When did you realize black people are good people?

when did you realize black people are good people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s not like they are 100% retarded violent apes, but a good 95% is.

when they lived in africa, only

honestly surprised that thing can run at all.

most of them are nice

>A literal beached whale

do they even see the guy in the shadows behind all of them?

>black
>people

I haven't

>black people are good people
You mean a tiny fringe of blacks are good people. I've probably known that decent black people exist for my entire life.

Do you mean all niggers are dead?
The only good nigger is a dead nigger after all.
Fuck you, made me check.

why are you bullying these people for no reason. look at the pic in the op, look how cute and harmless they look. if you saw those people being harassed in oublic you would have a natural urge to protect them. racism is stupid

They look cute and harmless also when they stone people to death or burn them alive. If you've seen any footage of them doing that, they have the same dumb happy looks on their faces, they look just as ''cute'' when they're killing someone as they do they pose for the camera next to their retarded liberal white friends.

its not like latvians are known for their civil behaviour. there countries in africa that are safer than latvia

Name one African country safer than Latvia
Give me a number of how many people get killed, how many riots we've had in our entire history and how many serial killers there are in our entire history
Also nice ad hominem

a slav talking shit about africans is the pot calling the kettle black. you live in a country with a lower gdp than congo, there is no room for hatred when you are the hated

You can't defend your pet niggers, so you're getting all triggered and trying to insult one of the safest places on earth.
Guess it also took you 5 minutes to try and look up what our murder and crime rates are, which is why you now moved the goal posts from civil behavior to GDP.
You BTFO yourself. I really hoped you'd bring up a 10 year old small scale riot, which was probably the only one in our history, or the fact that we have one serial killer in all of our history.

>lativian
>slav

Sure thing, Wong.

honestly I don't hate blacks, sandniggers are parasites who refuse to work and are much more violent too

suadia arabia and sti lanka has a higher safety index than latvia lol

if im hating niggers and sand niggers for being poor criminals, im hating you slavs too, hope you know that brother

We have slavs living here and they are hated.
I don't really understand how the nigger lover can defend niggers and talk about how great niggers are, but then turn around and start talking shit about slavs.
How do you fight racism with racism? How can you insult slavs while defending niggers? Anything you can say about slavs, niggers are even worse.

When niggers flood a city you get Detroit, an absolute hellhole. When you flood a city with slavs you get graffiti and trash everywhere, but it's still safe. You can't say the same about nigger infested trash heaps.

t. nigger

You have to go back, Motombe.

I hate sandniggers because they are mostly leeches who live on welfare and try to impose their culture on the countries that host them. Slavs don't behave like that, believe me.

stop feeding the troll you slav shit

Slavs are white. They are just not gay, like you, Aussiefag.

Safety index is self-reported and doesn't take into consideration things like Saudi Arabian women not being allowed and being punished for speaking out against their rapists.
The mental gymnastics you retarded leftists go trough to defend niggers are insane.
Your defense for niggers was that Latvians are ''not know for their civil behaviour. there countries in africa that are safer than latvia,'' then when you realized this was factually wrong you switched the goalposts to GPD and instead of using African countries as examples, you're using the richest Arab countries.
Are we talking about niggers or arabs here?
In what world does talking about the Saudi Arabian safety index lead to no more racism against niggers?

Saudi Arabia is a 3rd world shithole full of sand niggers. Latvia is a country with a very hard language, good beer and kvass, and a lot of gopniks. Or at least that's what I saw.

There is zero difference between a ''troll'' and a liberal. Sup Forums is flooded with a bunch of nigger apologists and anti-racists either way.
Even if OP is just pretending to be retarded, there are currently hundreds of these anti-racist scumbags reading this post right now.
These people are absolute pieces of shit.

What can this French(Moroccan) say about you guys that isn't the same or worse about his shitty country.

Having a quarter of Asian blood doesn't make you white. Slavs are truly the nigger of the white race (if we can consider these subhumans as part of it) I mean look at every civilizations and empires in western europe and mena: babylonian civilization, egyptian civilization, fatimid caliphate, umyyad caliphate, rashidun caliphate, ottoman empire, almohads, almoravid ancient rome greece, etc. What does slaves have? NOTHING they've done nothing in their entire "history"
I've even see polish scum trying to steal vandals history and slavs claiming they were rus and shit when they were Scandinavian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

", and are the ancestors of modern Russians and other Eastern European ethnicities."

That's we wuzzing tier can somebody please edit it?

They aren't anymore, free gibs as a whole ruined the black race and made them dependent on free shit to the point of taking it by force if needed.

Some Black people are too dumb to be evil if you get what I am saying, they don’t do bad things because they don’t know what bad things are. They can’t distinguish right and wrong.

Jāni, stop taking the bait

GTFO Paki shitskin goatfucker, everyone in Europe hates you.
Go rape some Swedish feminist whores!

see

>people who are 6 times more likely to commit murder than white people are good people

t. slavnigger
Honestly, i was a nigger or a slave i would kill myself.
Do you know what do you have in common with niggers? Both of you were SLAVE and haven't do anything in the past.

Meant to quote

Lulz Muhammed is back to shit-talk slavs.
Slava Literally means glory. Islam is subjugation.
You tell me what sounds better.
Or rather, since morals are subjective, you will likely side with other shitskins.
In any case, go fuck a goat.

>when did you realize black people are good people?
Very early on.

And then later on in life I unrealized it.

the point when i started ignoring reality and crime stats

>Slava Literally means glory

No it means white-asian niggers that haven't accomplish anything, larp as white and steal germanic history.

First off, I am actually a burger.
Nobody hates mudslimes more than us, but I'm not sure why. Oh wait, It's because you literally turn every place you infest into a primitive shithole. If I had to choose between Niggers and You guys, I would choose Niggers, because they don't even know how to use bombs. And they never even bother me much. Oh and as for stealing (((German))) History. Yeah, I hate commies too, but in modern times, Poland and Hungary are the only countries in Europe to stand up to (((Merkel))) and her reign of terror. You guys are just pawns and getting played by the Jews.

only in america

What movie or scripted realty show did you screencap that picture from? I don't see any fat stinky chicks?

I'd say about 15% of them are good about 75% of the time

hasn't happened yet

When they're raised in isolation and generally monitored 24/7

At birth

> good

Do you mean they earn a lot of money?

Nice “raide” you guys got going on. Keep praising monkeys. Anyways came here to say OP literally cannot stop sucking ape dick

Why is everyone such a bitter cunt here?

>black people
>niggers

Friendly reminder, there's a difference.

>niggers
>good people
Pick one

OK

oh look a wild pedoworshipper appears, what are you wanting free this time ?

no there Isn't

After eating retard pills. Then they wore off.

this is the stuff zombie movies are based on.

all the time, I just like terrorizing leftys

>false premise
i note u live in Australia. Either move you and your family to Johannesburg South Africa, or let a tribe of abos stay at your house for a month with your kids while u go on hols.
Then tell us how u realized how good blacks are i.e. how good they are at raping and killing your kids.

Just as I factually refuse to believe the (((theory))) that humans all came from Africa, I refuse to believe all bipedals are "people"/"human".

We don't call wolves and coyotes "dogs".
So I don't call negroids "people".

what car is that cause the mirror shape is
A E S T H E T I C

Come take a stroll through Johannesburg town center sometime! Truly top tier place of humanity and love.

Based on my video game experience, this one blows up if it gets close enough to you

Is this from the old website blacks love us?

Somtimes I look at these people and wonder do they never look at us? do they never learn from us? are we not the litmus test of their plans? no they don't look. they don't learn form our mistakes. and then I pity them.