Why is this manlet so good at triggering the alt right?

Why is this manlet so good at triggering the alt right?
He hasn't lost a debate, I am curious though why he is scared of facing off with Richard Spencer on white identity politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pNBww
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4Y
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY
dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/new-disgrace-as-rooster-rookies-defecate-in-hotel/news-story/8f7f81f8ca9360a2c61cb2547ca2c245?sv=1318a3fb3626ed4f9366e83bdaee59af&nk=b97fe47886caaaf2617101ab3434c484-1514979382
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a fucking loser that literall but his finger in his ears and screamed "lalalla i cant hear you" after he lost and argument against some random dude.
He is also a pedo

The Righteous, Moral, and Virtuous Steve Bonnell II -

archive.fo/pNBww OR reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0 OR reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4Y OR reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu

More here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318

Add more if you got 'em

@@DESTINY BOMBSHELLS@@

I HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THAT STUDY THEREFORE YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
CHECK MATE
I WIN

Where is the video of him putting his fingers in his ears?

Maybe he can join the club if he finds Spencer

Why does he emotionally abuse his son?

youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI

>rape and abduction

I honestly think JF has a case for suing Destiny for slander if he keeps repeating this bullshit.

why the fuck do people even "debate" this faggot and give him air. hes not interested in actualy debating anyone just "winning" by speed talking 29 strawmen in 30 seconds presenting anecdotes as proof and talking in super autistic hypothetical circles.

DUDE THATS FUCKING ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE ITS WORTHLESS STOP YOUR ANECDOTES.
BY THE WAY ALSO IVE NEVER HEARD IN MY LIFE THIS OTHER THING HAPPEN WHICH MEANS ITS NOT TRUE!!!

GUYS HE'S SINGLE HANDEDLY WINNING THE CULTURE WAR SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!

Triggering my sides you mean

destiny being a cuck?
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

What game is this?

why is there a shill thread for him up 24/7? why do people constantly fall for it? why do destiny apologists always forget his debate vs ryan dawson where destiny was so woefully uninformed that it just turned into a lecture with ryan educating him

You really wanna suck this faggots dick, dontcha faggot.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES, FUCK OFF WITH THE CONSTANT BARRAGE OF DESTINY THREADS

>He hasn't lost a debat

jf btfo him though

who cares?

the facts don't disappear because of a "debate"

I have yet to see a simple link or quote that shows anything special, it reminds me of "ALT RIGHT ETERNALLY BTFO" Kraut dna video spam that was posted here. We all know how that turned out.

>He hasn't lost a debate
Could you stop this meme? He got BTFO by naked ape, and almost every skeptic™ you can find on youtube, and those guys are a bunch of fucking faggots, especially when looking at the kraut and tea drama

He has no arguments. Jf was much better at arguing his point. Spencer would just rape him

Whatcha doing, Destiny?

>He got BTFO by naked ape
Naked ape resorting to yelling "SHUTUP" at destiny when he realized he was out of his depth. How exactly was he BTFO?
>almost every skeptic™ you can find on youtube
He is able to take them on 1v5. There's no meme here, destiny is new face of the alt left.

>he hasn't lost a debate

youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY

Ryan Dawson and Shkreli blew him the fuck out

Dear God his followers are something else. On Twitter it's been nothing but them calling jf a rapist and Andy being too dumb to not reply to them.

>post about soyboys from twitter nobody has heard of
>pol btfo

Stop shitting up the board faggot

Dude the streamerfag didn't let naked ape finish saying a single sencence, alyways interupting him before even hearing the argument, then when he realized he is still getting argumentatively BTFO and chat started disagreeing with him, he simply kicked naked ape from the conversation with the explaination "he can't stand his annoying voice lol"

>He hasn't lost a debate

i watched about 3 seconds, thats the longest ive ever watched of any of these e celeb or faggot debateds whos opinions i dont give a single fuck abouts videos, only because i thought skreli might be in the first few seconds but clearly not.

all of you people who talk about these actual cunts need to leave Sup Forums and most likely the human race, like quick stat faggots, like real soon. sage

Maybe you should stop entering threads about things you don't care about

debatards*

I also didn't link the shkreli video because it's on density's channel and I don't want him to get views

maybe you should step outside ur security gaurded apparetment complex in melbourne and instantly get raped by 600 aid infested somali niggers. no self respecting aussie would waste his or her time with this trope, so that means your clearly from melbourne

I'm in Townsville

how do we beat him guys, he's literally the trump of the left and revitalising the movement. I am actually scared.

go back to plebbit you utter nonce

thats sad, the cowboys would be ashamed to know you waste your time with this nonsense

ah yes the mixed race sportsballers who shit on hotel floors. Only true aussies seek their approval in their daily activities.

the more they gang up on him, the stronger he becomes
>nick "the spic" fuentes dead
>lauren southern owned
>metokur rekt
>alternate fagpothesis shrekt
>JF got bodied
>tara mcpoo absolutely destroyed
the list is never ending

>he listens to hours of fucking nobodies with shit for brains debating things he will never have the mental agility to handle and acts like their worthless brainlet opinions mean anything to anyone other then yourself, someone whos mental acuity is on par with a mote of dust

i shit on hotel floors, and i know im still a better person then you because you were unironically posting in this thread before i rocked up

He ain’t shit. If there wasn’t a bunch of invested yes men behind him he would have already been btfo never to be seen again. Just so you know we can see your narrative and agenda plain as day. You are fooling no one with your shilling. If you have to astroturf to push something, then whatever you are pushing is fake garbagio.

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/new-disgrace-as-rooster-rookies-defecate-in-hotel/news-story/8f7f81f8ca9360a2c61cb2547ca2c245?sv=1318a3fb3626ed4f9366e83bdaee59af&nk=b97fe47886caaaf2617101ab3434c484-1514979382

sydney nigger detected