

We really need someone talented to make anime spooky.

>large.gif
>they're small

I'm fucking sold.

Pregnant loli anime.

Mahou shoujo space opera.