Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch

youtube.com/watch?v=hJOFf9iSXhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IM6lwLQj4CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NANI?!

Nice. Watching this with Sup Forums is going to be great.

Anyone wanna tell me what the fuck this shit says? I don't know moon for shit. Seems like the only relevant parts are some bits of the intro and then the 2017 part of their timeline.

Strange, thought more people would come here since this is legit.

What was Sup Forums reaction to R3 announcement? I was isolated from internet during November-December last year

Doesn't seem like people were expecting something new to come out without being announced beforehand. I just wish I knew what it says

>pv 2
>CC talking about previous series
wow it was fucking nothing

It says 2017, maybe we can expect it to release this year.

Sup Forums went fucking nuts. I woke up in the middle of the night without keeping an eye on the updates and the first thing I saw was Fukkatsu being announced literally a minute before waking up and the rest of the night (and the day after) was nothing but Geass spam. Of course, newfags got angry about it all not being contained in one thread but Sup Forums was celebrating hard. I was absolutely ecstatic.

Really? The outburst made me curious to pick it up
Now I'm hype as well

I have the ominous feeling it's going to be a disappointment.

I dunno, I'm thinking the 2017 part is more about the compilation films that apparently were supposed to begin releasing back in January, but they were apparently delayed without any official word.

>teaser
>leaked
Jesus christ Youtube is cancer, it was a video with yukana's commentary shown at animejapan

The only way the new Geass anime can disappoint me is by being released in a movie format, a television broadcast with 12 episodes, or a TV broadcast with split cours.

I can watch 24 episodes with CC and Kallen literally feeding on Lelouch's shit and I honestly would not mind.

wow it's fucking nothing

It actually never said anything about January, someone mistranslated
This. Hell I'd even take 12 episodes, just not a fucking movie please

This. Some nerd already broke this shit down like a week ago. The "leaked PV" is nothing special.

youtu.be/IM6lwLQj4CM

How is he supposed to beat his past?!

I don't even care if it's gonna be a trainwreck.

Sunrise has perfected the art of those things by now, so it'll be a hell of a wild ride on Sup Forums.

Yes i cant fucking wait

If it's a trainwreck it will just be fun in a different way. Brilliant or total shit, it almost certainly won't be boring. And that's the key.

Teasing the new project ends with the scene when CC tells lelouch to win with his past and outcome of his actions.

What does that mean?

shut up frog poster

it means he has to take responsibility for the baby inside CC

>new Geass sequence also looks like sperm cells instead of neurons

Is S3 actually going to be a full hentai with a huge budget?

you think someone's geass ever manifested as the power to give orgasms to anyone

god i hope so

So it is saying this willl have 3 "chapters". So it is unlikely to be a TV show, more like OVAs.

Makes sense, they need to keep the quality up.

it's about recap movies. There's gonna be 3 recap movies,senpai AND upcoming project with unknown format

So salty because frogposter is right as usual?
Pathetic, Sup Forums, pathetic.

>it's about recap movies. There's gonna be 3 recap movies,senpai AND upcoming project with unknown format
Ah, then, we still have a while to wait.

unfortunetly ;_;. give me my crazy plotwist already,sunrise

Frogposters are subhuman and are wrong regardless of their opinion.

Announce the air date already Sunrise. Enough with this foreplay. I need to know when I should call Pizza Hut.

Its going to suck.

All those Kallen x Lelouch faggots just got BTFO'd.

wtf my man

When the fuck is this coming out.

the got BTFO years ago, they'are just in denial