Best couples in manga?

Best couples in manga?

why is he facing a mirror and has his hand on the girl around the corner of that wall

What manga is this?

Not OP, but it's Boku Girl.

They have sex?

Yup, pretty explicit for a non-h manga too

Nope. That guy is a creepy as fuck and generally used as a joke.
It's about a guy who gets turned into a girl by Loki as a joke. Then the guy who gets turned into a girl falls inlove with his best friend and they fug.

What chapter?

Only in doujins. And they aren't even a couple. One's just a gay pervert, and the other's just androgynous. I'll give you one guess to figure out which is which.

For one, it's not with him, it's with his friend, Takeru.
Second, I haven't quite reached the end, but the first time is in an omake (95.5)

I know. I lied.

This taste... is the taste of a liar!

That one doujin where the creepy guy wins is great though

>girl

so much this

Truth.

stop

No

HomuraXMami

Really annoyed there wasn't more takeruxmizuki doujins for this, I really liked the art style plus the story kind of got me since I can relate to the feels

NO
O

what's going on here?

>sidemouth in a detailed close up
Stop

>basic joke of manga is female mc teasing the male mc because he's so dense she can just manipulate him into doing or believing whatever
>chapter is flashforward where she's a mother reminiscing about her time with him in school
>every line about him to herself and her kid implies she hasn't seen him in awhile or he's been dead for awhile
>answers the door
>it's her husband, whose face is kept out of frame
>she looks directly at the reader and smiles
>name plate on the door is the male MC's last name
>chapter was all about manipulating the reader just like she does the male MC all the time

It was especially devastating because it was a meme for awhile to post about how the MC was going to get NTR'd and the chapter made it seem like he either never got together with her or fucking died. There was a huge build of posts about just that on the other pages during the live translation until the last page fucking dropped the Shyamalanian nuke. It completely destroyed the NTR shit posters so hard they never really recovered. Not gone, but way more pathetic than before.

i just started reading it and wow the friend falls for her/him really fast

They will find happiness someday

I really need to catch up on this. I'm starting to think it works as some kind of commentary about people's dissatisfaction with most manga romances ending with the confession and being all about the courting.

sauce?

Let's see if I've got this right.

Keima x Tenri
Ichigo x Rukia
Naruto x Sakura
Kyousuke x Ruri
Subaru x Rem
Goku x Bulma
Touma x Index
Eren x Historia

These are all perfect 10/10 soulmates and fuck the authors of their series for not seeing it.

>Subaru x Rem
>Keima x Tenri

it was revealed they grew up, got married, and she never stopped teasing him, going so far as to make him raise another man's child in the ultimate tease. but some anons can't comprehend simple things and turn into frothing retards about how it isn't ntr

If you see ghost: FUCK it

It's funny how little effort is required to get replies.

Subaru/Rem is actually good.

The ancient magus bride.
Lurk more user desu.

fuck you, must be a leaf

>Ichigo x Rukia
Give it up already.

>Naruto x Sakura
>Goku x Bulma
>Eren x Historia
Actually just do me a favor and kill yourself.

sauce? All image searches give nothing.

>Goku x Bulma
They actually could have made a pretty good couple

Best

delet

Eren x Historia will be canon doe