The most retard thing you have done?

the most retard thing you have done?
watched the 2nd season Higurashi before the 1st one to this day i have no idea what was all about[/spoiler/]

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>annually watching Sleeping With Hinako

when are we gonna get a good seacat?

Watching the 3 ova of oreimo before season 2I still watched season 2 even after that

watching fate/zero before fate stay night

Watching anime

Watching Higurashi as my first anime only to find out too late and after too many other bad shows that they will never be anything like it or as good again.

Don't give up! You might have been unfortunate.

Higurashi anime isn't even a good adaptation. Read the VN and you'll be blown away

I only watched the 1st season and I also have no idea what it was all about

I did the same thing but with Jigoku Shoujo, some asshole renamed S2 and S1 just to fuck with people.

It's explained in the first few episodes of the second season.

That just makes you the same as a monogatari fag

I really enjoyed Jigoku Shoujo but I almost never see it mentioned on Sup Forums. I thought the art style was amazing.

I watched Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next first and just thought it was one of those SoL shows where the characters were all friends already.

Carnival Phantasm was literally the first type moon series I've ever seen.

>inb4 did you play the virtual LNs are anything to any type moon series

Nope, the intro was just super catchy and I had to watch the show after seeing it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

It actually shocked me how the characters acted in the normal fate series compared to the Phantasm because in my head the Phantasm characters were how I thought they all actually were. Caster shocked me probably the most but it was all pretty weird.

I started watching Soul Eater Not because I'm a fan of Soul Eater and I thought it might be maybe even 10% as good as the original but I was dead wrong and since I have a personal rule where I can never drop an anime I start I watched the entire thing.

Don't ask me why it's bad. I can fill the entire thread with reasons and that wouldn't be enough.

I watched the whole first season of K-On, before I realized it wasn't actually about music.

being alive

Is it good?

I watched Higurashi the anime instead of reading the VN.

This guy gets it

More like watching instead of reading Higurashi.

I did this when I was marathoning hell girl when my player switched season 2 and 3 in the playlist order.

Higurashi was an early one for me too, but I think it's one of the worst adaptions I've seen. Okay it's not that bad, but not good either.

Same, I watched two seasons waiting for them becoming a famous band.

i watched hajime no hippo without watching the first season

I did the exact same thing.
Was talking to a friend about how nice it was that it didn't treat me like an idiot with too much exposition. Eventually asked me if I knew there were two seasons.

I can actually relate to that!
When i was still a streaming faggot the site i was watching it on messed up the order of the seasons.